Sisterly Love

The corrupted girl

Alice once was a girl filled with laughter, always giggling with her little sister Lily, until the accident... A pure warm heart she once had... the castle was once filled with laughter and joy echoeing through the castle. Alice would smile at her pure angel, Lily. Such beautiful chocolate brown eyes that stared back at her in admiration, short brown hair that would bounce because of her energentic personality. Alice loved her sister dearily.. and so did Lily. Alice fluttered her long eyelashes and saw her beautiful angel playing with her long light locks of blonde hair. Humming a poem coming from Lily's pink cupid bow lip. Alice felt at peace as she felt the wind wistfully blow against their bodies. Sitting under the white ash tree all was right and peaceful.

I love you dear Alice,

I love you dear sister,your beautiful, slender swift hands that cooly brushed through my hair as you sooth my tears.

I love you dear sister, your angelic smile that warms up my heart, in a colds winter's day.

I love you dear sister, your sweet sweet melody that lulls me to sleep, even though you call me an angel you're the true angel in my eyes.

I love you dear sister, your appereance an angel, warm crystal blue eyes, long lucious blonde hair, which I love flowing my fingers through,and a glowing smile full of love.Oh my sweet sister not just in appereance your personality beautifully humble shy smiles and oh sister I swear I can see your beautiful wings in my eyes.

For I love you and you love me.