SaTzu's Love Story Begins

From Fanboy To Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chou Tzuyu aged 17 has a deep admiration for Minatozaki Sana of Twice. I have read their love story online and it makes me feel so inspired to continue loving my celebrity crush.. kyaa, it was so cute. LOL

Anyway, let me share what exactly I read so here goes...

 

Hi, my name's Chou Tzuyu and I am 17 years old. I've been dreaming of having a chance to meet my crush who's a celebrity. I'm actually a Once, it's what a fan of the girl group Twice is called. There is this one member who always makes my heart race whenever I see her smiling, performing, being her normal cute self etc.

Everything that she does doesn't fail in making me smile like crazy. The girl that I'm talking about is none other than Twice's cutie -y Minatozaki Sana, aged 20. She's the type of girl that guys go crazy for and is considered a girlfriend/wife material. Like the others, I also send in letters and gifts for her but usually I write what I feel towards her so just by imagining all of those I'm sure that she received a lot from me, hahaha.

Sana's birthdate is on December 29 in the year 1996 and when an idol's birthday is near fan bases are coming up with ideas such as sending birthday cakes and letters from fans all over the world, they also send in a puzzle with the celebrity's picture on it, some of them organizes meet up events to celebrate it and a lot more. I know that you know what I sent in for her birthday.

I'll read it..

 

Dear Princess Sana,

       Hi! It's Chou Tzuyu again and I want to greet you a Happy Birthday! How are you my dear princess? I hope that you're always happy and blessed. I won't get tired of saying that I am your no. 1 admirer, haha. Like what I always said my wishes for you are to stay healthy, to be always safe and to have all the great things in this world because you deserve it. If I were given the chance to tell you what I really feel inside face to face then I would be the happiest person walking this world. Twice is doing so good and I'm really happy because of that. I hope the group achieve more and will stay together for 10 years and more. I want to confess something and this is actually funny, whenever I see messages from your fanboys I get jealous all the time. (sigh..)

Being a fan of yours makes me happy because you always put a smile on my face and inspire me. Sometimes I feel heart broken because I know you, I admire you, but you don't know even know that I exist. Honestly, I feel that I love you to the extent that I think it's not normal, Is that possible? But I think yes it is possible when it comes to you. If I only have the chance to take care of you, to hug you everyday and to tell you how much I love you every second of my life, I would grab that one in a million chance. One of my wishes is to meet you in person. I hope that this special day of yours will be great and I'm praying for all of your wishes to come true. Always take care and be happy, okay? I don't want to see you crying because I hate it when you're hurt, I feel hurt too. May God bless you my princess and I love you so much. You are the only one that I love and will love till eternity. I love you and I will say these words to you every time that I have the chance to do it.

I will forever be your prince here in my letters..

                                                                                    Yours truly,

                                                                              Your Prince Tzuyu

 

This is just a simple letter, right? But this is the message that won me the prize to see her in person. So after sending this on October 14th, I received an email telling me that Sana wants to meet me personally on her birthday. Haha!

 

 

December 29th, 2016

 

I was so nervous waiting for her in an expensive ice cream cafe. When I saw her outside and opened the door to the cafe, my heart beat like crazy and it felt that it want to popped out of my body. Sana sat in front of me and smiled, I froze.

"Hello!" she said.

I did not know what to say, there's no words coming out from my mouth. She waved her hand in front of my face.

"Hello!! You're Chou Tzuyu, right?" she asked, confusion was written all over her face.

"I.. I.. Ye.. yes.. I am." I stuttered and blushed.

"It's nice to meet you." she offered a handshake and I accepted it. I felt my world stopped.

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you." I replied.

"I have read all of your messages and I want to thank you for feeling that way."

"Really? You've read all of those? Wow."

Then my heart stopped again when she extended her arm and feel my forehead. "Are you okay? Your face is red."

"Yes.. yes, I'm okay. I just can't believe that you're right in front of me. I am the happiest person now, wow."

"You're cute. I love your messages that's why I asked permission from our company if I can meet you." she told me and laughed. That's the cutest laugh I've ever heard.

"Thank you for picking me. I'm speechless. Oh my gosh."

"Please don't be like this. I want to talk to you so much because you always make me happy whenever you send in letters."

"I'll try to talk more then if that will make you happier." I told her and I smiled.

I ordered a chocolate flavoured ice cream and she had a strawberry flavoured one. After finishing it, I noticed a small amount of ice cream on the side of her lips.

I pointed on my own lips and told her that she has dirt on the same spot but she was not able to wiped it away so I grabbed a tissue and did it for her.

"Oh, thank you." she said when I was done.

I was delighted to see a slight blush on her cheeks by that contact.

30 minutes passed and we separated. Sana told me that they'll have a fan signing event after a week and I promised her that I will attend.

 

After a week, the members of Twice are lined up. They were sitting behind a long table and there's chairs in front of them for their fans. I was lucky enough to be one of the 100 fans that they will meet today. I brought a medium sized squirrel stuff toy, a red rose, chocolate and of course a letter for her. Sana was sitting on the second to the last chair beside Nayeon who's the last one. I sat in front of her when it was my turn.

She smiled and stared at me deeply. I felt butterflies in my stomach. "Hi, Tzuyu. It's nice to see you again."

"It's nice to see you too. Um, this is for you." I gave her the letter, chocolate and rose wrapped around a pink ribbon and the stuff toy.

"Wow, that's so cute. You have a sweet fan, Sana. I'm envious." I heard Nayeon said.

Sana blushed. "I sure have unni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter