Chapter 1

Possession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Hmmm , there is some more  15 minutes before it reach . What should I do now ? I think it is better to grab a tea at the cafe first .' He thinks in his mind . He then walks to the nearest cafe located beside his office . He always go there to have his teatime . It is the first time that he goes there in the morning . He always heard from his friends that the cafe is congested with people so he always avoid it at the morning and only goes there during tea time because there is less crowded during that time .

' Oh , Mr Kim . Whats bring you here so early ? Green tea as usual ? ' the staff of the cafe asked.

' Neh as usual . I am early to work today so just come here to check out the crowd . But it is true that it is congested here during morning compare to tea time . ' he replies .

' But there will be pretty girls for you to check out if you come here at this hour . Here is your green tea . Have a nice day .' the staff says .

' Thanks .' he replies and let out a chuckle .

Just when he wants to walk for a few step to reach the door , he was banged by someone from nowhere . This also cause his hot tea to spill at her white dress .Her        books that she is holding also fell to the floor .    

' I am sorry ' the girl says .

He looks at her and he found that she is different from others . She did't care about her white dress but she care about her books and a piece of paper that is stained by the his tea . She even uses her dress to wipe the tea on her book and the paper . He then say sorry and squat down and take out his handkerchief to wipe off the tea stain on her book .

' Thank you ' she says without looking at him .

' Oh no , what should I do now ? I can't see their order properly now . ' she let

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter