I should Trust you

REGRET ( one-shot)

Tiffany and Taeyeon is couple for 2 year now. Today is like other day Taeyeon and Tiffany walk together to Tiffany's home.

" Tae- Tae thank for walk me home. " Tiffany said and smile.

" Never mind Fany-ah " Taeyeon said.

" I love you " Tiffany said and give Taeyeon her eye smile. Tiffany wait Taeyeon said the three word like her too but Taeyeon just snile and give one pink teddy bear to Tiffany and kiss Tiffany's cheek and she leave. Tiffany look Taeyeon's back who walk away now.

* Why you never said the three word like I said to you Taeyeon *  Tiffany thought then she feel her tear is drop now she quickly wipe it  few minute later she go into her house.

......................................

December 21st

Tiffany is waiting for Taeyeon in front of Ice-cream  shop she look around to find Taeyeon but no clue to saw her suddenly Tiffany feel someone tap her shoulder Tiffany turn back and saw Taeyeon dorky face with her sweet smile.

" Fany-ah wait me too long?? " Taeyeon asked .

" Noo I just arrived " Tiffany said and smile.

" Let's go to cafe shop I have one thing to surprise you " Taeyeon said and hold Tiffany's hand to follow her. Tiffany wonder what Taeyeon want to do.

At Café shop

" Welcome to our Café how many people?? " Waitress asked.

" For two pls " Taeyeon said then TaeNy go to the table that near the window.

" What you want to surprise me Tae Tae?? " Tiffany asked.

" Can we order first I don't want to surprise you now.. " Taeyeon said and pout it make Tiffany gigle.

" Arrasso go ahead. " Tiffany said.

" I have 2 Latte  one strawberry cake and chocolate cake pls " Taeyeon said to waitress She write down the order and turn back.

"  So Fany-ah you remember the day we meet each other " Taeyeon asked.

" I remember those day You ran very fast  then bump me and it made me sprain my ankle " Tiffany said.

" Hashaha then I gave you a piggy back to hospital those time i'm very sorry to you " Taeyeon said.

" But it help us know each other right?? " Tiffany asked.

" Yes and it make us become a couple now " Taeyeon smile and hold Tiffany's hand.

" Tae Tae I have one question "

" Hmmm?? " Taeyeon look at Tiffany's face.

" Why you never said You love me like I said to you everytime we said goodbye to each other " Tiffany asked.

" Because I - I -I think it not the right time no no no I mean I-I-I  " Taeyeon doesn't how to describe about it.

" Two Latté one strawberry cake and Chocolate cake is arrive " Waitress said and put it in front of TaeNy. Tiffany staring Taeyeon to wait her answer.

" Let's it first Fany-ah " Taeyeon said and give spoon to Tiffany but Tiffany still staring her. Taeyeon sigh .

" Don't change topic Tae tae " Tiffany said.

" Can we talk about it next time Fany-ah I want to make you happy if time arrive I'll tell you about my reason " Taeyeon look at Tiffany.

" Why we need to wait?? Taeyeon I don't understand you why it difficult to say it  " Tiffany said and tear are dropping from her eye. Taeyeon wipe Tiffany tear Taeyeon feel sorry to make Tiffany cry.

" I need time Fany pls don't cry it make me hurt to see you like this. Fany just give me time I'll tell you I want you to happy when you stay with me ok?? " Taeyeon said. Tiffany nod and eat the cake silently.

" Fany I have present for you " Taeyeon said and take out two necklace from her pocket. Tiffany look at Taeyeon.

" Locksmith?? For what?? " Tiffany asked.

" For our second anniversary  I know it too fast cos it 4 more day before our day but I want to give you it my surprise " Taeyeon said.

" Tae Tae thank alot " Tiffany said and hug Taeyeon tightly .

" Let's me wear it to you " Taeyeon said and wear Lock for Tiffany and herself wear the Key.

" It's so pretty Tae Tae " Tiffany said and look at the necklace .

" I know that why I buy it for our present. Let's go home Fany-ah it night now " Taeyeon said and go to pay the bill then TaeNy hold hand and walk to Tiffany's home.

" I really love the present Tae Tae " Tiffany and hug Taeyeon again after they arrive home.

" I'm happy to hear like that Good night Fany-ah " Taeyeon said and give one pink teddy bear to Tiffany and leave. Tiffany smile to Taeyeon and look at the bear

" It you again can you tell me why Tae tae always give you to me before she left " Tiffany said  and give a sigh then she go into her house.

December 22nd

Tiffany leave from her school and walk to book store today Taeyeon said she busy so Tiffany need to walk alone. When Tiffany walk past the bus station she saw Taeyeon stand with one blond hair girl and talk very happy with those girl it make Tiffany wonder and she want to walk to Taeyeon side but the answer give her after Tiffany saw those girl hug Taeyeon and Taeyeon kiss her. Tiffany feel her heart very hurt like one thousand knife hit her heart Tiffany cover and run fast to her house with crying. After arrive home Tiffany only stay in her room and cry loudly.

" Taeyeon why you lie me?? I hate you........ I really hate you " Tiffany shouted and throw the teddy that Taeyeon give her away .

Three day that Tiffany stay in her room She not talk to anyone also her perents. Taeyeon try to call her but she off it Taeyeon go to her house but Tiffany only say " Leave me alone " Taeyeon don't understand about what happen to Tiffany. She stand in front of Tiffany's room.

" Fany-ah I don't know why You act like this to me but I'm sorry if I do anything wrong. I have one story to tell you on our anniversary day come to the place that I confess my feeling to you I wait you until you come " Taeyeon said with crying and leave but before she leave she put the teddy bear in front of Tiffany's room.

Tiffany open the door after Taeyeon leave she saw the pink teddy bear with the postcard  MERRY CHRISTMAS MY MUSHROOM and cry again.

" How many time you want to lie me again Taeyeon?? " Tiffany crying.

December 26th

Tiffany stay in her room and look at the bear.

" Should I break up with you or not Taeyeon?? You never told me You love me everytime I ask you you always have reason I don't know why you need to lie me Kim Taeyeon I'm a stupid girl that wait those word. Tiffany said and she decide to go the place that Taeyeon told her and she want to go break up with Taeyeon.

December 27th

Tiffany arrive the bus station where the place that Taeyeon confess her feeling to Tiffany. Tiffany close her eye and review those day .

Flashback

" Tiffany~!!! " Taeyeon called. Tiffany turn back and saw Taeyeon running.

" Hello~!!! " Tiffany said after Taeyeon arrived .

" Why you call me to go out immediately?? " Tiffany asked.

" I - I - I  aish stupid me why I can't say it " Taeyeon speak to herself.

" What you want to say?? " Tiffany wonder.

" Err.............. " Taeyeon still can't say it.

"  YAH KIM TAEYEON  WHAT WRONG ?? "  Tiffany shouted it make Taeyeon surprise

" I want to canyoubemygirlfriend?? " Taeyeon speak very fast.

" Hey why you need to speak very fast I only heard word friend " Tiffany said.

" Aish Tiffany Hwang why you always make me in the trouble?? listen again I never talk it next time and don't angry me after I said it " Taeyeon grab Tiffany shoulder and look at Tiffany's face. Tiffany staring Taeyeon.

" Tiffany Hwang Can you be my girlfriend?? I have the feeling for since we meet each other I can't hide it anymore" Taeyeon said and close her eye then she feel someone hug her tightly Taeyeon open her eye and saw Tiffany crying.

" Wh-why you crying Tiffany I'm sorry sorry I say like this ." Taeyeon said.

" Why you not telling me faster than this Kim Taeyeon I also have feel for you too but i'm not brave enough to tell you " Tiffany said while crying.

" Huh!! So Tiff-Tiffany you accept me?? " Taeyeon look so surprise Tiffany only nod Taeyeon hug Tiffany tightly.

" I'm so happy Fany-ah " Taeyeon said.

" Me too..... I love you Taeyeon " Tiffany said.

" I........ " Taeyeon want to said but suddenly her phone ring.. Taeyeon talk to her phone then she turn to Tiffany.

" Let's go home Fany-ah it too late now " Taeyeon and hold Tiffany's hand.

" But............"

" I say it next time don't worry " Taeyeon said and give Tiffany's her sweet smile.

END FLASHBACK

Tiffany open her eye and look at the sky.

" Since December 27th 2 year ago it 727 day that you confess me you never say it from the first time till the end you never say it I don't know why I still wait to hear those word from your mouth Taeyeon " Tiffany said then she saw Taeyeon walk to bus station with big pink teddy bear.

" Finally you come Fany-ah " Taeyeon said and smile.

" Listen Kim Taeyeon I come here to say... " Tiffany said but Taeyeon interrupt

" Take this first " Taeyeon said. Tiffany look at the bear

" Why you give it to me I don't want it anymore "Tiffany said.

" Fany-ah why you say like this can you tell me your reason?? " Taeyeon said.

