Yuri-ah~!

Rainy day

 

 

  The rain poured, heavy. The silver clouds extended far into the horizon. It was getting cooler. Inside the cozy living room only a vestige of light seemed to come through from the ouside. There was no noise, it was as if the world had stopped and I was all alone, sitting on the floor by the long glass that separated the room from the cold and wind outside.
  But the room in itself did feel a bit cold. I did tremble a bit from time to time, yet refused to get up and get something warm to put on. I just kept staring, it was enticing, for some reason.
  The echo of a door being closed ran through the room, somewhat muffled. I stayed put and unswayed as my heart jumped a bit in anticipation. Then came the sound of keys being put somewhere and a big sigh. But not one you'd feel like worrying about.

- Are you here? - She asked calmly.

She sneaked right behind me and snuggled my neck, kissing it. I remember feeling her warm lips and her hands beggining to wrap around my waist as she leaned on my back.

- Hmm... aren't you cold? - She began in a lazy tone.

I looked back at her without saying a word and she must have understood what went through my mind.

- Yuri-ah...  ( ; _ ;  )

Her lips began to pout slightly, worriedly, as she ran a hand down my cheek, caressing it with her thumb. She then kissed it and got up in one go.

- I know, wait here!

  She immediately came back with a big long blanket on her back, sat down behind me and hugged me, surrounding us both with that same blanket. She snuggled close again, smilling, seemingly satisfied and hoping that I was, too.

- Isn't this better? - She asked, awaiting a reaction.

  I smiled in a sigh, turning my body towards her and hugging her in return, head resting on her shoulder, her perfume invading my nostrils. Her tanned skin so close was so warm and smooth.
  It kept pouring. There was no one around beside us. No noise besides that of the rain falling and our own breathing against each other. It was weird, somehow. There was too little going on, so much so that I felt myself more aware than usual, and with that, I felt more sensible to the surrounding stimulus. Yuri's skin against mine, her calm breathing over my head that would lightly brush aside some of my hairs in long intervals, the weight of her arms resting on my shoulders and her legs beneath my own as I hugged her like a koala. Our heartbeats in near sync.
 Out of reflex, as if being suddenly hit with the understanding of the surrounding reality and wanting to make sure it wouldn't all suddenly slip away, I hugged her tighter. Her arms ran down my back and then one went back up, her hand cupping my cheek as she looked at me in surprise.

- Hmm?

  She kept staring, playing with my hair and slowly tucking it behind my ear repeatedly,  her lips lightly pressed, patiently awaiting for me to say something. After a short pause, I lifted my hand and did the same, grabbing her cheek and enclosing her lips. She shut her eyes looking lastly at my mouth and tilted her head as I did the same. As her lips then lightly touched mine, I felt her exhale through her nose. We got closer and pressed our lips harder until they quickly began to water.
  Then with her remaining hand on my back, she pulled me in closer and I hugged her tighter. As we let go of each other's lips to catch our breath, Yuri stared for a while unable to hide her same large grin, satisfied. Looking at that hidden upper lip of hers I couldn't help but grin as well, setting my thumb on her chin, when she closed her eyes and dove in for a peck on the lips. Giggling to herself, she proceeded to hide her head close to my neck, kissing it continuously, almost aggressively, but lovingly nonetheless.

- You know, my hurts already! - She complained childishly against my skin, yet smilling all throughout - Let's go to the couch instead, I can't hug you properly like this.
 

She got up and I followed.