final

Don't love him

"hakyeon ah, he doesn't deserve you...he doesn't seem to be a good person"

"I know he's not the best, he has some imperfections, just like every one, but I like him...I want to give wonshik a chance, I know you care about me, and I'm thankful of you for that, but this time I want you to trust me, okay?" hakyeon gave him one of his sweet smiles, the one which never fails to make taekwoon's heart melt, taekwoon sighed, before mumbling a low 'okay' after that hakyeon left and went to his room, leaving taekwoon standing there, alone with his own thoughts.

taekwoon and hakyeon share an apartment,  they also attend the same college, they've been best friends since highschool, since the day taekwoon saved hakyeon...

 

 

*flashback

 

 

Taekwoon had to come to changwoon cause his parents were leaving korea because of work issues, taekwoon didn't mind living with his grandparents in changwoon, they were really nice people and cared for taekwoon, also taekwoon had some friends there, he wasn't alone, hongbin was his friend for five years.

Taekwoon met hakyeon in the first day of school in class, he was sitting near hongbin while hakyeon was next to them, taekwoon was attracted to the boy ,he looked diffrent from others ,when he asked hongbin about him, hongbin told him not to pay attention to him, hongbin couldn't explain the reason cause teacher entered class and they had to pay attention to lessons.

That day went by without any special events, just taekwoon staring at the tanned boy from distance whenever he saw him, without sharing a word with him, at school's close time, taekwoon was leaving school when he suddenly remembered he left his phone in the class so he went back to the class, that was when he saw hakyeon with some other guys that were preventing hakyeon from leaving the class he could see the fear in hakyeon's eyes, the latter was trembling slightly, his shoulders were fallen, while he was trying to leave from the boys, then one of the boys put his hand on hakyeon's shoulder and said something to his ear, hakyeon tried to get boy's hand off of his shoulder but the boy shoved him harshly to the floor.

taekwoon couldn't hold on someone hurting the innocent boy so he entered class and went to hakyeon, he helped hakyeon to get up from the floor and stood infront of hakyeon to protect him from the boys "what are you doing ? go away"  the boy said when he noticed taekwoon.

"I'm his friend and I won't let you hurt him"

"if you don't want to become our target like him leave us alone " said the boy angrily, the others were smirking while glancing at taekwoon,  before taekwoon could answer, one of them punched his face and he fell to the floor, but before the boy could kick taekwoon in the stomach, he stood up and punched him, fighting with these three boys wasn't hard for him, not after learning taekwondo and playing football for three years straight.

although his knuckles were bleeding and his cheek was brusied taekwoon was able to defeat them, he then turned to hakyeon and saw him watching him with a surprised face

"wow...you were really amazing I mean how can you fight with all of those three boys? and although thank you for saving me if you weren't there they were going to kick me until I lose conscious...they're just jealouse of my dancing they want me to leave the dance club but I can't ..you know ..dancing is my life...and I'm pretty good at it..oh sorry I'm talking too much again by the way what's your name?I'm hakyeon" hakyeon said without a puase, taekwoon wondered how he could manage to say them all in one breath? Without even stopping to take a breath between.

"taekwoon" was the only word taekwoon could say at the moment, he then started walking cause he couldn't bear hakyeon's star at him.

"oh wait... I think I saw you in the class so we're the same age...you know ...we can be really good friends...kind of...life long friends..."

 

*end of flashback*

 

after that day were always stuck together, taekwoon  used to protect hakyeon from any bullies, they finished highschool togheter and entered a same college, even in college taekwoon always stuck to hakyeon and a glare from him was enough to prevent any one from approaching hakyeon, but this time it was different, wonshik was different, hakyeon didn't want taekwoon to protect him, he thinks wonshik is in love with him ,taekwoon knows it isn't right, from the way wonshik looks at hakyeon, taekwoon could tell wonshik wasn't sincerely in love with the elder boy, he should protect hakyeon from him...like always...

 

It's evening and they're getting ready to go to jaehwan's party, jaehwan is their friend in college. at frist taekwoon didn't want to go but when he realized that wonshik was going too, he decided he should go too.