"My reason on December 22nd you say you busy but I saw you with one girl you look so happy not like you with me and you kiss her why you need to lie Taeyeon?? I'm look like stupid girl that you can play with?? " Tiffany said.

" It not like what you think Tiffany I can explain it " Taeyeon said.

" For the person that do wrong always have reason. I don't want to listen your lie word anymore. Let's break Taeyeon I don't want hurt by you you hurt me enough " Tiffany said.

" Tiffany you want to break up??if you decide like this i accept it I'm sorry if I hurt you  but I want you to know that I still have feeling for you never change it  Take this bear and keep for my last present to you " Taeyeon said with the sadness. Tiffany took it and throw it away to the road.

" I said already I don't want it anymore. " Tiffany said and turn back but she saw Taeyeon walk to the road to take the bear back.

" Kim Taeyeon why you go to take bear come back it very dangerous " Tiffany shouted but Taeyeon not listen to her still walk to the road she bend down take the bear SUDDENLY~~ BAMMMMMMMMM ~`~~~~

' KIM TAEYEON~!! "  Tiffany shouted her body can't move when she saw Taeyeon hit by the car. Tiffany run fast to the Taeyeon Taeyeon's body is bleeding alot .

" KIM TAEYEON WAKE UP TAEYEON PLS WAKE UP "  Tiffany cry so hard . T_T

" I-I'm s-so-sor-sorry F-Fa-fany " Taeyeon said then close her eye.

" Taeyeon don't sleep open your eye Taeyeon say anything Somebody HELP ~!!! " Tiffany shake Taeyeon's body and shouted.

Taeyeon now go to hospital Tiffany feel very scared if something happen to Taeyeon. Taeyeon's parents and friend come to the hospital when heard what happen to Taeyeon. Tiffany only blame herself while waiting for Taeyeon in front of ER.

" Don't blame yourself Tiffany no one know what happen in the future " Taeyeon's father said.

" But I'm the one that make Taeyeon go to the road and have accident " Tiffany crying loudly.

" It can show that Taeyeon very love you th-that why she go to there don't blame yourself " Taeyeon's father also cry too.

" Pls God help her I'll do anything you want pls help her pls God Give me second chance " Tiffany pray.

8 hour later Taeyeon still in ER. Then Doctor come out .....'

.......................................................

Tiffany stay in her room and look at the teddy that Taeyeon give her it have 727 teddy bear since the first time Taeyeon gave her  it make Tiffany cry again she pick the teddy and hug it but this time she poke the middle of bear and it has sound like record those sound make Tiffany more cry

" I Love you " The voice from teddy bear. Tiffany poke all the teddy bear and it have the same voice " I Love You "

" Why you not tell me Taeyeon I hate myself " Tiffany hug the big bear and the big bear also have record too but this time not the word I Love you but it the record of Taeyeon soft voice.

" Fany-ah I'm sorry I never told you I love you I'm feel very hurt when see you cry everytime you ask me why I never say those word to you tell you. My reason is  I don't want to like other people that  say I love you easy  cos I know those three word very meaningful for me and I not brave enough to tell you but I record the word in the teddy bear that I give you hope you hear it but unlucky you never listen to it. After the day I said busy and you act like you don't want to see my face anymore I feel very hurt and it make me want to die after see you stay in your room Tiffany I said already I'm really sorry if I don know the reason I make you mad but I want to tell you I don't love anyone else beside you Tiffany Hwang I Love You~!!!

End record.

Tiffany can't stop crying after hearing the Taeyeon voice she quickly run to the hospital. Tiffany stand in front of  one room then she open the door and saw Taeyeon still sleeping on the bed.

" I heard it Taeyeon you hear me?? I heard it now I'm so stupid idiot that I'm not trust you Taeyeon " Tiffany said and hold Taeyeon's hand. Tiffany remember what the Doctor said.

Doctor come out and said that Taeyeon lucky can saving but her head hit so hard and it has blood in her brain so She become a coma don't know when she wake up one thing that can help her is cheer for her.

" Taeyeon can I have second chance to fix it I always regret what I do I swear I'll never do everything to regret it anymore I Love you " Tiffany said and kiss Taeyeon's lip. Tiffany's phone ring and she go out to answer it but Tiffany not notice that Taeyeon Finger is moving...

                                                    The END ( It happy ending ) 

       Sorry I end this story like this but It will happy ending after you know Taeyeon wake up right?? xD Thx for reading this Fanfic ^^ *bow*