Chapter 1

Love at Bar (one-shot)

 

Love at bar

At the bar lounge...

Jiro,Aaron,Wu chun and Calvin walked into the bar lounge and soon caught the attention of almost all of the girls aroung them because of their appearance.The guys,except aaron,gave the girls a flying kiss,making the girls blushing."hey aaron!Did you see the girl over there?she is cool,man!"Jiro pointed to a girl standing at the bar,making a wine for the customer.

"Aiyo,jiro,you know aaron,he is not interested in them"Calvin interupted."Eh...isn't she the one who confessed to aaron but is rejected by him?"When Wu chun take a look closer,he realised that she is the want being rejected by aaron."Ya!It is her,aaron"the three of them said together."Who cares"aaron ignored them and walked straight to the room they have booked earlier.The next day......"Gui gui!"a high-pitched sound made me half awake.When guigui turned around,a girl with two ponytails ran to me,panting heavily and said"hor!we promise to wait for each other outside the school today but you broke the promise"the girl said while catching her breathe."Ah sorry ya tou!really sorry,i totally forgot about it"because of working overtime yesterday,guigui is too tired to think about anything."Are you okay?you looked tired,you worked overtime yesterday?aiya lets go to class now"Ya tou asked in a concerned tone.Guigui nodded her head and followed ya tou to go to class.

"Gui,i heard from ya tou that you confessed to aaron but is rejected.You are so brave!I support you."The girl behind guigui patted her shoulder and asked her."Thank you xiao man!sigh...nevermind,i will continue to like him,hahaha"when guigui talked about aaron,all her energy has recovered."Guigui,why are you laughing in the middle of the lesson?Go and stand at the corridor for one period!"miss miranda said in front of the class.

Standing at the corridor..."so unlucky..."guigui mummbed to herself when she heard footsteps.When she raised her head,she saw aaron walking past her."i like you!can you not be so cold to me?"guigui finally picked up the courage to talked to aaron.But Aaron ignored her and walked away.Tears rolled down guigui cheeks...(Flashback)"This is for you"guigui said shyly to the person in front of her,aaron.Unexpected,aaron tore the letter which guigui gave him infront of her and said"don't ever think about it"and walked away(End of flashback)"Aaron,i will continue liking you,hehe"guigui said in her mind.End of lesson..."gui,let go shopping together?"ya tou suggested an idea to kill time."Erm sorry,i need to go to work now.Why don't you ask ah wei out?"guigui gave ya tou a sorry expression and quickly rushed to her working place."hey aaron,wanna go and have a drink at the lounge bar?we are heading there now."jiro pushed aaron lightly.Aaron nodded his head and followed them.At the bar lounge.."ei..where is she?isn't she working here?...no!what are you thinking about aaron?sigh..."aaron thought in her mind."finally have break!hehe"after standing for so long,guigui decided to go to the back lane and have her dinner.

"it is so boring here,hey jiro,i am going out to have a smoke"aaron could not stand the noise made by the people."har!i finally found you,guys,bring her to see chief!"A bunch of people standing in front of guigui,said.When Guigui saw the people,she got scared and immediately ran away."Stop there you little brat!"the people went to chase guigui without hestitation.Aaron was smoking when he saw a bunch of person chasing a girl.He ignored at first but when he take a look closer,he saw that it is guigui,he followewd them without thinking."what?dead end???"when guigui know that she has no other way to escape,she just close her eyes and wait for the people to hit her.After 20 seconds,guigui realised something is wrong and opened her.The scene in front of her eyes made her shocked.The guy who she like,aaron,is fighting with the bunch of people.Her mind is in a blank when aaron hold her hands and run.

When they have shook off the people,aaron let go off guigui hand and hugged her and said" I realised that i have fallen in love with you.Leave this job,it is very dangerous,okay?"guigui could not believe that the cold aaron will like her,but she continued"it has nothing to do with my job.i have an agreement with them that i will marry their chief but i broke the promise,i don't like him!"tears rolled down her cheeks after she said that."don't worry...i will protect you from now on.will you accept me as your boyfriend?"aaron rarely used a gentle tone to talked to guigui.Guigui nod her head without thinking,and they used a kiss to represent their love between

End!

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Capricorn's note

Hope you can comment,pls...........
Remember to write your comment on capricorn-190197.blogspot.com and give me some suggestion on how i should write my next story...

Thankyou!