#1.

태양의 후예 2 || Decendants of the Sun 2

ㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗ

 

👩 HER P.O.V 💭

 

Yoo Sijin-ssi a.k.a Big Boss. Who would not admire such a heroic man? I know some of you wish to have someone like him and I also do.

"Glass!"

"Lance Corporal Jang Rinhya[OC]." I immediately stood up straight and gave him a salute. I am a newbie and I am trying my best not to get awkward whenever he's around. I try to get snappy everytime but hide a smile when he turns around. He's a sunbae and his position is way up too far from mine. I have to pay him respect.

I may seem cold but when Big Boss is around I can't help but admire him. I can't help but fell giddy that sometimes Wolf notices me. Even Lieutenant Yoon Myeonju finds me awkward and she always scold me. We are always together and we are a little close. I am a military doctor like her.

Lieutenant Yoon oftentimes tell me not to go on liking Big Boss but won't tell me why so I just go on admiring him.

I am also a sasaeng. I follow and sneak behind him wherever he goes in Koryeo/Goryeo.

I followed him one day while outside the camp and I was dressed as a civilian. I followed him around and finally boarded a train. It was then that I realized he was headed to Seoul. I was so damned. I sneaked in a train for stalking him. I sat two rows behind him and waited for us to arrive at Seoul Station.

This train has bad vibes. It's weird riding one after you just watched Train to Busan. Err...

All of a sudden some people came running out of one car. They were panicking and a mad man followed. He was holding a shotgun. I saw him turn to Yoo Sijjin who was in uniform and knowing what he was about to do, I ran to Big Boss and pulled him.

But I was too late. The man already shot his gun and it hit somebody.

 


ㅠㅛㅠㅛㅠ

 

I opened my eyes and frowned to the light coming out from the windows. I tried to get up but my back sides hurt big time.

“You're awake...”

I was about to snap on the person sitting beside my bed when I realised she was wearing a doctor's gown.

“Is there something wrong? Are you hurt?” she asked in her soft voice.

“Why am I in a hospital?”

I asked her. This does not look like the one in Koryeo.

“You got gunshot on your back for saving me, Glass.” a familiar voice said. It was Yoo Sijin. He was leaning on the door frame in a casual spring get-up. He's weird. It's winter. “You were in coma for years.” He sat beside the doctor.

“Years?” I tried to sit up but the doctor restricted me.

I knew what I looked like. I knew I had the most shocked expression. Imagine years! What could have happened whithin years? He could already have a woman. I have no chance on him anymore!

“You're really a tease, Sijin.” the doctor said and punched him lightly on the chest. “What if the young woman believes you?”

I'm starting to dislike this beautiful lady in front of me? Why is she treating him this way? Is she close to him?

“You had a gunshot from the man who went amok in the train. He was on military trauma that's why he shot Sijin who was in uniform but you saved him so you got shot instead. Luckily it was not in any fatal area. You just woke up after hours from the operation.”

I just listened while watching Sijin put an arm on her shoulder as she was explaining to me. She noticed the look on my face so she elbowed Big Boss.

“Would you stop acting like that? Someone's watching...” she whispered to him but I heard it. He just smiled cutely at her.

She turned to me again, “You should have enough rest for you to recover. A doctor is here to take care of you.”

No way. I don’t want a rival for a doctor.

“It's ok. I can take care of myself. I am also a doctor.” I told her almost shooing her away. Ok. I admit it I'm jealous. I just got used to seeing Sijin acting cute only to me.

She laughed and even at my cold attitude she's still warm. Now I hate myself for hating her. But I don't care.

Sijin faked a cough and we looked at him. “Since we are all here, I'd better introduce you to each other. Moyeon,” he motioned to her,“this is Jang Rinhya. She's the baby sister I am telling you about.”

Baby sister? Now I know why he was that way to me. I was just a baby sister to him. I'll cry Han now.

“Glass,” I looked at him after he called my codename. It is the English meaning of my Thai nickname. “Do you see this beautiful woman beside me?”

“Daegaseumnida, and she's so beautiful. I'm jealous.” I frankly answered and both of them laughed. They looked perfect together, I'm jealous.

“She's my wife—Moyeon.”

“Aaaishhhh...” I almost cursed when I got hurt upon trying to sit up. I forgot about my injury. She immediately went near me. “I'm sorry for hating on you. And stalking your husband.” I told her as she checked my cast.

“Huh? You were stalking me?” Yoo Sijin-ssi smiled mockingly. I forgot he was still around. “I'm really so handsome.”

“Yah! How could you still joke around? Call her doctor.”

Sijin gave him a polite ‘yes’ and ran away.

“You are not my doctor?”

“I am not. He's here.”

Now I wanted Moyeon-ssi to be my doctor. She's so gentle.

We heard a sudden crash and saw a handsome young man in a doctor's gown who was nursing his arm. He might had bumped himself on the doorframe.

“He looks too young and clumsy. I don't think he can take care of me.” I told Moyeon but she just smiled sweetly.

“Good luck, young people.” Big Boss said and gave us a teasing smile. He and his wife left us already.

I just took a deep breath and looked at the man who was staring blankly at me.

His nametag says Dr. Kim Seokjin. He's handsome but I'm afraid he's taken.

BUT I'M MORE AFRAID TO BE TAKEN CARE OF HIM.

He just stayed there and stared at me.

“Yah! Are you a doctor or what? What are you doing there? I think I'd die with you.”

He just gave me a sharp stare and it creeped the hell out of me.

“Don't underestimate me, Lance Corporal. I just saved your life earlier but I can end it any minute.”

Omo! This is worse than being caught stalking a married guy!

 


ㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜ

 

Annyeong! \(^∆^)/ so this chapter is mostly about  being heartbroken 3 from Big Boss. please tell me what you think of the chapter.

next chapter will be about the two cat and dog. (♡.♡)

I will read your comments first before I write the next chapter. (^_^)v So please put some words on the box down there. ↓↓↓

kamsahamnida. annyeong~~

 LOEY_SUH