Chapter 1

A half my soul leaves me (one shot)

Chapter 1

I'm Gui gui,
I'm a student at BSM high school, now i'm 18 already.
My life so happy, even tough i'm not rich but i has a nice family. My mom and dad loves me so much, i have a best friend whose always with me when i need and i have a great and handsome boyfriend.

His name is Aaron, his my first love and my everything. He was so nice and caring, he's loves me so much. He's the most perfect boy friend for me. Even tough he's the prince at school and has a lot of fan girls but he decided to choose me. i always remembered when i was confessed to him.

Flashback

As usually, Aaron had always at library when lunch break time. He was never been had lunch at canteen a lot of his fan girls always followed him anywhere. i saw Aaron sat at corner seat, he was reading a book. i took my breath and slowly walked toward him. when i was close enough to him, i tapped his shoulder then he turned his attention to me.

Whats wrong??? he asked

Ummm, i'm Gui gui from class 206
Actually, i...i.... i like you! i confessed.

What?? He looked me then chuckled.

Why you laughing me? do you think its funny!!
i pouted almost cry.
I knew you has a lot of fan girls but don't meant you can treat me like this". If you don't like me, i will respect your decision.

Who say that i don't like you?" he asked.
Then he closed to me and pinched both of my cheeks.
hahaha! your cheeks so chubby i can't hold to pinched it.
Awwwwwww, stop pinched my cheeks! it hurts! i begged.
No, you are so cute! you know that!

Gui gui actually, i had known you from the first time school. i always saw you together with a guy. you had lunch with him, even you came to school until home, you always together. i thought that he's your boy friend.

who do you meant?? ooh! Wang zi! he's not my boyfriend! he just my childhood friend. i always treat him like a brother. i explained.

so, is that true?? you like me, gui gui? He asked.
do you thing i'm kidding! i never kidding with my feelings. do you know that i.. before i could finished my words he locked my lips with his. at first i was shocked, but slowly i closed my eyes and replied his kissed. i don’t know that his lips taste good and so soft..
we're keep kissing to each other until we're out of breath. he looked in to my eyes and make me blushing.
he just smiled and hugged ne...

Gui gui! I’m so happy that you confessed to me..
i love you too gui gui. if you don't showed your feeling first, maybe i will always think that you already has a boy friend. and we will never be together like just now.
then he kissed my forehead an hugged me.
this is happiest day of my life..
end of flashback

tomorrow is our 2nd years anniversary. we already had plan for celebrate it together. we are planning to go to the beach tomorrow. I’m so excited waiting for our date tomorrow.
tomorrow morning..
i was wearing my new simple dress and tied up m y hair. i just wear a little make up, since he doesn't like it. i just waiting in front of my house..30minutes later.. he doesn’t come yet so i decided to call him but no one answered. one hours later he still doesn’t come yet and this makes me worried. i decided go to his house, but suddenly my phone rang.

i quickly answered. Aaron where are you? why you doesn’t come yet?
its miss gui gui? some one else spoke
yes, its me..
i'm sorry miss gui gui, i just wanna tell you that mr aaron got car incident and he's at hospital now.
my mind turned blank and my legs turned weak.
soon i took a cab and went to hospital.
at hospital.. i asked the nurse about aaron and she tell me aaron already at surgery room. i walked to there and waiting outside..
1hours later the doctor came out,, doctor! how’s aaron? i asked him.. he just silent and said.. i'm sorry miss, we try our best to help him but it can’t work, because he lost a lot of blood ,we can’t save him... I’m so sorry...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! its impossible! he will never leaves me! he loves me so much and he had promised me he will marry me..... i screamed and cried... aaron don’t leave me alone... i cant live without you...i just cried.. and keep cried...

THE END