Trust Me

I Trust You

Title: I Trust You

Author: ilovesungyeollie

Pairing: Kiseop (UKISS) x Neurin (OC)

Genre: Romance


 

Neurin smiled happily as she walked hand in hand with Kiseop to his apartment. They had just been on a very enjoyable date and were as happy as a couple could be. Arriving at Kiseop's apartment, they decided to watch a DVD. However halfway into the movie, Neurin's phone beeped signalling a message.

Neurin quickly checked her phone while Kiseop paused the movie and looked at her expectantly. Neurin pouted slightly and glanced at Kiseop apologetically.

"Oppa... I have to go now." Neurin mumbled.

Kiseop blinked and asked Neurin confusedly, "Waeyo? I thought you said you were free for the whole day?"

"I did. But I forgot that I promised to meet up with Kevie for a coffee." Neurin trailed off at the end when she mentioned Kevin. She knew Kiseop didn't really like that she was becoming close with another guy but they were just friends.

Kiseop winced as he heard Neurin say “Kevie”, but nodded understandingly anyway. Neurin said before, they were just friends and Kiseop trusts Neurin. "Okay Riri."

"Thanks oppa. I'll make it up to you for sure! I'll just be at that cafe two blocks away so I'll be back after I finish talking to Kevin." Neurin said while hugging Kiseop sweetly. Then she got up and ran out the door. "Bye oppa!"

Kiseop smiled softly at his cute and bubbly girlfriend. He really loved her a lot and trusted her but he couldn't help feel a little jealous that she was so happy and excited to go see another man.

Sighing, Kiseop got up and was about to leave the room when he saw something shiny catch his attention. Looking back, he discovered Neurin's phone lying in the folds of the couch. Kiseop picked it up and stood there debating whether he should go give it to Neurin or just wait till she got back. After a good five minutes, Kiseop finally decided he'd go and give it to her. It would also be a good opportunity to see what she and Kevin were doing.

-

Neurin giggled at Kevin as he told her about his week and all the mischief he had gotten into. They were seated near the door of the cafe, next to the window looking out to the street. Neurin sipped her frothy latte and felt the froth stick to her lips. She was about to wipe it off when Kevin suddenly stopped her.

"Wait!" Kevin half shouted.

Neurin looked at him confused. Kevin blushed lightly before rounding the table (they were sitting opposite each other on a 4 seater table) and taking the empty seat next to her. Neurin was staring at him the whole time and it wasn't until Kevin started leaning in, did she realise what he wanted to do.

"O-oppa w-wha-" was all Neurin managed to stutter before Kevin's lips landed on hers. Eyes wide, Neurin tried to move her hands to push him off but Kevin had, oh-so conveniently, placed his arm over her hands, which were lying on the table. Struggling a bit, Neurin wriggled her hand but getting desperate, she just moved her head and turned it to the side.

Only to be met with a pair of shocked and hurt eyes.

-

Kiseop walked into the cafe Neurin said she was going to be at and looked around for her. He turned to his left but was shocked at the sight.

There, right in front of him, was Kevin and Neurin. Kissing.

Neurin turned her head and gasped when she saw him standing there. Kevin straightened up and looked at Kiseop as well. Even though he should have been worried, since he just got caught kissing Kiseop’s girlfriend, all Kevin did was smirk slightly. "Hey Kiseop, what's up?"

Kiseop glared at Kevin before turning to Neurin, who was becoming paler by the second. "Sorry to interrupt your date, but you forgot your phone Neurin-ssi." Kiseop said coldly, handing Neurin the phone before leaving immediately.

Neurin sat there speechless as she stared after Kiseop, tears filling her eyes. In a matter of seconds everything had broken down, from 'Riri' barely 30 minutes ago to 'Neurin-ssi'. A second later, Neurin snapped out of her dazed state and began to follow Kiseop. But a hand on her wrist stopped her.

Whipping around, Neurin glared at Kevin. "What did you think you were doing?! You know I have a boyfriend!!"

Kevin bowed his head, "I'm sorry."

Neurin's expression softened and she replied, "Sorry Kevin, but I love Kiseop and only Kiseop."

With that she pulled out of Kevin's grasp and ran out to find Kiseop.

-

Neurin puffed as she ran towards Kiseop's apartment on level five. The lift was too slow for her so she took the stairs. She turned into the corridor to catch Kiseop just closing the door to his apartment. Rushing forward, Neurin more or less ran into the door and started shouting.

"Oppa! Kiseop oppa! Open the door. Let me explain." Inside, Kiseop almost jumped out of his skin when he heard Neurin. He wasn't expecting her to be right behind him. In fact, he was expecting her to still be with Kevin.

"That's what they all say." Kiseop shot back.

Neurin frowned but continued, "No oppa, I really mean it. There is nothing going on between me and Kevin-ssi."

"That's also what they all say. And I thought it was 'Kevie'." Kiseop replied sarcastically. "What are you going to say next? It was an accident?"

Neurin's tears welled up again as she heard Kiseop's sarcastic tone. He never spoke like that to her before. "W-well it's not like I wanted him to kiss me. He just did it. I was going to push him away."

"So why didn't you? Enjoying the kiss?" Kiseop spat, voice slightly muffled by the door between them.

"OPPA!" Neurin sighed in frustration as her tears leaked out and streamed down her face. "Stop it. I'm telling you I didn't want to. So why don't you believe me?!"

Kiseop was quiet and he could feel his heart shattering as he heard Neurin crying on the outside. He was being really immature wasn't he? Locking a girl out and making her cry. Sighing regretfully, Kiseop slowly turned the door knob and opened the door.

Since Neurin was half leaning on the door, when Kiseop opened it, she fell straight through. Luckily Kiseop had good reflexes and managed to catch her before she fell. Kiseop's eyes filled with pain when he saw Neurin sobbing in his arms.

Quickly closing the door, Kiseop pulled Neurin to the couch and sat down. Neurin tried to stop her tears, hastily wiping them away with her hand.

"K-kiseop oppa, there r-really isn't anything with me and K-kevin. He just kissed me randomly. I really didn't want to." Neurin said while hiccupping slightly, mumbling into Kiseop's chest.

Kiseop looked down at Neurin and hugged her tightly, "It's okay. I believe you Riri. I'm sorry for making you cry."

"I love you oppa." Neurin said looking up at Kiseop. Kiseop smiled and her hair.

"I love you too Riri." he returned before leaning down to capture Neurin in a sweet and loving kiss.