Taekwoon drove them to the party and they entered the house togheter, when they reached jaehwan,  the latter greeted them warmly.

"I'm glad you two came"  jaehwan said.

while jaehwan and hakyeon were talking taekwoon saw wonshik coming to them while glaring at hakyeon, taekwoon wasn't happy about it, but there wasn't anything he could do about it so he just stood silent and let wonshik greet them, hakyeon seemed really happy when he saw wonshik

"hey love, I was looking for you, I missed you, let's go n meet some friends of mine"  wonshik said while his arm went to hakyeon's waist.

"I missed you too, but, wonshikie are you alright? you seem you're drunk"  hakyen answered as he rested his head on wonshik's shoulder, taekwoon thought hakyen was right about wonshik being drunk, since wonshik's eyes were red and he couldn't really walk properly , he seemed to be really drunk.

While taekwoon was staring at ground thinking, wonshik grabbed hakyeon's hand n started walking that was when taekwoon regained his senses, he  grabbed hakyeon's another hand, precenting wonshik from dragging him to his friends, hakyeon turned to look at him

"woonie what's wrong?"  hakyeon said with his usual sweet voice.

"just... don't go...with him..."   taekwoon said with a really low tone, but hakyeon could hear it, unless others hakyeon was able to hear taekwoon no matter how low his tone was.

"come on taek he's not a bad boy, besides I'm not a kid who  needs protection anymore"  then he gently freed his hand from taekwoon's grab and left taekwoon with an extreme sadness in his heart. 

"maybe he's right ...maybe wonshik is a good person...maybe I should let hakyeon go...maybe he doesn't need me to protect him anymore... but why my heart hurts like this? Why do I want to continue protecting him? I want him to need me, just like  I need him"  taekwoon thought, but he soon shoved those thoughts away, maybe drinking some alcohol would help him.

after drinking a bit, taekwoon left the house to walk outside to clear his mind,  as walking he heard some voice and went toward it, when arrived at that place he saw wonshik kissing hakyeon infront of his friends but some thing was wrong, after spending those eight years with hakyeon, taekwoon could tell hakyeon was uncomfutable,  he seemed to be so tense, taekwoon then saw wonshik realeasing hakyeon and turning toward his friends

"I told you he's really beautiful"  wonshik said to his friends

"maybe he's  more beautiful without those cloths, wonshik what do you think?"  one of the guys said. wonshik turned his head to look at hakeon and then tried to unbuttome his shirt, hakyeon slapped wonshik's hand away

"wonshik you're drunk...I'm just  leaving" he said while trying to free himself but this time wonshik tried to tear his shirt apart

"come on baby let them see how beautiful you are "  wonshik said in a cold voice, taekwoon couldn't hold on anymore .... he could see the same fear and pain in his friend's eyes while he was trying to free himself. 

taekwoon went toward them and dragged hakyeon to his side when he wanted to go toward wonshik and punch his face hakyeon grabbed his hand and looked at his eyes while pleading "don't..."

"let's go wonshik there are so many other beautys inside for us"  one of those filthy boys said while grabbing wonshik's hand ans dragging him with themselves, wonshik send an angry glance to taekwoon before leaving

Taekwoon turned to his friend the moment they were out, the latter's cheeks were wet from crying,  his eyes showed so much pain...and it hurt taekwoon so much to see his friend like this, so vulnerable and fragile, he grabbed his life long friend's hand and said "let's go home"

hakyeon stood there without taking any movement "I'll carry you... come on"  taekwoon said when he saw hakyeon wasn't going to do anything,  he put his hand on hakyeon's shoulders and the other under his knees to he lift him up the ground.

hakyeon put his head on taekwoon's shoulder, he could feel the safety, taekwoon's arms were the safest place for him, always.

"I'm so sorry teak....I "

"don't ...don't be sorry ...just let me protect you...let me take care of you...and don't love any other guy" hakyeon huged taekwoon tighter and said " I won't ...I will always stay with you...always..."

 

 

thanks for reading and sorry for the mistakes(this is my first story)