Over board

Love many ways

Yugyeom was scared out of his mind. He was being led into youngjae and jb's room, He knew what was coming. It all started sunday morning.

4:30

The morning of the disastrious day started off alright. Yugyeom woke up with a frown on his face and he knew that today wasnt gonna be a good day. It was one of those Man period days. Yugyeom just wanted to scream at the top of his lungs. After freshening up he trudged out into the kitchen to get some warm milk and bread. He made it to the kitchen succesfully and he opened the fridge. No milk. Great, so he goes to the cubbort to see if there is any milk formula for him to use. Nope. Fine, he opends the bread cubbort and just his luck. The bread molded. So at this point nothing has gone right for yugyeom. and its not like he can just leave and go get groceries because 1. The hyungs are still asleep, 2. He has no money, 3. he has no license and 4. Not to mention, without his warm milk he gets grumpy and childish. Also He cant leave the house without hyungs permission. So he walked over to the tabe (more like stomped) and grabbed a tangerine. He goes into the living room and sits and waits for his hyungs to wake up. 

The first hyung to wake up was jb hyung. He then woke up jiyoung hyung and mark hyung. Mark hyung woke up jackson hyung and jackson woke up the last two maknaes. Jb went to pass by the living room to get to the kitchen and he noticed a half asleep yugyeom on the couch "YAH, YUGYEOM" yugyeom bolted up, eyes alert "Y-yes hyung? Whats wrong" jb chuckled "why are you asleep on the couch" yugyeom frowned "i was waiting for hyungs to wake up. i wanted warm milk an-" Yugyeom was cut off by jb laughing "you wanted warm milk? what are you 5? Wake up yugyeom. your 17" yugyeom frowned "A-and!? So what if i wanted warm milk." this time jb frowned "are you being informal with me?" yugyeoms eyes widened "N-NO, i mean... no h-hyung" he said looking down "This is your only warning." yugyeom nodded and sighed. Mark came into the living room this time and yugyeoms eyes lit up with hope "M-mark hyung? can you pretty please give me money to get milk..I-" yugyeom cut himself off to make sure he didnt tell him the reason for it. Mark shook his head frowning "yugyeom i just woke up. And besides i dont have money for you to use." Yugyeom nodded and plastered a fake smile "Yeah, of course. Sorry hyung" yugyeom said getting up and brushing past mark and going to his room. He laid down on his bed and plugged in headphones and blasted them to try and forget the fact that he didnt get his warm milk. 

He layed there for a while before the door slammed open and jb hyung stormed in looking around. when he finally spotted yugyeom on his bed he stormed up to him ripping out his earphone. Yugyeoms eyes shot open "j-jaebum?" "IVE BEEN CALLING YOU FOR THE PAST 15 MINUTES" jb yelled angrily "sorry , I didnt know i fell asleep." jb snarled at yugyeoms informal words and flipped him over to lay of his stomach and started landing hard swats on his bum "AH, JAEBUM HYUNG. IM SORRY" *SMACK SMACK SMACK* jb pulled down yugyeoms sweats and boxers and continued using his full strength *SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK* this went on for the next 5 minutes. In the middle of the spankinng jaebum started using a brush. And in the end yugyeom was sobbing hard, hiccuping, coughing and screaming apologys. Jb pulled yugyeoms pants back up and pulled yugyeom off of the bed "Will you be informal with me again?" jb asked looking in yugyeoms teary brown eyes. Yugyeom shook his head, tears still flowing. Jb nodded and waited for yugyeom to stop crying " Us hyungs are going out. We have a photo shoot and we have to go shopping. This house needs to be clean by the time we get back." yugyeom wasnt even listening but he nodded anyways. He was to busy plotting on how to get back at jb hyung for being WAY to severe on him. He had just the thing.

When the hyungs left. yugyeom started his plan. He was furious. Yugyeom decided he was gonna do whatever he wanted. and all he wanted to do was have a temper tantrum. Not knowing that the hyungs set up baby cameras to make sure yugyeom behaved, He let out a scream and started with the living room. he took off all of the cusions and knocked down trophies and picture frames. he went to the kitchen and broke glasses and plates and did whatever he could. He then went to jb and youngjae's room and started trashing all of jb's belongings angrily. He had tears streaming down his face. He then went back to his room and collapsed on his bed. Yugyeom didnt know what got into himself but it felt good to get rid of the anger he had inside himself. at that moment the hyungs checked the cameras that surrouded the house and to say they were shocked was and understatement. Yugyeom is gonna get it when they come home. Youngjae was the most mad. He called yugyeoms phone and waited for him to pick up and when he did he spoke calmly. "I want you in the living room in the corner with your pants and your underwear down when i get home. stay like that till we get home." yugyeom felt chills run down his spine when he heard youngjae's voice and quickly scrambled to do as he was told.

And that how it got to this point. Youngjae led yugyeom into the room, with a leather belt in hands. Yugyeoms stomach hurt due to how scared he was of youngjae at that moment. Not to mention his bum was still sore from the morning. Yugyeom layed down flat on his stomach, shaking in fear "your getting 70" youngjae said in a cold tone. tears were already forming in his eyes. *THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK* Yugyeom screamed in pain and tired t bite his lip "IM SORRY" *THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK* "PLEASE HYUNG" he sobbed. He didnt think he can get through 7o hits. "i am so ashamed yugyeom. Why would you disobey us like that. Im very disapointed in you" *THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK* "PLEASE N-NO MORE. no more. H-hurts t- AHHHH" He was cut off but a extremely hard hit *THWACK* it was clear that youngjae couldnt hear yugyeoms pleads as he continued to abuse yugyeoms Bum. *THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK* by the yugyeom was dry heaving and hiccuping "no more... i cant take anymore." he whispered when youngjae took a break. "why would you blatanly disobey me and jb's orders. You hurt hyungs feelings. and i trusted you so much. How can i trust you again" *THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK* "PLEASE NO MORE HYUNG" It was only then that youngjae stopped and looked down at yugyeoms bum. It was a deep red color and it had small welts on it. It wasnt super horrible but he decided to just leave it at 50. Youngjae sighed and sat down next to yugyeom and pulled him into a very comforting hug. "Shhhhh, its okay, its okay. Your forgiven, shhhhh" he pet yugyeoms hair. "i-im sorry, N-no one was *hiccup* p-paying atten-ntion to me.*hiccup* i just w-wante-d my warm milk *sob* *hiccup* But jb h-hyung told m-me to act my *hiccup* age" youngjae's heart broke hearing those word come out of the maknae's mouth. "baby, calm down before you make yourself sick. shhhh. its okay baby boy." It took a whole 20 minutes for yugyeom to calm down into just sniffles. Youngjae was furious. he couldnt belive what jb told yugyeom. He slowly stood up and pulled only  yugyeoms sweats on and walked out into the now clean living room. He sent a glare to jb and gestured for him to go to the room. He passed yugyeom to mark and asked him to get yugyeom some warm milk using the milk they just bought. he quickly walked back to the room to deal with his disrespectfull boyfriend. 

Jb was sitting on the bed when youngjae walked in. "pull your pants and underwear down im jaebum. NOW" youngjae ordered him. Jb quickly did as told with his face full of confusion "w-whats going on?" he asked "did yugyeom ask for warm milk this morning?" jb nodded, "and what did you tell him." he asked voice venemous. Realization and regret crept onto jb's face "Y-youngjae, i swear i didnt mean it..." Youngjae glared "WHAT DID YOU TELL HIM, IM JAEBUM. ANSWER THE QUESTION" jb rushed to speak "T-that he was to old to b-be drinking w-warm milk" he said, his voice shaking. "bend over the bed jb" youngjae said grabbing the belt he used to spank yugyeom with. Jb shakingly did as told. "how many hits did you give yugyeom this morning?" "20" "your getting double." he said *THWACKTHWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THACK THWACK* jb clenched his teeth as he tried to keep in the tears that were filling his eyes "how could you say somthing so foul to our MAKNAE" youngjae said dissapointed *THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK* tears trailed down jb's face as soon as the guilt set in. *THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK* jb ended up sobbing and whining into the bed as youngjae kneeded his . Shamelessly jb was hard. like pulsing hard. "are... are you h-hard?" youngjae chuckled. Sure it was painful... but he fact that it was youngjae doing it to his he just couldnt help it. Jb shook his head "Dont *THWACK* lie *THWACK* to *THWACK* me!" *THWACK* the last hit had jb screaming. it was hella painfull. but now it was time for jb's additional puishment

* *

Youngjae got behind jb and blew on his bum. he spread jb's cheeks apart and blew again. Jb let out a whimper "c-cmon, Im sorry i was mean to yugyeom. P-please" youngjae smirked. He leaned down and a sripe across his hole before shoving his tounge in. Jb screamed in pleasure and youngjae kept his pace going. in and out of his hole going as deep as possible "i-im gonna c-" younngjae pulled away and held the base of jb's "not so fast. This isnt a reward. its a punishment. you dont till i say you can jaebum" jb whimpered but nodded. Youngjae went at it again, , , biting and tounge ing his hole. He shoved a finger in a quick motion and jb howled in pleasure pushing back. Youngjae took out his tounge and shoved a second finger in. "oh, look how well your taking my fingers. just them right up. Look how wrecked you are. I havent even touched your yet." jb moaned loudly. Youngjae ed his fingers hard in jb making sure to hit his prostate. Jb jolted forward and rutted against the bed "Ohhh, y-youngjae-ah. you make me feel so good. I need more. please fill me up. I wanna be full" jb begged. Youngjae couldnt take it anymore. he lined himself up, Dry because this is a punishment after all. He took jb off gaurd and ed hard aiming right at his prostate "so fullll.... Fuuuuchllll" jb slurred going limp. "youngjae youngjae, Ohhhhh. , Daddy daddy daddy daddy. Right there ahh" youngjae was ing hard now. Going as fast as he can. He rammed in and out  of jb's recked and gaping hole. ". im gonna come. Im gonna come in your okay?" jb whimpered and nodded "come in my daddy. i want you to fill me up youngjae-ah OH" Youngjae started to sloppily and he pushed extra hard and came, his whole body writhing " JB" jb was at his peak and he wanted so badly to come. "Does my baby wanna ?" jb sobbed and nodded rutting against the bed. "" he said and with a squelching and a slap to his bruised he came hard. "YOUNGJAE" he screamed sobbing. Youngjae pulled out and bent down. He put his lips to jb's gaping hole and his out "n-no.... to sensitive" jb whimpered, a tear falling. Youngjae smacked jbs bum. "shut up" he said when he finished "so..... Daddy huh?" youngjae said as he kissed jb's backbone. Jb blushed "shut up brat."