Maybe Tomorrow

luminosity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

#np Gugudan's Maybe Tomorrow

 

“Did you enjoy yourself last night?”

Sally just smiled shyly in reply.

It turned out that the heavens were being too nice to her last night. Her body was heavy at first, she felt like not going anywhere that Saturday night but something in her head kept telling her, urging her to get up and join the party.

Her instinct was right. Something good happened. No, it was the best thing that happened in her life, Sally thought.

“I saw you with that cute guy. Who is he?”

“Just a friend.”

Her short answer frustrated her friend.

 

Few moments passed and that ginger haired girl had already given up in digging more info. In fact, she was already asleep and it seemed that Sally noticed that she was the only member who was awake at that time. Resting her head onto the van’s window beside her, her mind wandered again.

Being the only Chinese member made her felt lonely at times. This country seemed so unfamiliar to her, she felt alone sometimes. The members helped her a lot but it’s hard to speak. There’s so much to say but she couldn’t express her feelings. Her Korean wasn’t that good yet, she was still learning and that made things harder.

Until she met him.

 

***

 

He knew it that instant. That strange pronunciation, it was exactly the same like his own.

Sicheng chuckled by himself. He admitted that the first time he was allured to her was when they had their greetings between each other’s groups not too long ago. Yes, it was her accent. He immediately knew that the girl was also Chinese.

Strangely, Sicheng thought he could see his own reflection in her even though they never talked to each other in his life. And that night confirmed it all.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter