Final

Stitches
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I can never be good enough for you, I give up Nakamoto Yuta, you won we'll part ways!!" Hansol lets Yuta jaw dropped in perplexity. He's made Hansol leave, what he feared the most is now happening and it's all his fault. Yuta shades bitter tears as Hansol turns his back on him, he turns off the lights and cries in the darkness.

 

It's not been much since they're dating, the others have caught on the fact, simply agreed on not interfering. Hansol has always been this way to Yuta, taking care of him as he is something so fragile and about to break. It's something usual for Hansol to take care of the others, but he's different with Yuta.

 

It's every peek he takes on the other that makes his feelings towards the other so obvious while Yuta, well, Yuta is being Yuta, selfish, cold-hearted, goal-focused Nakamoto Yuta. 

 

It's not that he is not responding back to Hansol's feelings, he does, but there is something Hansol is not quite happy about, and that is Yuta's ‘thing’ with Taeyong.

They tried out a relationship when Yuta joined as a trainee but they didn't quite match and decided to keep going as friends.

 

From the old squad it's left only three of them, Johnny, who Yuta shares now the room with, and Hnasol. The latter insisted on sharing rooms with him, but Yuta claimed that the youngest there, Winwin, and Kun couldn't take Johnny's snoring and pushed Hansol’s idea.

 

It's Hansol the one cooking for them in the morning and every time he hears "The vegetables are burned", "The meat is almost raw not even close to well-done" and all come from no other than his boyfriend.

 

But they get to spend time, of course whenever Yuta feels like it. He's lingering on Hansol's shoulder, and they cuddle, or he asks Hansol to lull him to sleep. But yet, when the others visit their apartment or when they go to the other's flat, Yuta always finds a way to throw Hansol's heart on the floor and step on it.

 

"How is it to share rooms with Doyoung?", "Do you cook meals for him too?", "Is Doyoung telling you bedtime jokes?", "You haven't sent me any message lately." But Hansol smiles, he always does, he takes it all because he loves Yuta this much, and wants to be with him despite how masochistic it feels.

 

Yuta is hurt, he is hurt because he didn't debut in the first line, but so are Johnny and Hansol, but Johnny doesn't complain anymore, he already got used.

 

And Hansol, Hansol is there for Yuta.

 

It that he didn't debut in the first line, but he sees the good part, he's here with Yuta, no one opposes them and no one tries to make them break up.

 

Yuta is not oblivious, he simply is not good at showing his feelings, and he thinks Hansol already got used to this. He's stupid at times, but he also has his own way of comforting and love the other. 

 

“Yuta, maybe you should be more considerate towards Hansol’s feelings, you keep teasing him, plus he stares so badly at me it actually burns,” Taeyong says to currently clung on his neck Yuta. “Neah, he knows we’re just friends, and we’ve always been like this.” Yuta pecks Taeyong on his cheek. “You’re too confident that he’s never going to leave your side, better not push it.” Taeyong shakes the other off and steps out of the room.

 

When there’s only Hansol and Yuta in the room, Yuta expects Hansol to approach him, but the other is not doing anything “Why are you staying like, a mile away from me?” Yuta signals Hansol to go towards him. They sit in the opposites parts of the room, Hansol is spread on the floor glancing at the water bottle he has in his hands.

“Oh, now that you’re alone you’ve noticed me…” Hansol says still keeping his look on the water bottle. “What are you talking about, of course, I saw you here, we’ve come together.” Yuta says back confused. “Ohh so you’ve noticed me all along?” Hansol said it more to himself before continuing in an upper tone “I’m doing what you wish, I’m giving you space.”

 

Johnny returns to the room “What’s with this atmosphere? You know you can go back home I have to stay behind a bit.” And with Johnny’s said Yuta stands up, walks towards Hansol and leans to peck him. But Hansol dodges it and walks away from them. Yuta exchanges stares with Johnny “I think you’ve finally pushed the button.” Johnny tries to awake Yuta’s senses.

 

And Yuta didn’t understand what button did he managed to ‘finally push’ as first Taeyong then Johnny told him until he reached home for the final round between him and Hansol.

 

It’s been weeks since Hansol decided to give up on the other, and Yuta can’t think of a way to get him back. He never imagined the other would leave him, he was so sure of Hansol’s heart that he always had the confidence that no matter what he did, Hansol would always get back to him. But now the other is not listening nor paying any kind of attention to him.

 

“Let’s watch a movie together.” Johnny goes to Hansol, worried that the latter will die soon considering the dark circles around his eyes, and how pale and terrible his skin looks lately. “If it’s just us will do.” Hansol trades, “Deal.”

 

They decided to meet up in the theatre’s lobby and when Hansol arrives his face was anything but pleased. “Did he really had to tag along?” He splutters snatching the ticket from Johnny’s hand and heading in first towards leaving Johnny with Yuta behind.

 

Yuta looks sad, he never realized until now that Hansol’s back is cold, so cold that it makes his heart shrinks.

 

It’s my fault he changed, I pushed his limits

 

Johnny has invited them both to see a movie, not with the intent to actually enjoy the movie, but hoping Hansol would let his guard down a bit and listen to Yuta. And while Hansol expected Johnny to stay in the middle, he gave Yuta that ticket so that whatever sit Hansol took he'll be next to Yuta.

 

"Fine, this is a movie, you are not allowed to speak in there anyway," he says as he makes himself comfortable in the sit.

 

Yuta can't enjoy the movie, can't focus on any freaking scene, he has to find a way to make Hansol listen, to get him back, he is desperate. He takes his time but can't find anything in his mind to help him right now grab the other's attention, and he curses at this stupid nature of his for not being even the least good with these things.

 

He tries to lean as close as he can to the other, but Hansol doesn’t even flinch. He is not good with these things, it's in his nature, but Hansol is.

 

What would Hansol do if the situation would be the other way around?

 

He stirs in his place when he finally grabs Hansol and pulls him closer. His heart is racing faster than a car on an F1 tournament. His hands are sweating from the anxiety, but this is a chance, he has to grab it, he needs to fix the things, he’s got to try.

 

“I need you to listen to me." He whispers to Hansol, voice trembling. “Don’t even dare Nakamoto, I came here because I'm interested in the plot, besides, people around us might be bothered by the noise." Hansol spits coolly. "Am I a noise now?" Yuta starts, voice cracks, hurt of Hansol's coldness. Hansol nods to Yuta's remark and turns his head towards the big screen, laughing at the scene.

 

But Yuta is Yuta, and no matter how much

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter