CHARACTERS.

A Hero's Affection.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


BIG BANG. (From left to right) Daesung, G-Dragon, Taeyang, TOP, Seungri.


GIRL'S DAY. (From left to right) Sojin, Hyeri, Minah, Yura.


CHANYEOL & BAEKHYUN.

Characters Specification.
Red Velvet.
-They're all converge at Gifted School Arts.
-Wendy is a waterbender, Yeri is an earthbender, Irene is a firebender, Seulgi is windbender and Joy manipulates the nature.
-Many teachers at the art school said that they are the ones who will end the darkness in accordance with an old, very old depiction that portrayed 5 person fighting with the darkness using the 5 elements.

BTS.
-In love with R.Velvet.
-V has the sixth sense and able to see the future, Suga has the superhuman strength, J-Hope has the superhuman ability to move at extreme speed, Jimin has a pair of big, strong wings, Rapmon has the ability to transform into a titan, Jungkook summons weaponry while Jin is a sorcerer.

Bigbang.
-Evil-sided. The most wicked, callous ones and accompanied by 2NE1.
-Daesung is a shapeshifter, weapon-manipulator. G-Dragon possess the power of non-luminous flame and revival.
-Taeyang manipulates the energy derived from the Sun to any form of power.
-TOP has the superhuman strength and telekinesis while Seungri is a vampiric blood-bender.
-They all agreed to distinguish Red Velvet as they founded that R.Velvet's power has the potential to shut them down.

Girl's Day.
-Spies of Bigbang. Sojin can dupli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter