Fallen For You [Kris]

EXO One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note : In this story, your name is Rachel Lee 

 

While you were walking to the school you saw a group of boys beating up someone. You started to running towards them. "Yah....you bad boys, stop beating him up" you shouted and one of the boys walking towards you and said,

"Hey pretty girl, you don't need to get involve in this. It's better you leave here, if not you will get hurt." Then he smirks at you. You just chuckled and pushed him away "you're the one who supposed to leave here before getting any hurt," you said in a dangerous tone. The guy just smirked and was about to punch you, but you dodged it and kicked in between his legs. He groaned in pain and fell down on the ground.

One of his friends got angry and about to hit you up and you dodged it again and punched him in his face. Two guys were fell down and other three are looking at you with fearful faces. You turned to them, and they were started to run. 

"Hey, you punks. Don't ever think to mess with me. If anyone tries to do it, I'll teach you guys a good lesson." You said it out loud and the other two boys who were fell on the ground stood up and started to run as fast as they can. 

Then you turned around and saw the boy's face, who looking at you with the shocks fill in his face. You kneeled down and picked up his stuff and put them into his backpack. 

"Xiexie" (thank you in Mandarin) he said. You got surprised by his word and asked: "are you a Chinese?" He nodded his head. "That's good, and me too," you said while smiling. He smiled back at you showing his gummy smile. You can't help but stare at his smiley face because he looks so cute even with some bruised in his face. Suddenly you get into your sense and helped him to stand up. 

"Your cute face got all bruised. We should hurry and go to the infirmary and put some medicine" you said looking carefully at him. "No thanks. I'm fine" he said. You just sighed and dragged him to the school infirmary and when the nurse was finished treating his bruised face and wounds she said that he has to take some rest first. Then both of you thanked the nurse.

When she left, you turned around and asked if he was okay "Yes I'm fine. Thank you for helping me" he said. "You're welcome. Btw I'm Rachel Lee. It's nice to meet you and gotta chance to help you" you said. "I'm Wu Yi Fan. But you can call me Kris. Nice to meet you too" he said. 

"Do you know those guys that beating you a while ago?" you asked. "Yes, I know them. They are my classmates," he said. 

"What? Then why they were beating up you like that?" you asked. He sighed and said, "It's because I'm new to this school and I try to be friendly with them, but they keep ignoring me. Also, I get bullied by them because I couldn't speak English as well as other students in my class." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter