-01-

First Kiss

•OC'S P.O.V•

My name is Jang Minhee. Well basically, I don't even know how to start off as an introduction. The usual, I'm 21 years old, who's just that quiet girl and broke a relationship I can never get to mend again. 

Going back to 3 years ago, I was a youthful 18 year old who spent her time being with her best friend Minhyuk every day. Well, it's better than being alone right? 

Our friendship started with that one Science experiment. I remember Minhyuk making the lab explode and we couldn't help but laugh because-

seriously that's not something you get to see everyday. 

Anyways, so that's how it all started. We were so close that some thought of us as siblings, lovers and sometimes as twins since we stick around each other too much. Being young and naive, I got to meet his group of friends and it felt as if I owned the world and time stopped for a while every time we laugh since you don't get to be this happy every day right?

One unfateful day, that party. The party I shouldn't have attended. 

It was Jooheon's birthday and he told us that he will be the one to spin the bottle and make up the questions for truth and the dares for dare. 

We all innocently agreed and became excited. But what is this weird feeling? At that day, I had a bad feeling when I stared at the bottle. 

Firstly, the bottle landed on Shownu. He was dared to wear lipstick and dance to a girl group song. 

After a couple of turns, the bottle landed on Minhyuk. Everyone shouted delightedly and Minhyuk showed his gummy smile. 

Unfortunately, Minhyuk chose dare. He chose the wrong question. 

And the dare...

the dare...

the dare was to kiss me on the lips. An innocent kiss, something I have never felt before. Everyone screamed upon hearing the dare. Me and Minhyuk looked at each other nervously and Minhyuk kept slowly leaning onto me. 

He cupped my cheeks and I felt like I forgot how to breathe for a moment. His beautiful eyes were staring at mine and the world felt so- so quiet. 

Until his lips pressed against mine. So- soft. It felt so beautiful. As if we were being rained with flower petals and beams of sunlight were around us. Birds tweeting peacefully, my stomach having butterflies. It was so beautiful. The kiss was something I've always wanted in my whole life. Something I've always been waiting for. 

Our lips parted and his hand was sill on my cheek. I was way too stunned that I couldn't speak or move. I can't. 

Suddenly, he confessed his feelings for me. 

I, being my stupid self, didn't reply and just stared at him in surprise. He felt the pain of rejection and ran away. I wanted to chase after him but I can't find myself to do so. I wanted to tell him the words "I love you too" and to tell him how precious he is in my life. 

So now, I never kissed any other guy in my life. 

What does first kiss feel like? Something so beautiful. Something that can make the world stop for a moment and bring all the butterflies in your stomach flutter. Something tht makes flowers bloom and rainbows form. Something supposed to be treasured before that moments stops and fades away.