HANA: Trespassing Private Area

When 2 days 1 night casted YOU

You have been casted for 2 days 1 night. You were already happy about it since the deal was settled a month ago, and the first shoot is around the corner right now, causing you to be constantly hyper before bedtime, like, every day. 

It's reasonable to be excited about joining the show. I mean, who gets this opportunity? Finally being a part of a show that you had been crazy over for ages! Although you don't have deep relationships with the members, but it's still worth to try it out!

-- 1 day before shooting --

It was a long day for you. You need to attend Inkigayo to promote your new song, and then rush to your label for a meeting for the trainees, have an informal lunch on your way to a studio in Gangnam for the upcoming magazine cover photoshoot. After that will be some interviews, and photoshoot again until that picky director finally gets a perfect shot. There will be a late night radio show with Tablo to wrap up this busy day.

You got home at 4am. Luckily Yoo PD told you to wake up at 9, which is not an early hour for you, and the latest wake up time since you entered this industry.

6 holy hours to rest. No time for hyper.

-- And so, you dozed off as you're dead --

You sensed some unfamiliar voices in you room. You turned to the other side of your bed. The voices started to get even louder, even some little cheers in there.

MEONJIGA~~~DWAEOOOOOOOO~~~~~ 

You're completely startled. Who the hell is singing in my peaceful little bedroom?! In this random moment?! 

You opened your eyes, and see a face about inches away from yours.

"Good morning, new member!!" 

"What the f**k--"

You cursed, as your first sentence in the morning, in front of your future colleagues. Yes, 6 members of 2 days 1 night are in your room right now. Jongmin and Junho casually seated in your single-seat couch, Defconn going through your manga collections on the bookshelf, Taehyun comfortably sitting on your desk that almost all of your song inspirations came from, Joonyoung playing with your guitar like it's his, and Joohyuk with a weird expression, beside, you.

Now you only hope the editing team will censor your mouth with the leaf icon.

Everyone in the room (including 2 VJs) sank into silence for some good seconds. The frozen atmosphere is then broken by Taehyun with a hysterical laugh.

"It's just 6.45 in the morning..."

“God, seems like someone is still not used to the entertainment world!” quipped Junho.

“Hyung, just give her some time. I’m sure she will adapt quickly.” Defconn said with a smile.

“Here, poor girl, chill.” Taehyun handed you a drink out of nowhere while he tries to hold back some laughter.

It’s a paper cup with an opaque plastic lid. You knew that was either kkanari or salt water or some crazy . So you act blurry and nod while you took the paper cup. You decided to take a little sip and hold it in.

You can fool the others, but not me, heh!

So you took a sip of 100% black soy sauce plus curry powder. 

The members all burst out of laughter like there’s no tomorrow. Congratz, your face expression made them very thrilled. You cursed in your heart again and again.

“By the way, do you know how excited Joohyuk hyung is?” Jongmin exclaimed with a happy tone. “You’re the first female member in this show, so please do give uri Gutaeng hyung a chance--”

“Shut up .” Joohyuk stood up to give Jongmin a lesson, but with a shy smile on his face.

The VJ focused his camera on your butthurt face, with the members' voice echoing in the background.

"Waking up the new member, mission complete!!" 

--Out of the room--

"Wait how do you guys get in here?" You finally get a chance to speak, as you walk yourself out of your room. Your world is converted to confusedness again, seeing many 2 days 1 night staff walking around your house. Yoo PD and some writers having breakfast on your dining table, others munching on their bread in the living room, kitchen, and every single space they can occupy in your house.

"MWOYA IGEO?!" You feel weak in your knees.

"Unnie, did you let them in?!" You barely questioned your manager, Seunghye, somewhere in this big crowd. You and Seunghye are the only ones that know the password to the door lock.

"NEHHHH~~~ I let them in!!!" Seunghye popped up, and waves to the camera behind you.

"[[your name]]ssi, please get ready in 5 minutes, we are about to set out." Yoo PD demanded.

Five? Minutes?

"Forget your hair, just spray some water to fix it, no time for salon." Joonyoung smirked while saying.

"If you want to pack your bag, give up washing too." Junho deviously gave you a tip.

"Ppali ppali! The late ones will be punished!" Chirped Taehyun.

You can't help but sigh with a smile, it's happening too much of a sudden, but it's still starting well, right? You brushed your teeth and packed some items into your small pouch. You followed the others to the car, greeted by a lot of people down the apartment, which took you with surprise. You saw some of them are your fans, but the others are rooting for the 2 days 1 night crew.

Defconn put a hand on your shoulder and introduced you:"Annyeong dear citizens, [[your name]]ssi is the new member of 2 days 1 night! Please do support her and give her lots of love!"

You put on a friendly smile and bowed:"Annyeonghaseyo yeorobun, as a rookie member, I will definately try my best to let you enjoy the show, please do tune in 2 days 1 night often! Thank you!!"

You entered a 7 seater Hyundai with the members. Joonyoung volunteered to drive, and stated that he will show off his skills for the new member. The journey started like this, with lots of laughter.

It is going to be a fun day, you promised to yourself.