Thankful

The Homeless Boy

                                It was raining heavily , Jongup was almost running home, then he heard some cries and someone calling for help, that caught Jongup's attention and when he looked he saw a boy with black hair wearing only a t-shirt without pants and hugging his knees. Jongup hurried to the boy, he placed his jacket around the boy's back, the boy looked at him cutely with puffy eyes and red nose, Jongup pulled him with the jacket a bit to show him to get up and the boy did. They went to Jongup's house , Jongup made him sit on the sofa and quickly brought him 2 blankets and wrapped them around his body. Jongup let the boy get warmer and asked him in a serious tone "You ok?" , the boy looked at him with wide cute eyes and nodded, Jongup somehow found him really cute but didn't want to think like this now, Jongup said with the same tone "What happened to you?" , the boy didn't raise his head again, his eyes just got teary and and inhaled with noise from his nose, Jongup said with a calm tone "Alright, take your time....but at least tell me your name" , the boy didn't answer, he tried to calm down and said in a cute tone "I'm Daehyun....Jung Daehyun" , Jongup nodded and said "Moon Jongup" , then Jongup went to the kitchen. Some minutes later, he brought a hot tea to Daehyun, Daehyun did a puppy look and said "Thank you" , when Daehyun drunk a bit, Jongup cleared his throat and said "Without trying to sound weird or something, but why are you ?" , Daehyun inhaled a lot of air from his nose and said " My parents threw me out of the house....then some guys tried to abuse and....I escaped....then in the morning you found me" , Daehyun's eyes were fixed on the floor, Jongup was in shock, he didn't expect his history to be like this, then Daehyun looked at him and said in a sad voice "Are you gonna keep me or you're gonna throw me out?" , Jongup shook his head and said "I have no problem for you to stay, just don't cause me any problem" , Daehyun shook his head in agreement.

                         Jongup gave him food, he let him take a shower and when he finished, he wore some tight pajamas that were Jongup's. When Daehyun came out of the bathroom, Jongup said in a blank expression and serious voice "Come, you're gonna sleep in my room, ok?!" , Daehyun's eyes widen and said "Don't get uncomfortable in your own house for me, I can sleep in the living room or...we can sleep together" , Jongup's expression didn't change, he just slightly nodded and made Daehyun's bed. Some minutes later, Daehyun sat on the bed, Jongup came back in the room to see if everything is alright, but then Daehyun said in a low tone "You forgot something under the pillow" , Jongup quickly approached to take whatever that was, when he checked he saw nothing, then Daehyun made him sit down, now Jongup noticed that Daehyun had taken off his pants, but without having time to react, Daehyun took his hand and made him touch his thigh, then slowly moving his hands more up and said "Do you need a favor from me?" , pleasure was painted on Jongup's face, he inhaled and tried to wake himself up, he quickly took his hand away from Daehyun's thigh and said "I don't need any favor, I just wanted to help" , with that he got up, he closed the light in Daehyun's room and before closing the door he said a quick "Good Night" , Daehyun bit his lips, he just wished he didn't make Jongup uncomfortable.