My Home Away From Home

My Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The door to his studio was slowly pushed open, shedding more light into the dim room. He looked at the general direction of the door and to the silhouette of the poor unfortunate soul who dare interrupt him and will undoubtedly taste his wrath.


"Hyung?"


Oh.

 

Okay, maybe this intruder won't be so unfortunate.

 


"Jiminie? What are you doing here?" he asked, fully swivelling his whole chair towards the other.

 

The younger walked towards the couch, the door closing shut behind him, Yoongi's eyes trailing his every move.

 

"Nothing, hyung. Can I just stay here for a while? Let's go home together. You're almost done, right?" The elder raised a brow at the onslaught of topic in one breath. But Jimin is already lying down on the couch, on his side facing him, looking so much like a drowsy puppy.

 

The sight of him is so cute that Yoongi barely managed to suppress the urge to coo at him.

 

Cause Min Yoongi is utterly weak when it comes to cute things.

 

"Alright, I'll be done in a while. Just take a nap for now." He sighed, going back to his work as Jimin's eyes close shut.


---

"Jimin-ah. Jiminie, wake up."


Jimin was woken up by a rough voice softly uttering his name and a calloused hand tapping at his arm, pulling him out of dreamland. He blinked his eyes open and saw a blurry figure in front of him.

 

"Yoongi-hyung"

 

"Yeah, I'm already done" he said, helping the younger sit up. "C'mon, let's get your sleepy head home." He stood up but the other just stayed sitting.

 

"Jimin? Chim, are you alright? You're worrying me already." He sat down beside the younger with a frown on his face, but the other just kept his silence.

 

"Hey, Jiminie," a nudge "please talk to hyung" he coached.

 

The younger replied by free-falling on his hyung, burying his face on the older's chest and hugging him by the waist, while Yoongi's own arms also wrapped the younger in reflex.

 

Yoongi had a shocked look on his face at the younger's action that quickly melted away as he held the younger closer, one hand slowly carding through Jimin's hair, not proding anymore.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter