Chapter 1 - Intro

You and Superjunior

 

Chapter 1 Intro;

 

You just arrived at your apartment. It nicer then you thought. You live on the 5th floor above the biggest mall in Seoul.

 

The first thing you got out of your suitcase was your laptop. You sat down on the couch (which was already placed) and browsed some websites. You checked your Facebook page; your friend Hyoyeon in ____ (fill in a country name ^^) left you a message;

 

Hi ___! I miss you already! How are you doing there in the Far East? I hope your apartment is what you wanted it to be. How is Mi Ja doing? – Much love from me <3’

 

You smiled and replied:

‘Annyeong Hyoyeon! I’ve just arrived and haven’t checked the area yet, but I have a feeling this is just going to be awesome (:    Mi Ja is doing fine too, at least I think she is because she’s getting us some grocery’s right now. Our apartment is awesome! It’s big and has many windows. That like: exactly what I wanted ^^. I miss you too! I’m not even a day in Seoul but I miss ____ (country) already… But I’m sure I’ll get used to this big city (:   -much love from me <3’

 

And you clicked the send button, closed your laptop and look around; everywhere were you looked were boxes full of your and Mi Ja’s stuff. You sight; ‘I guess I have a lot of work to do…’

After half an hour of unpacking boxes you were all sweaty and tired. You walked to the dusty kitchen and opened a box that was filled with glasses; you grabbed one and filled it with water. Right when you wanted to drink the water Mi Ja came in screaming; ‘Yah! You never guess what I’ve bought!’ You were so surprised by her that you let go of the glass with water. The glass broke into thousands of pieces on the floor, the water all over your clothes. You just stood there while Mi Ja screamed; ‘What the hell are you still standing there! You’re all wet!’ She grabbed my arm and pushed you out of the kitchen. ‘Go clear yourself up and I’ll take care of this mess. I’ll tell you later what I’ve bought.’

 

You walked to your room and opened a box filled with your clothes, grabbed a random T-shirt and pulled your wet T-shirt off. You wore the new shirt and walked out of your room.

 

When you looked into the room the first thing you saw was a big ball of grey fur. When you looked better you saw big eyes staring curiously around, ‘A cat!’ you screamed! Mi Ja turned around and smiled at you: ‘Cute right? I just bumped into a pet store and I fell in love with this cutie.’ She walked to the cat and it’s head. The ball of fur relaxed and turned into a cat. With its tail up in the air it enjoyed the attention. ‘So how are we going to call it?’ you asked. Mi Ja thought… ‘What about: Kimchi?’ You looked at the cat; ‘yeah sounds awesome!’ Mi Ja jumped up; ‘Kimchi it is then!!’ and she hugged the cat. You smiled seeing your friend so happy. Kimchi purred while Mi Ja it’s back.

 

You left the room and grabbed your laptop and jumped on your bed. You looked at some sites trying to find a job when your eye fell on the paper that was placed on your bed. (Probably by Mi Ja, because she doesn’t read the paper ^^ ). You saw a little article from some kind of organisation that was looking for stylists and make-up artists. ‘This must be coincidence! I always wanted to do something with make-up and mode!’ you thought. You grabbed your cell phone and called the phone number that was in the article. ‘Annyeonghaseyo, Ms. Kim from RETAC here, what can I do for you?’ a woman said. You stuttered; ‘Uhm annyeonghaseyo Ms. Choi here, I saw in an article that you are looking for stylist and make-up artists. I thought maybe I could give it a try.’ You face palmed your head because of your impolite speaking. You still had to get used to the Korean language. The woman answered; ‘Of course you can, you’ll have to make an appointment, when can you come around?’ You were surprised by the way of her comfortable kind speaking. “What about tomorrow 10 o’clock am?” you said. ’10 o’clock am it is then! See you tomorrow Ms. Choi.’ ‘Thank you Ms. Kim!’ and you hung up. You were so exited that you jumped off your bed and run to the living room to tell Mi Ja.

 

 

 

-Well how was this first chapter? I’m sorry if it was boring, it was just a little intro ^^

Feel free to comment and subscribe ^^

*Hugs you* -