ONE SHOT

I Choose You

"BYE." Three letters, one word. That was the last thing I heard from you and then you walked away.

 

I opened my eyes with a tear on the side. I looked at myself in the mirror sighing. "It's been a year Yuri~aa. If he truly cares he'll comeback." I wiped out the tears from my cheeks and started preparing for my class. 

 

--- At School ---

 

I decided to go to the garden hoping to see him once again. I sit on the bench were we used to talk......

 

--- Flaskback ---

 

"Let's Breakup. I don't love you anymore." Spencer walked away together with his new girlfriend. Yeah you heard it right. He dumped me cause he has a new one. What a Womanizer! Aish. 

 

Spencer Lee was my boyfriend for 2 years. We've been together since we we're in high school. I thought it was love but why do I feel relieved knowing that he just dumped me. Aish~ stop worrying Yuri~aa He doesn't deserve you. You Deserve better.

 

I decided to go to the garden of our school to calm myself and to clear my mind. Out of frustration I throw the cup of coffee that i bought earlier and didn't even dare to drink. 

 

"OH MY GOSH! i'm sorry. I didn't know you were there." I wipe the shirt of the guy where my coffee landed after i throw it. 

 

"nah. it's okay. Don't worry about it." He stops my hand from wiping his shirt and smiled at me. He sits on the bench were i was sitting earlier and wipes his shirt. I look at him for a second and followed him on the bench.

 

"I'm really sorry. I....I...Didn't"

 

"You look frustrated. I'm a good listener." I blinked my eyes twice.

 

He look at me smiling and offer his hand for handshake. "Aiden. I am Aiden Lee." 

 

I accepted his hand, "Yuri. I'm Yuri Kwon."

 

"Would you mind coming with me?"

 

"huh?" asking him confused.

 

"hahaha. you throw your coffee on my shirt. Mind treating me a coffee? " 

 

"wh..what?" 

 

"Hahahaha. Just kidding. I'll treat you an ice cream." He messess my hair and grab my hand and started walking.

 

--- Ice cream Shop ---

 

"you're not supposed to drink coffee when you're frustrated. Everytime I feel lonely, I always eat ice cream. It lightens my mood." I look at him and he's smiling.

 

I sigh. "He dumped me for another girl." I look at him and he's just silently staring at me listening.

 

"I don't know what's wrong with me. I tried to be the best girlfriend in the world. I did what he told me. I even chose him over my friends....."  started crying. " I...I.." 

 

he suddenly pull me into a hug. "sshhhh. there's nothing wrong with you. it's he's lost not yours."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

One year had past and we've become closer. I used to call him Oppa and he used to call me my princess or dongsaeng. He became my night in shining armor. He's always there when I need him. He never leave me since the day we met. 

 

Today, is like a no ordinary day. Aiden oppa is not talking. It's not so him. 

 

" Dongsaeng....." 

 

"Nae oppa?" I look at him.

 

"I.....I... need to go." 

 

"right now oppa? you're going somewhere?" 

 

"No, dongsaeng. that's not what I am trying to say. what i mean is i'm leaving. I won't seeing you again. I... I have to go." He stood up and started walking. I immediately ran towards him and stops him.

 

"ww....why... oppa? why? Did I do something wrong? why all of a sudden. I thought we're okay?" I began to cry.

 

"I just need to go. because If I won't walk away now I can't promise you what will happen."

 

"oppa! please.. please.. don't leave me."

 

"Yuri~aa! I am falling in love with you! And it's not right. It is not the right thing to happen! It's for your own good!" 

 

he took a deep sigh, "I LOVE YOU YURI~AA. And I know what I am feeling is wrong."

 

"BYE." And he started walking away leaving me speechless. He leaves without hearing me. He leaves without asking me if I feel the same way.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

--- PRESENT ---

I wiped the tears from my eyes and smiled bitterly. I took a deep sigh and stand. It's already 5 in the afternoon, I need to go home. I started walking...

.

.

.

.

.

 

"Yuri~aa..... Happy Birthday"

.

.

.

.

.

.

I turned around to see him smiling at me.