Chapter 1

Keep in mind that i love you (One-shot)

 

Keep in mind that i love you

"Gui gui , let's break up" Gui gui was shocked.

"W...Why?" Gui gui asked as a tear rolled down her cheeks. She couldn't believe that her lover , the person she loved so much , wanted to break up with her...

"Because i don't love you anymore" Aaron said calmly.

"Aaron , please don't do this to me. Do you know how much i love you? You are my another half, i won't know what to do if i don't have you with me" Gui gui pleaded.

"That's none of my business" Aaron said coldly.

"Why?! Why must you break up with me?!" Gui gui shouted and tears rolled down her cheeks. Desperately , she grabbed onto Aaron's sleeve tightly, wanting the answer.

"I like Reen and Gui gui , we are over" Aaron said.

"Bye and stop contacting me" Aaron said and walked off , leaving Gui gui alone.

"Aaron , please! I love you! Don't go!" Gui gui shouted and fell onto the ground. Hot tears were rolling down her cheeks continuously like rain. Her heart were shattered into many pieces. The only person who she loved , broke her heart. How could she not cried?

-Next day

Gui gui walked to school with her eyes , swollen and red.

"Gui gui , what happened?" Hebe asked concernly.

"I had heard the rumours" Serena said while walking up to them.

"What rumours? What happened?" Hebe asked curiously.

"Aaron is dating with Reen" Serena said and sighed.

"What?! That idiot!" Hebe almost shouted.

"Gui gui , don't be sad anymore. There is still many guys around the world , don't be sad because of Aaron" Serena consoled Gui gui and Hebe nodded her head as she agreed with Serena.

"But... I loved Aaron so much, i couldn't.." before Gui gui could finish her sentences , she already started to cry.

"Gui gui..." her two best friends do not know what to say and they just patted her back.

'Ding Dong! Ding Dong!' The bell started ringing and students were walking back to their classrooms.

"Gui gui , lesson start now. Quickly wipe your tears" Hebe said and Gui gui wiped her tears.

"Let's go!" Serena said and they went for their first period. When Gui gui walked in , she saw that her seat was stolen by Reen. Aaron and Reen were so intimate. She was jealous...

"Gui gui!" Gui gui turned her head and saw George running towards her happily. Many students were watching them closely.

"Yeah! I can get to sit with you" George jumped in joy , Hebe and Serena were smiling.

"George, just admit you like Gui gui" Reen said while smiling. Aaron looked at George then back to Gui gui.

"That's not true" George said and pouted. Gui gui smiled at the cute pout of George and Aaron doesn't know why he was jealous.

"Looks like Gui gui is smiling" Hebe whispered to Serena happily.

"Yeah! I'm so happy for her" Serena whispered back.

-Recess Time

"Aaron , where should we go?" Reen asked.

"Let's go to buy some chips" Aaron suggested and Reen nodded her head. They both went out of the classroom and Gui gui just sighed while looking down.

"Gui gui , quickly go to the canteen. I'm hungry!" Hebe said and Gui gui nodded her head. They went to the canteen together and a few minutes later , Serena came to them and joined them.

"Gui gui , can you help me buy some drinks outside the school please?" Serena asked and Gui gui nodded her head.

"Do you need me to tag along with you?" Hebe asked and Gui gui shook her head. She walked out the school thinking that Aaron would be back with Reen. While she was waiting for the traffic man to turn green , she saw Reen standing behind her.

"Aaron!" Reen said and waved her hand happily. Gui gui was scared to see Aaron and she gulped. She heard a loud thug and turned her head. It was Aaron's potato chips dropped. While Aaron was busy picking it up , a car was speeding towards him.

"Aaron!!!!!" Gui gui shouted and Reen just stood there as she was shocked. Gui gui dashed to Aaron and pushed him....

"Gui gui! Gui gui!" Aaron shouted and shook Gui gui. Blood was flowing out from Gui gui's head. The driver quickly called the ambulance.

"Aaron,... i'm ..glad ...that ...your... alright" Gui gui struggled while talking and smiled slightly.

"Gui gui.." Aaron said as tears rolled down his cheeks. Soon , the ambulance arrived and brought Gui gui to the hospital. Aaron was walking back and fort walking for the green light to appear.

Aaron's PoV

Gui gui , please be alright. I'm sorry that i broke up with you. I regretted! I regretted! I promise i will break up with Reen.. please , just give me one more chance.

End of Aaron's PoV

Finally , the door opened , the light in front of the emergency room turned Green. Aaron's heart was pounding frantically against his chest and the doctor came out slowly. Aaron ran up to him anxiously.

"How is it?" Aaron asked. The doctor shook his head slightly and Aaron was shocked , tears started to form in his eyes.

"She wants to talk to you" the doctor said and Aaron walked into the room. Gui gui smiled weakly after seeing Aaron. Aaron sat beside the bed and it hurts his heart hearing that the sound of her heart on the heart monitor , was weak..

"I begged you. Don't leave me" Aaron pleaded while gripping Gui gui's hand tightly. Gui gui reached out her hand and wiped Aaron's tears.

"Don't cry for me" Gui gui said weakly. Aaron couldn't help and cry harder.

"I'm sorry for broking up with you. I'm sorry ...for breaking your heart. I'm sorry" Aaron said.

"I would forgive you" Gui gui said tried to smile. Tears rolled down her cheeks too.

"Aaron , keep in mind that i love you" Gui gui said and smiled. Aaron nodded his head and cried more. His cheeks was all wetted with tears.

"I love you too" Aaron said.

"Forget me, ok?" Gui gui asked.

"No! I don't want!" Aaron said. The sound of her heart slow down and Gui gui's eyes was about to close.

"Gui gui , don't leave me" Aaron said and gripped Gui gui's hand tighter and tighter.

"Aaron , before i go , can you smile for me? One last smiled , just for me" Gui gui said and Aaron tried his hardest to force a smile.

"Take good care of Reen. Your future is with Reen not me" Gui gui smiled.

"Gui gui..." Aaron said.

"Farewell Aaron. I love you" Gui gui said and she closed her eyes. The sound of her heart stopped.

"Gui gui!! Gui gui!!" Aaron cried his heart out as he shook Gui gui to wake up.