031

My Bestfriend's Boyfriend

Who will Jisoo choose: Jin, Jungkook, or Jimin?

 

I sighed as I looked at my phone. Another article... Why do people even care?

'This is all their fault!' I said, annoyed.

'They just wanted to protect you.' Suga said.

'I didn't tell them both to make a scene! They not just just grabbed that girl's hand and said don't mess with my girl, how's that not causing a scene!'

'Can't actually believe they're doing this so openly... It's funny to watch though, they're always getting so competitive now, about everything, especially you.'

'That's why I don't even wanna see them! It's so annoying, now that there's an article, it's worse... people are gonna get really y...' I said and sighed again.

'You'll be fine...' Taehyung comforted me, 'I'll help you get away from them.' He then whispered and giggled.

'Good, please help.' I said and pouted.

The article was posted on the same website me and Jin's article was posted, it is a well known website which all high school students goes on so everyone knows about this gossip now, great.

'Let's just go to lunch, I can really use some good food.'

We all went to lunch and sat on our usual table. I glanced at the swimmers/ es' table and Jennie wasn't there again... Where has she been?

Soon the other boys also sat down, including Jimin and Jungkook. Jin gave me a look when Jungkook sat in front of me and Jimin next to me.

They were both talking and trying to make me laugh, which made things really awkward.

As I tried to eat quickly get away from them, I accidentally choked and coughed a little bit, both of them suddenly looked at me and both handed me their water. Just like last time.

I looked at Jin, signalling for help and he gave me his water instead. Wow that was very helpful Jin...

I took his water anyways and Jin tried to change the topic.

Suddenly the es approached our table and they started trying to flirt with Jungkook and Jimin.

But none of them was having any of it, they were unresponsive to them.

'Haha oppa would you like to go clubbing tonight?' One of them asked Jungkook but he didn't look happy.

'No.'

'But oppa, it'd be really fun!' She said and cringed onto his arm.

'Don't touch me.' He said and pushed her hand away. She immediately gave me a dirty look and swore under her breath.

'How about-'

'I said no.'

She looked really pissed off and stomped off afterwards.

'I'm gonna go first.' I said and stood up as I carefully carried my tray up.

'I'll help you.' Jimin said and took my tray before Jungkook could.

'I'm coming with you.'

'Guys stop it!' I said loudly and shocked the both of them, 'I'm tired of all of this, please, just leave me alone. I want some time by myself.' I said and took my tray by myself.

I walked to the roof top where I sat on one of the machines and looked out at the scene of the city.

Sometimes I wish my life was more simple. I'm not the cleverest person and my life isn't the easiest, why can't I just live happily?

As I was thinking about everything, I heard a few footsteps and I turned around to see those y girls again.

'What do you want?' I said as I got really annoyed. I just wanted some time alone.

'We want our oppas back.'

'Well I can't help you with that. Go get them yourselves.'

'We know you're seducing them and it worked. If you come near our oppas again, we'll make your life difficult.'

'Whatever.'

'We'll expose everything about your stalker.'

I looked at her as I was really surprised.

'Who-'

'Jennie told is a lot.'

Anger built up inside me and I was furious for once.

'What do you want.'

They immediately showed a smirk on their face.

'We want you to stay away from our oppas, every single one of them.'

'Fine.'

As long as they don't expose my stalker, it's fine, I really don't want them to get worried and this is my own problem I'll deal with it myself.

They left me after they got what they want, and all I wanted to do was to have more time to myself, I just didn't feel like doing anything or talking to anyone.

I left the rooftop and decided to just skive school, as I walked pass Jimin, he said hi but I just walked straight pass him as the es were there watching, they laughed a bit as they saw what I did.

My face wasn't angry, but just tired.

I walked out the school gates despite the guard looking at me weirdly.

All I did was just sit on a bench facing a stream, and just thought about everything.

Suddenly my phone vibrated and I checked my phone expecting it to be one of the boys, but it was from an anomalous caller again.

 

I can't wait to meet you soon. I see you sitting by yourself, can't wait to actually see you from up close.

 

Immediately I looked around to find him but no one was around, just a few people having picnics and some people jogging around.

What the hell...

My hands started shaking and so did my body. I felt the chills travelling through my back and I felt really cold.

Soon, all I could see was just blurry things, and the next second, blackness was all I could see.