FINAL

My Mickey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“HANBIN!” You shouted on the quiet hallway as you see your boyfriend get out of the studio.  He turned around and his eyes grew wide when he spotted you on the corner of the hallway.

“What are you doing here?  YG and the hyungs might see you!”  He warned you but you kept your foot on the ground with your arms crossed on your chest.

“Are you really worried about them, or you are worried that Lee Hayi might see you with me?”  

You raised your eyebrow and he looked at you innocently, not exactly getting what you are trying to say, maybe, or it appears to you that he is just making himself look ignorant for you to avoid asking the question.

“What are you talking about, jagi?  Are we going to argue about Hayi again?  I just work with her, nothing else, and you should know that.”  He let out a sigh and you are positive that he is annoyed already. You let out a breathe; completely frustrated with how your boyfriend is acting in front of you.

You are working as a junior stylist at YG for the last year after your internship with them. You have been with several artists and models within the company and you were assigned with WINNER and iKON when they both debuted.   You are close with all of the boys of both groups since all of them are just around your age, but Hanbin was different.  His cute cheekbones and smile that never failed to sweep you off of your feet.  His charisma on stage and his cuteness off cam really amazes you.  Hanbin found himself falling for you as well because of your natural beauty and your talent in styling as well as your hidden talent in arts.  

You are not allowed to date anyone within YG unless you became a senior stylist already and Hanbin still has the 3 year dating ban.  However, Hanbin was very persistent and even though the two of you are not allowed to date, you still pursued just because of the love and attraction that you are feeling towards each other.  You tried your best to keep it from everyone, only the boys of WINNER and iKon knew about it and your best friend who works as a dancer – so far no one aside from those people had known about the news, and the two of you are pretty much happy about that.

“Why are you so upset?  You are even more upset than me well in fact I am the one who’s being ignored here.” You rolled your eyes at him and Hanbin let out a mocking laugh.

“Why do you always say that I ignore you, _______-ah?  I thought you are aware that our relationship is secret and we cannot just talk whenever and wherever we want to.”  Your eyes widened at his statement.  

“Of course I know that, Hanbin, even before we decided to date.  But this is completely different.  You are always with Hayi and now you cannot even sneak in for lunch on our agreed time and place in this building.  When was the last time that we met at the rooftop to have lunch, dinner, or early breakfast?  Can you even remember?”  You muttered and you close your eyes in frustration.

“Look, _______-ah, I am so stressed with the upcoming comeback that we might have and YG is stressing me about this collaboration with Lee Hi, I do not have time to talk or argue with you.”

“Oh, OK, so now you do not have time to even talk to your girlfriend!  Alrig-“

“Wait, that is not what I meant, !”  Hanbin cut you off and just ran his hands through his face.  You just stood there, in front of him, trying to fight the tears that are threatening to fall from your eyelids.

“Look, I am not going to deal with you right now, I do not have much time, I need to finish some songs and help out the boys for the choreography of our songs and talk to Hayi about the collaboration and all so-“

“Fine-“ You shouted louder than you intended and it startle Hanbin.  

“This will be the last time that someone will be bugging your busy and hectic life. Now you can go back inside that freaking studio room and hang out with Hayi all your life, I will not talk to you or care about you anymore, good bye!”

When Hanbin was just about to respond to your ranting and you are about ran away from him, Lee Hi went out of the room where Hanbin came from and she scanned the area, immediately spotting the two of you talking.

“Hanbin-ah! I was looking for you the entire time!” Hayi walked towards you and you boyfriend’s direction, not even sensing the tension that the two of you have as she happily grabs Hanbin’s arm, gesturing for him to follow her.

“Kush-oppa wants us inside already, palli!”  Your eyebrows raised but you tried your best to hide your disappointment and anger towards your boyfriend’s label mate.  She might not know about your relationship with Hanbin – but you are thinking that she’s very rude by just grabbing you boyfriend’s arm while he is still talking to someone else.

“It is fine, Hanbin.  I can just talk to you later about the coat that you would want us to alter.  Go ahead, Kush-oppa might be mad at the two of you, also Hayi might get upset and not work with you anymore.”  You smiled and bowed at the t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter