018

My Bestfriend's Boyfriend

Jungkook took out the food he bought and we were all drooling.

'Hotpot! Yess!!!!' Taehyung shouted like the weirdo he was.

We dug into the food and we were all so excited as the table of food looked so freaking delicious.

I sat in between Jimin and Jungkook, who were both stuffing their mouths like they hadn't eaten in years.

'Here have some meat.' Jungkook said and put some cooked beef in my bowl.

I ate it and it was so good, I had never had meat this nice before.

'Hmmm! It's so good!' I said in satisfaction.

'Here I cooked some ramen for you.' Jimin said and put ramen in my bowl.

I ate the ramen and I felt kinda full. But Jungkook and Jimin kept putting food in my bowl.

'Yah guys stop giving me food I'm full.' I said and they both looked at each other. I could feel little bit of tension between them two. What's going on?

'Hmmm I need water it's so hot!' I said as I got up.

'I'll get it for you.' Jungkook and Jimin both said at the same time and I raised an eyebrow at both of them.

Everyone kinda stopped and looked at them both. The only sound that was playing was the sound of the TV. The atmosphere got awkward really quickly.

They both just stood there. 

'I'll just get it myself, sit down and just eat you two.' I sat and got up to the kitchen.

When I came back, luckily it was fine again and the boys were happily chatting and laughing. It was so strange, what happened just now.

It took a while to finish the food as there was so much.

'Hmmm I'm so full...' Jin said and rubbed his tummy.

By the time we finished our meal, the boys already had quite a lot of beer and their faces were really red.

'Let's play dare or dare!' Taehyung said.

'So basically just doing weird stuff when the bottle spins to you.' I said.

'Yep!'

We did really weird things cuz the boys were drunk and the dares they came up with were all really strange. Namjoon Jin's socks. Suga changed clothes with Hoseok and he ended up peeing in Suga's clothes.

I know, it was really weird ok.

By 12 the boys were all wasted and laying everywhere in the house all passed out, leaving me and slightly drunk Jungkook sitting by the stairs, witnessing the room full of drunk boys on the floor.

'The house is in such a mess.' I said.

'Yea... I'm not cleaning up this.' He said and pointed at the messy room.

'It's your house though.' I said.

'Oh yea I forgot.'

'It's so weird not having Jennie here with us. I miss the old her. Those times that we had together.'

Jungkook didn't say anything and we sat there in silence for a bit.

'We have to go running af-'

Suddenly Jungkook smashed his lips against mine and kissed me lightly.

I was shocked but at the moment I was really happy as well. I wanted to resist him, as I felt like Jennie would be really disappointed in me, but I just couldn't.

I kissed him back and we massaged each other's lips as he cupped my face with his hands.

We finally parted lips and caught our breaths, looking in each other's eyes with intense stares, our faces only inches apart.

I just couldn't get enough of his face, it might sound really creepy, but if you were in my position now, you would understand. He was so good looking.

Suddenly Jungkook fell onto my lap.

'He passed out... Wow...'

I lifted him up and rested him so he was leaning on the wall. His sleeping face was so cute, damn it. I smiled as I touched my lips, thinking about the kiss. 

No I shouldn't... I'll... I'll just forget about it and pretend it never happened, he probably just did it because he was drunk.

I was really tired so I just decided to go to sleep. I found a blanket and put it on Jungkook and went to sleep on the sofa where it was more comfortable.

But the whole night I was really awake as the memory of our kiss rewinded.

 

-

 

The next morning I woke up and I felt really tired. The blanket I put on Jungkook was now covering me.

I looked around and the boys were still passed out except for Jungkook, who was probably in the shower.

I got up to go to the toilet, I was still wearing my pyjamas, an oversized t shirt and shorts. When I got out of the guest toilet I saw Jungkook wondering around in just his towel covering his lower body. This time I could really see his abs clearly and his arms were really muscular.

'Yah! Get some clothes on.' 

'Lol sorry I was looking for my shorts.'

He said and walked back into his room.

I went to look for food as I was hungry.

Jungkook came out from his room wearing a white tank top and grey shorts.

'Do you even have food? I can't find anything.' I said.

He ruffled his wet hair and came into the kitchen.

'There should be some in the cabinet.' He said and came behind me and reached for the overhead cabinet.

I awkwardly stood there with his body really close to mine. He seemed to have forgotten what happened yesterday. Good.

'Here there's cereal.' He said and handed me the cereal box. I sat on the kitchen counter and ate the cereal. He joined and sat next to me.

The boys started waking up and they all had a bad headache, who told them to drink that much beer?

It was so funny watching them.

I wish we would always have this much fun.