029

My Bestfriend's Boyfriend

'Unnie!' Haeun said excitedly and jumped to my side. I just didn't know how to react.

'Hey Haeun! Have you been a good girl?' I asked and touched her head.                

'Oh hi Jisoo! It's good your here I made extra food!' She said and handed a lunchbox to me, 'Oh god you've got a cast!' she said surpised as she saw my right arm.   

'Yea...' I said and laughed softly.

'Here have loads of food. Me and Haeun need to go now, I'll come visit tomorrow as well darling!' She said to Jungkook and waved.

'Bye you two! Get well soon.' She said and left.

'Bye unnie!'

'What about your oppa?' Jungkook' mum said to her.

'Oh yea bye oppa.' She said in a less enthusiastic way and left.

They left me and Jungkook and it was just awkward. None of us were speaking.

As I have a cast on my right arm and my hand I struggled to eat. Using a fork with my left hand was harder than I thought.

After a while I gave up using my left hand and used my right hand instead, it took time but it was better than my left. 

I felt Jungkook looking at me and I got embarrassed no sarted blushing.

He got up and sat on the chair next to me.

'Come on let me help you.' He said and took my fork.

'It's fine I can do it myself.' I said as I took the fork back.

'Stop being so stubborn and just let me help! I just wanted to help you!'

'Go help your girlfriend instead.' I didn't realise how jealous I sounded until I said it out loud.

'I like you!'

It was the first time I've heard him said it although we kissed a few times. But what about Jennie? What is happening?

'What about Je-'

'Forget about her! I didn't get back with her because I liked her, there's another reason which I can't tell you. I've only liked you all along. When Jennie dumped me, I thought I was in love, but I only realised I wasn't when I met you. You are different than Jennie. When I got angry at you, all I wanted to do was see you again and be with you, even though I wanted to get angry with you, I couldn't. I've never felt like this about a girl before, and now my biggest fear is losing you, so please don't let that happen.'

He seemed very sincere about it, but I wasn't sure what to do, the thing about Jennie is just too frustrating, he can't go out with Jennie and tell him he likes me. He can just tell me the reason and I wouldn't tell anyone and I would forgive him. But the fact that he can't trust me enough to tell me makes me angry.

'I'm not gonna hide it anymore, I like you, I love you. And even though you're going out with Jin I won't hide it. I'll make you mine.'

I was so surprised he said all of that. But I'm not going to give in right away, I just need some time to think...

'Hey guys!!!' Taehyung said as he ran into the room. Thank god he broke up the awkward situation.

'Hey!' I said to them and smiled.

'Hey princess.' Jin came him and hugged me. He finally told the boys that we're not going as as I protested.

'We brought you guys snacks!' Hoseok said excitedly as he showed us his bag of food.

'Hey Ji you feeling better now?' Jimin asked and hugged me.

'Yea kind of. What food have you got?'

 'Wish all she cares about is the food...' Namjoon complained.

'Well are you the one with the broken arm here no that's what I thought.' 

Everyone laughed at me and started eating the snacks.

'Here you go~.' Jin said and fed me some of his noodles, both Jimin and Jungkook looked jealously.

'I'm gonna go to the toilet.' I said and got up.

I'll go with you.' Jimin immediately got up to help me. We went outside and he held onto my arm to help me walk. After I got out from the toilet he held me again to walk me back.

'Ji I have something I want to talk to you about.' He turned to face me.

'What is it?' I asked.

'I like you.' 

I freezes as I thought he was joking, but then I remembered what Jin told me, that he actually liked me for a long time.

'You don't have to reply your answer now, you can think about it.' He said as we kept on walking.

I just didn't know what to say but thank god my room was near so it was just less awkard

One day with two confessions from the closest boys I know, what is happening?

Soon the boys left as it was closing time and it was just me and Jungkook left in the room.

 

It was now night time and I laid on my bed wide awake as I wasnt tired.

'Jisoo are you awake?' Jungkook asked me from the other side of the curtain.

'Yea...?'

'Are you falling asleep cuz I can't sleep.' 

'Same here I can't sleep.'

'Do you wanna watch something?'

We ended up pushing he beds together as the television was in the centre of the room and both of us sat on our beds and watched Harry Potter. To be honest I didn't find it interesting but it wasn't boring either.

As we were watching it in the dark, I got really tired really quickly and soon I fell asleep.