1. MANILA

BTS WINGS: Taking Flight Tour
Please log in to read the full chapter

MANILA

They weren't even her bias group, but Maya couldn't hardly contain her excitement. True another group holds her heart but her number one Bias was in BTS and she can finally get to met him.

“OMG. OMG. I'm so nervous. Do I look okay?” Maya watched with amusement as her best friend Sam ran her hands on her skirt trying to flatten some none existent creases. The girl looked up at her and glared.

“You look nice Sam. Calm down will you?” Maya said soothingly as she fixed Sam's headband.

“Aren't you nervous?” Sam asked staying still for a few moments but went back to fretting over her skirt.

“Yes but I'm more excited as to nervous.” Maya answered grabbing Sam's hand. “You look fine. Stop.”

“Sam you act like this is your first Hi Touch.” Ryena commented in front of Sam.

The three, together with some of their other friends, were currently in line for an exclusive event before the concert of Bangtan Boys or more famously known as BTS.

“For the record it's Maya who should be fretting like you.” Milla, another of their friends, added. “It's her first time.”

“I think I'll faint afterward from my bottled emotions.” Maya joked. The others laughed but Sam sent her a knowing look.

Maya does have the tendency to look calm but was actually chaotic inside. She just tends to let it out after the event.

“If you slump down outside of the exit after we get out I'm taking a video.” Ryena teased.

“Sure. Maybe if you post it it'll get viral and then they can notice me.” Maya kidded.

“That is actually a great idea!” Milla exclaimed. “Can you do that for me to Rye Eonni?”

“You two are crazy.” Maya commented with a grin. She nudge Sam who had grown quiet. “A won for your thoughts Sammie.”

“I'm trying to be calm her. Stop bothering me.” Sam quipped.

“Are you mediating?” Maya asked. “Are you imaging your happy place? Does it have horses?”

“Aya!” Sam said laughing and hitting her best friend.

“You know Sam if Hobbie is indeed a horse he'll be Maximus.” Maya said.

“Who's Maximus?” Ryena asked hearing the name of her bias.

“The horse in Tangled.”Maya answered with a grin as they laughed. “Come on, Maximus was a very determined horse, hardworking but yet still so adorable.”

“You and your imagination.” Sam said.

Maya had another joke in mind but she was not able to share it because screaming had started at the front of the line.

“Is it starting?” Sam asked wide eyed.

“Yes. It looks like the first 21 have entered.” Ryena answered looking up from her phone.

Ryena, Milla and their other companion Janna who was currently busy handing out posters to random people were all a bit famous in the BTS fandom being they were very vocal and active fans. Sam was also a bit kown to a lesser extent but Maya didn't care much about social media unless it was to save pictures, watch videos or get an update about her fave groups.

Yes, Maya is a multifandom girl. She supports about 7 groups and Sam often teases her that she has enough biases for everyday of the week from her fave groups, but Sam also knows that her favorite person, ulitimate bias was in BTS hence she smiled as she watched Maya take a deep breath.

“It's be okay.” Sam said to Maya who grinned.

“Yep.” Maya answered with a grin of her own. “After this anything can fall on top of me and I can die happy.”

“Maya! We still have several countries to go for the WINGS tour!” Janna exclaimed after hearing what Maya said. “Don't die on us yet.”

“Figure of speech ladies. Figure of speech.” Maya said holding up one hand since she was holding a lightstick and several banners on her other hand.

“Look! Look!” Milla said loudly as they moved forward. “We're next!”

Maya took a deep breath again to calm her erratic heart.

She was finally going to see him up close.

Another deep breath.

They stepped inside to the cool interior and away from the blistering heat of Manila.

+++

It was another several minutes of waiting before they were finally allowed into a large room. They had to leave all their belongings at a counter but were allowed to hold on to a single banner. Maya held onto a group banner because she does love all of the members.

Entering the room, she saw them a few meters away from her and it made her heart skip a few beats. They were so close.

She saw V was waving at them enthusiastically as they were asked to fall in line again.

It felt like they were going to get food at a buffet from the set up, only instead of food it was BTS. She snorted at the mental image earning an eye roll from Sam.

She peaked at him and saw that he was watching her. She held back a squeal and let a few pieces of her blue hair fall forward making a curtain. She wondered why he was looking at her and thought that maybe it was her hair, since she was the only one with colored hair in their batch and she knew that blue was his favorite color. It was one of the reasons

Please log in to read the full chapter