Chapter 1

Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unnie unnie unnie!" Tzuyu called for me adorably. I made my way towards her while chuckling at the sight.

She was standing in front of toy store, gazing up to the gigantic teddy bear that sat on the top of the pile of expensive toys. She spun around when she felt my presence getting nearer. Tzuyu points her index finger to the teddy bear, "It's so big".

The thought that Christmas was coming popped in my mind. Buying this teddy bear would be perfect gift for her.

I grunt in agreement, and immediately intertwined her warm  arms with my cold ones.

People were buzzing around us, considering that Christmas was nearer, and some were doing shopping for presents to give.

My eyes glanced at a coffee shop. I looked back at Tzuyu, and she was still staring at the teddy bear.

So adorable.

"Baby~" I cooed. Tzuyu shot me a blank stare. I signaled to the coffee shop, "want some food?" Her eyes glistened at the word. Tzuyu nods her head furiously, earning a laugh from me. I fished my wallet for my credit card, and Tzuyu stood there anxious.

"Unnie~!" My cute little baby whines from waiting.

The familiar, shiny blue card came into view. "aha!" I said, feeling accomplished. Tzuyu snatched the card from my hands and dashed to the cafe, leaving my sight. I quietly smiled, and headed into the toy store where Tzuyu was once gazing at.

A bell hanging from the door produced a ringing noise, saying that a customer has arrived. And that customer is me.

"Hello mam! May I help you?" A small, petite girl walked towards me, I briefly read her candy cane-themed name tag, 'wendy.' I took her name into account.

The place was like Santa's workshop. Plenty of toys lined up on white shelves. Workers were forced to wear Christmas themed hats and headbands, and their uniform was changed to match the season. And a cutout of Santa on his sleigh was dangling from the ceiling.

I cleared my throat after ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter