Chapter 2

HAPPY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Noones pov

What they didn't know was that a certain burnet with raven black hair with a crooked smile was looking at the oblivious brown haired guy munching on his tuna sandwich, the thought about the mysterious guy long forgotten, smiling so innocently that rhe guy looking at him couldn't tear his eyes away

The boy with the crooked smile whispered to one of the men in black suit "Find out who he is and give me all the details." fingers pointed at Jin who was now laughing at some silly joke Taehyung had made.  The boy got inside his expensive red car and was now far gone from the park but his thought still lingered on the carefreely laughing guy who seemed genuinely happy, now a mischevious glint formed on his eyes as he thought to himself, " He could be fun to play with, lets see how many happy days are left for you. oh! sweet one, he he he...."

Jin's POV

Now it was getting dark so we packed our stuff and got ready to leave, first we dropped Taetae off he lives a few blocks away from us. Once we were finally home went straight to my room, one of the best places I love 'it was decorated by me and Taetae filled with stuff toys and cool posters with a comfy bed. almost all the articles in my room are pink please don't judge me I love this colour alot, Since the last and only gift that grandma had ever given me was a pink shirt and a matching snapback. (My parents were highschool sweethearts and loved eachother alot but due to social status they were forbidden to see eachother anymore. So as soon as dad graduated they decided to marry without the consent to their parents which was the sole reason I dearly yarned for my Grandparents love. so when I was around 8 years grandpa had forgiven then and came to meet us in secret not informing grandpa about it and that day she gifted me this cool pint tee with amatching snapback that i wore for a pretty long time though i was teased a lot because of it as pink was a girls colour but i refused to acknoledge it and cherished it. a few months later grandma passed away and that day was the only memory I had of her and I really miss her. After her death grandpa also forgave my parents and mourned for grandma embracing his daughteras our dad held us.) I also have a small TV which i mostly use for playing video games, a music player (though i am not a good singer or a dancer I still try ^^) My mom called us for dinner and I quicly freshened up and left for thr the dinning room+kitchen. After dinner I went straight for bed , tugged myself inside and fell into deep slumber.

Noone POV

In a spaceous room with a king size bed in the center and a huge brown sofa on which was the raven haied guy sipping one of the finest wine from a glass when a knock was heard, in came a figure in black with soma file in hand which he held infront of his master as he said,"Sir here are the details of the boy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter