Chapter 1

Un-noticed

Sunny and Taeyeon were at their apartment sitting their couch. They were watching a horror movie again. They've been doing nothing all day. As they were watching, Sunny took a sip of her drink that was in her hand.

"Sunny-ah~"

"Yes, Taengoo?"

"Lets go out."

Sunny spit her drink out into the air and turned to Taeyeon. "What?"

"Lets go out."

"Go out? With each other? Like a da-"

"Like hang out as friends. Like we always do." Taeyeon starred at Sunny confusion written on her face. Sunny doesn't usually act like this.

"Oh. As friends. Of course. Lets go."

"Great! I'll grab my keys."

Taeyeon got off the couch and made her way into her room. Sunny slumped on the couch and sighed. 'Of course she wouldn't go out with me.'

"Lets go bunny."

Sunny put a smile on her face and jumped off the couch following Taeyeon out the door.

 

Mall

 

Sunny and Taeyeon were walking around the mall eating ice cream. Taeyeon wouldn't stop screaming 'Iceeee creammmmm' in the car until they got into the mall and saw an ice cream place in the mall's foodcourt.

"Aigoo. Taengoo you're such a choding."

"I am not. Yoona is."

"You both are."

"Sunny-ah i need to go to the bathroom. Do you need to go?"

Sunny shook her head. "No. I'll wait for you here."

"Okay."

Taeyeon made her way into a long hallway turning left then right to the restroom.

 

It's been 10 minutes since Taeyeon went into to the restroom. "Hm. where is she? She doesn't usually take this long." Sunny made her way into the hallway turning left then right. She gasped at what she saw. Anger began to build inside her. A muscular man was forcing himself on Taeyeon. HER Taeyeon.

"Hel-" Taeyeon's mouth was covered by the man's hand.

"Be quiet. I just want a littl efun with you. You'll enjoy it. I promise." The man said laughing.

Tears ran down Taeyeon's smooth skin.

"Yah!" Sunny ran into the muscular man who fell onto the ground from the impact. "Stay away from her!" Sunny grabbed Taeyeon from the wall and had her stand behind her.

"Who the heck are you?" It's not polite to barge into someone elses business." The mad said standing up.

"This IS my business. She's my best friend! And i will mess you up."

The man just laughed. "I like feisty girls like you. I should've waited till you got here and have you instead."

"Why you-"

Sunny felt a tug at her sleve. She looked over to Taeyeon and saw the fear in her eyes. "S-Sunny. Lets go."

Sunny grabbed Taeyeon's hand once more and ran out of the hallway. Leaving the man to stare at their retreating backs. They ran until they were on the opposite side of the restrooms.

"Taengoo. Are you alright?" Sunny cupped Taeyeon's face searching for any injuries.

"I'm fine. Thanks to you." Taeyeon said hugging Sunny tight.

'Ah. This is a great feeling.' Sunny smiled.

"I'm so glad we're best friends Sunny-ah. Always and forever."

Sunny's smile flattened for a moment but it brought itself back after she saw Taeyeon's smiling face.

"Me too."

"Sunny?" "Taeyeon?"

The two turned to the store desk beside them to see Jessica and Tiffany behind it. "What are you guys doing here?" Tiffany asked.

"We're hanging out." Taeyeon said forgetting about the incedent that happened 15 minutes ago.

"Oh nice." Jessca said. "Hey, Fany and i are gonna be going on our lunch break. Want to join us?"

"Sure!"

The four girls arrived at the foodcourt and settled themselves at a table. 

"I didn't know you guys had jobs."

"Yeah. Jessi actually owns that store. She hired me as assitant manager." Tiffany said proudly.

"I'll get us good." Jessic said standing up.

"I'll come with you." Sunny said pushingher chair back.

The two made their way to a butger place and got in line.

Tiffany turned to Taeyeon. "So, how are you and Sunny?"

"Sunny and I? we're doing great. How are you and the uce princess?"

Tiffany chuckled. "We're doing fabulous. Hey, Taetae?"

"Hm?

"Did Sunny confess yet?"

"To what?"

"To liking you."

"Liking me?"

"Yeah. She has a huge crush on you. You haven't noticed?"

Taeyeon shook her head.

"Wow. I would've thought she told you by now."

Taeyeon was in her own world. 'sunny likes me? How come i never noticed? Do i like her too?'

"Taetae here they come." Tiffany smiled at the two girls with foodtrays.

 

After lunch

 

"Thanks for lunch guys." Sunny said saying her goodbyes to Jessica and Tiffany.

"No prob. Visit us again okay?"

"Will do."

Sunny and Taeyeon left the mall and went back to their apartment. Taeyeon was unussually quiet the whole drive back. She couldn't stop thinking about something. Or someone to be specific. She glanced at Sunny who looked at her at the same time. She quickly turned her head. Her face was getting red. She could feel it.

"Taeyeon-ah, are you sure you are okay?"

"Yup. I'm fine."

"Mm. Okay,"

They got to their apertment and sat themselves on their couch.

"Ah, im so tired." Sunny said sliding off the couch and onto the floor. A short 'yeah' was Taeyeon's response. Sunny looked at Taeyeon. She was confused by her behavier. "Tae-"

"Sunny do you like me?' Taeyeon suddenly asked.

Sunny's eyes went wide. "I..." She stuttered. She laughed then smiled. "Of course i like you silly! Your my best friend."

Taeyeon laughed akwardly. "No. I mean 'like like' me. As  in you would like me to be your girlfriend."

"I..."

"Fany told me you have a crush on me. "

"Oh." Was all Sunny could say.

"So it's true?"

Sunny hung her head and nodded. The room became silent. Sunny stood up from her place on the floor and went ot her room.

"Where are you ing?"

"Im gonna pack a few stuff and leave."

"Why?" Taeyeon followed Sunny to her room.

"I can see that you're uncomfortable. So i'll leave for a while. I promise i'll be back. Just... later."

"Sun-"

Sunny held a hand up. "It's okay Taengoo." She walked to the door with her duffel-bag. "See ya later okay?"

 with that, she left Taeyeon in their apartment.

Taeyeon walked into her room and fell face first on her bed. "What do i do?" She tried sleeping but she couldn't. she grabbed her peas and went into Sunny's room. She laid down on the bed and inhaled the smell of the room. "The bed smells just like Sunny." She wrapped the blanket around her body and hugged Sunny's pillow. Minutes later she was found fast asleep.

 

1 week later

 

It's been exactly one week since Sunny left taeyeon at their apartment. Sunny was walking on a beach. Her and Taeeon used to come here a lot when they were freshmans i high school. They usually went there to take their minds off things. And that was what Sunny was trying to do. She hasn't contacted Taeyeon at all. "I wonder if she worried." she asked herself. The sun began to set.

Sunny walked into the ocean feeling it capture her small feet. "Taeyeon-ah. I'm sorry i didn't tell you sooner. I couldn't let my feelings for you get in the way of our friendship. I love you." Sunny closed her eyes feeling the wind pushing against her small body.

"Sunny-ah!"

Sunny turned around and saw Taeyeon a few feet away from her. "Sunny-ah."

"Taengoo, what are you doing here?"

"I've been thinking a lot. About you. i realized something i should have realized a long time ago."

Sunny stood still lookinng at Taeyeon. Her face had streaks of tears running down her face.

"Sunny-ah. I'm sorty i didn't realize sooner. Sunny-ah... I love you."

"What?" Sunny stood dumfounded.

Taeyeon ran towards her into the ocean and wrapped her arms around Sunny's neck. She closed he eyes and kissed Sunny. The shorter of the two was stunned, but she slowly felt herself relax and take Taeyeon into her. The kiss ened and they opened their eyes. 

"Taeyeon-ah, I love you." Sunny said crying in between hicups.

Taeyeon hugged Sunny tight. "And I love you."

 

Well, there you go. I hope you enjoyed it. :) Thank you crazii122893 for a great plot. Please leave any coments you have about the one shot down below. Thanks for reading =3