Chapter 1

Mine


It was a bright, warm, sunny day when the girls decided to go out and relax. Six of the girls were in their living room deciding where to go.

 

"Lets go shopping." Tiffany suggested with Jessica beside her. 

 

"No. Lets go to the amusement park." Yuri butted in. 

 

"We should go to a club!" Hyoyeon shouted loudly. She had her headphones in and was dancing to their recent album songs. 

 

"No, no. None of those sound good." Sooyoung started. She held her hands up then brought her hands together; letting a clap echo around their apartment. "Lets go to a buffet. All you can eat!" 

 

Yoona raised her hand in the air. "Agreed!" She responded with a smile. 

 

That's when Sunny, Taeyeon, and Seohyun walked into the conversation being talked about. "How about the park?" The oldest of the group members said, letting her arms cross over her chest.

 

The rest looked at her for a few seconds before they all agreed. Taeyeon smiled at this and nodded. She told all of them of there day plan then gave each group of three a certain task to do before leaving. Tiffany, Sunny, and Hyoyeon got the pleasure of packing food, with the protest of Sooyoung whining as she got the duty of packing blankets and sport toys for them to play with, with  Seohyun and Yuri. Taeyeon, Jessica, and Yoona got a simple duty of making sure they had enough drinks for the day. Water, juice, and energy drinks to name a few. 

 

As each group finished preparing, they all met back in the living room with bags, baskets, and coolers.

 

"Everyone ready?" Taeyeon spoke. 

 

-At the park-

 

"Ahhh!!! My eyes!!" Sooyoung yelled as she got out of the car. She shed her eyes from the sizzling rays of sunlight with her arm then dramatically fell onto the grass in front of her. 

 

"Yah." Hyoyeon said nudging her girlfriend on the side with her foot. "People are staring. Put on sunglasses." 

 

Sooyoung turned her face to the side and looked up at Hyoyeon with one eye closed. Her tounge stuck out of  in a playful gesture and she replied with, "Party pooper" before she pushed herself off the ground. 

 

"Yah! Choi Sooyoung!" Jessica yelled as she put sunglasses over her eyes. "Come help with the bags!" 

 

"Hey, Jessi." Tiffany'a voice came.

 

"Hm?" 

 

Unexpectically, Tiffany didn't say anything but just kissed Jessica on the lips, earning a blush from the older girl. "Don't forget your fan i bought you." Tiffany said. "The one where it goes around your neck." And with that said, she took a basket filled food and walked to follow the rest of the girls to a tree with shade Sunny found that would fit all of them under. 

 

Once everything was set up on the cool green grass, each person ran out into the warm weather with a partner in crime. Tiffany with Jessica. Sooyoung with Hyoyeon. And Yuri with Yoona. Sunny, Taeyeon, and Seohyun decided to stay under the tree to watch their things. 

 

Seohyun stood quietly by a grill cooking the food they packed as she read a book in her hands. She was humming a soothing tune to herself as she flipped a page of her book. 

 

Taeyeon sat against the tree trunk they were under with Sunny in front of her. She had her arms wrapped around the small blonde and nuzzled her face in the crook of her neck. This earned a giggle from the blonde. "Yah. Stop. That tickles." 

 

"If it tickles, that means you like it then."

 

"Not when a byun is doing it. A byun has more than to tickle their pray on their mind."

 

"Hm." Taeyeon thought. "Very true indeed."Â Sunny let out a chuckle and shook her head.

 

-JeTi-

 

"Jessi, look! Ducks!" Tiffany shouted as they... Or she ran to a pond. "They look so cute."

 

"I don't see how ducks are cute, Tiff. They're birds. Birds who can fly and shoot their droppings on us when they fly." 

 

"Oh, stop being hardheaded. It's beautiful outside and all you're doing is being grumpy from Snow White."

 

Jessica just shrugged her shoulders. Tiffany rolled her eyes at her girlfriend then she suddenly spotted an old lady with bread. Her eyes lit up and smiled. Without saying a word she sprinted up to the lady and asked for some bread to feed the ducks. The lady smiled warmly and gave two slices to her. 

 

When she came back to Jessica's side, she handed a piece of bread to her and smiled her eye smile. Jessica raised and eye brow. "What's this?"

 

"Bread silly!"

 

"And what are we doing with it?"

 

"Feeding the ducks."

 

Jessica narrowed her eyes to Tiffany's smiling face and replied with,  "Now we're gonna feed the ducks and have them poop on us!?" 

 

Tiffany burst out laughing at this. "If you put like that, well, yeah. But i want you to relax Jessi. Enjoy this peace we're having together. Okay?" 

 

A blush made its way onto Jessica's face and she nodded. "Okay."

 

"Great!" And with that, Tiffany sat down on a bench with Jessica next to her. Each threw a tiny piece of bread to the ducks floating in the pond and they smiled, laughing and talking to one another. 

 

Jessica glanced at Tiffany and gave her a small peck to her cheek before resuming aiming her bread at the ducks.

 

-HyoYoung-

 

"Okay, rules for this game." Yuri started. "One partner has to carry the other on her back and run to the tree where our stuff are at and back to the bench where Sica and Fany unnie are at." She explained.

 

The four girls or Yoona and Sooyoung to be  precise, argued on who could have the big steak they brought from home to eat once it was done. They wouldn't stop arguing so Yuri decided to have a race to sort the ordeal out. 

 

"I'm fine with that." Sooyoung said, smiling. "Hyobaby. Run fast." She said simply.

 

"What! Yah!" Hyoyeon responded surprise and anger written on her face. 

 

"Hold up." Yuri said raising her hands in the air. "It has to be you and Yoona running. Hyoyeon and i don't care about the steak. You two want it so you guys have to work for it." 

 

The tall shikshin groaned. "Ugh. Fine. Lets get this show on the road." Hyoyeon jummped onto Sooyoung's back while Yoona did the same to Yuri. "Ack! I thought you were light?" 

 

"I am!" Hyoyeon replied.

 

"Ready." Yuri started. 

 

"Set." Hyoyeon chimmned in.

 

"GO!" 

 

And the two shikshins were off running for their lives. Sooyoung was in the lead with her long strides, a wide smile made its way onto face as she looked at how far Yoona was behind her. But half way to the tree, her foot got caught in a hole in the ground. "Ack!" She yelled as she hit the ground. 

 

A few secods after, Yoona was past her and laughing her alligator laugh. Yuri smiled at this and waves at Sooyoung as her body became smaller and smaller. 

 

"Aish." Sooyoung heard Hyoyeon groan. 

 

"Are you okay?" She asked as she wiped her face.

 

"I'm fine. You?"

 

"I'm fine. My foot hurts a bit but I'm fine."

 

Hyoyeon looked to Sooyoung, worried to see if her foot was actually okay but she suddeny bursted out laughing instead. The taller looked confused. A smudge of dirt was on her upper lip, making it look like she had a mustache.  

 

"What?"

 

"Your-" Hyoyeon tried to speak but couldn't.

 

"My what?"

 

"I MUSTACHE you something!" She laughed out.

 

"Whats to funny?"

 

Seeing her girlfriend like this made Hyoyeon's insides tingle. She just shook her head and brought her hands up to the tallers cheeks and kisses her firmly on the lips before pulling away and taking out her phone to take a picture of her and Sooyoung with the sun shinning down on them. 

 

-YoonYul-

 

"Does this mean i win?" Yoona said walking to the bench where Jessica and Tiffany were at. 

 

Yuri nodded. "Mhm. I knew you would win. But we still have to make it to the bench."

 

"You're just happy I'm carrying you."

 

"My deer in shining armor." Yuri said getting a wide smile from Yoona. 

 

"Yuri-ah?"

 

"Hm."

 

"Lets pull a prank on Sica and Fany unnie."

 

Yuri smirked devilishly and hopped off Yoona's back. "Never thought you'd ask." She said taking Yoona's hand in hers and kissing her back hand. Lingering just for a few seconds to put a blush on the youngers face. 

 

The two slowly and quietly made their way behind Tiffany and Jessica  and before the two lovers on the bench could do anything, Yoona and Yuri pulled them up harshly and pushed them into the small pond with ducks. 

 

"YES!" The two pranksters yelled before running away. 

 

"Yah!" Jessica shouted at the two. 

 

-SunYeon-

 

"Sunny-ah." Taeyeon called. 

 

"Ne, Taengoo?" Sunny replied.

 

The two stayed seated with their bodies close together all day while the rest played. Taeyeon's hand was on Sunny's thigh and she slowly started to rub circles on the blonds skin. 

 

"Your birthday is coming up."

 

"Mhm." Sunny said with her eyes closed as she relaxed even more into Taeyeon. "It is."

 

"What do you want for your birthday?"

 

Sunny stayed quiet. Her body stilled as her eyes slowly opened. She turned to look at Taeyeon in the eyes and saw question in them. "What do i want?"

 

Taeyeon nodded. 

 

The blonde looked up to the sky and thought thoughtfully before answering with, "For you to not be so byun." She said with a chuckle. She saw Taeyeon shake her head and laugh with her but Taeyeon asked again what she really wanted for her birthday. Again. She was thinking thoughtfully on what she should say for her answer. 

 

Slowly and softly she whispered, "I want you to be mine." 

 

Taeyeon was a bit confused. "But i am yours. Body and mind."

 

Sunny moved out of Taeyeon's grasp and turned to be face to face with her girlfriend. A pout was on her face. "Prove it."

 

Taeyeon smiled at Sunny's pout. "How?"

 

"I don't know. Just prove it." 

 

And so Taeyeon did. She grabbed her bag beside her and took out a black pen. Now it was Sunny's turn to be confused. When Taeyeon took Sunny's hand into her own, she looked into the older girls eyes. Taeyeon merely smiled and gave a wink. 

 

Taeyeon was wearing a tank top so she slid the strap of her left shoulder down and laid Sunny's hand against her heart. "Keep your hand there." She said softly. And Sunny did. Taeyeon opened the cap to the pen and ever so carefully started to trace Sunny's hand over her heart. When she was finished she took Sunny's hand off her chest and smiled. "I listen to my heart physically and mentally." She spoke into Sunny's ear. "And you've left your mark on my heart."

 

Sunny couldn't help but blush and smile at Taeyeon's corniness. Before responding, Sunny took the pen from Taeyeon and got a hold of Taeyeon's shoe. She scribbled something down on the bottom of Taeyeon's shoe and smiled, satisfied with her work. 

 

Sunny then laid back down on Taeyeon's body with her back to Taeyeon's front and sighed happily. 

 

Taeyeon wasted no time in looking at her shoe after Sunny was comfortable against her. She lifted her left foot a little off the ground and giggled at what was written on her shoe. 

 

The words 'Soonkyu.' Were written in bold letters with a heart at the end. 

 

"Now you're mine." Sunny spoke softly. "Just like Toy Story." She said smiling as she turned her head to kiss Taeyeon on the lips. 

 

"Just like Toy Story." Taeyeon replied with a chuckle. 

 

"Unnie! The food is done!" Seohyun called out to everyone. 

 

End