Finale

Always
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I miss him...

-----

Everytime I miss him, I will come back to this street. Itaewon street. I enter a coffee shop. The coffee shop that used to be JoongKi and my favourite dating spot. I enter and ordered a cup of coffee and sit on a chair while waiting for the coffee to be done. Without knowing, I'm thinking back the past again.

-----

"HyeKyo, here! I've ordered your favourite, chocolate latte."

"Ooh~ being a gentleman? Thanks by the way." 

"But HyeKyo, where is my kiss?" 

"What? Now? Here?" Dumbfounded HyeKyo asked him.

"I don't care. I'll hold your hands whenever I want." He proceed to hold her right hand. "I'll hug you whenever I want." He holds another hand. "I'll kiss you whenever I want." With that, he gave a peck on HyeKyo's lips. "Because you're mine."

"Hey! People is looking! This is public! I know you love me but don't be so open." The now blushing HyeKyo scold JoongKi.

"Why? It's not that I did a crime also..." JoongKi replied with a pout. 

"Aish~ I swear this kid. Sometimes, I feel like I'm dating a boyfriend who is a kid." HyeKyo .

"Yaa!"

-----

The waitress called her name and she woke up from her seat to get her coffee. She took her coffee and left the coffee shop that's full of memories. 

She continued her journey down the street while enjoying the beauty of the street. She saw couples holding hand while laughing at each other.

"They must be deep in love. I used be like that with him too." 

She then stop her track in front of a shop named "Couples".

-----

"HyeKyo, let's enter this store!" JoongKi eagerly said while pulling HyeKyo's hand. 

"Why? I don't want."

"Just this once~ come with me~" 

"Fine."

They then enter the store with a smiling JoongKi and a fronwing HyeKyo. 

A few minutes later

HyeKyo was looking around the shop when JoongKi suddenly appear in front of her. 

"Can we go now?"

"HyeKyo-ah, let's get this." JoongKi said while holding a pair of couple phonecases, a pair or couple bracelet and a pair of couple keychains.

"Why? It's so childish. I'm not young anymore. I'm too old for this."

"I don't care. I'm going to buy it and you're just going to use it no matter what happens."

"Don't."

But it's too late. JoongKi's already at the counter paying money for the things that he want to buy. 

"JoongKi!"

-----

"I wonder if he still uses these things..No way..I bet he throw it away already." HyeKyo talks to herself while looking at her bracelet,keychain and her phone cases. She shrug off her thinking and walk into the shop. 

"It didnt change even a little bit."

"Welcome to Couples Shop. May I help you?" The shop worker greet her and approached her. 

"I'll just look around first."

"Oh. You're wearing the bracelet from our shop. The phone case and the keychain also."

"How did you know?"

"Our shop's merchandise are specially designed by our shop owner. Other places didnt sell these things all." The worker explained. 

"Oh. Really?"

"You must buy it with your boyfriend. Can I ask where is he?"

"Ermm..he went somewhere far." HyeKyo awkwardly reply to the worker. 

After the conversation, HyeKyo looked around the shop. She eventually buy herself a pair of couple ring. After paying, she went out of the shop thinking, "Why did I even buy this rings? It's not that I have a boyfriend to give to also.." 

-----

After going through a few more stores, HyeKyo decided to call it a day and go home. She enter her house and put the bag containing the couple ring on the table in the living room. She then proceed to her room and jump to her bed. "Ahh~ soo nice~ this is why you are my bestfriend, my bed."

-----

"HyeKyo-ah, are you in there?"

"Go away! I don't want to see you again!!" 

"HyeKyo, hear my explaination first. Give me a chance, ok?"

"What explaination more? All you do is just leaving me alone. You never be my side once when I need you! Just like yesterday! I couldn't get in contact with you. Where are you when I needed you the most?" HyeKyo shouted followed on with sobbings. 

"I'm sorry. I know what I say now won't calm you down. I'll leave. I've bought you some food. I'll leave the food on the table. Eat it. I'll go now. Contact me when you feel better." 

That's the last words he said before leaving HyeKyo's house. And also the last words before leaving HyeKyo's life. 

-----

A drop of tear fall from HyeKyo's eye. "Why am I thinking about it again? 3 months have past but I couldn't move on. He probably had move on and get a new girlfriend already. A better one. Stop thinking, HyeKyo."

-----

HyeKyo is sitting on her bed while studying her phone. The phone displays a contact, his contact number.

"He must have change phone number already. Should I try to call him?"

After a moment of battling is her mind, she made up her mind and call the number. 

"Hello?"

"Hello? Is it HyeKyo?" The other line spoke. Hearing that, her heart skip a beat. 

"Yes. I'm HyeKyo. JoongKi?" HyeKyo ask for confirmation. 

"Yes. I'm JoongKi. Thank god you called. I've been waiting for you to call since 3 months ago. What takes you so long to make a phone call?"

"Why? Why would you wait for me for 3 months?"

"When the last time we meet, you said that you don't want to see me. So, I asked you to contact me when you calm down. But you never contact me. And I don't dare to go to meet you."

"JoongKi, can we meet up? At the coffee shop we used to go on dates."

"Really?! You want to meet me? Of course I can! The coffee shop at Itaewon Street, right? When?" 

"Tomorrow afternoon. Can you make it?" HyeKyo reply to the excited JoongKi. 

"Of course! I'll be waiting for you."

"Ok. See you tomorrow."

With that, HyeKyo end the phone call. 

"Did he really didn't meet me just because of what I said a few months ago? He still remember? Don't put high hopes. You may end up getting hurt more deep, HyeKyo. Just go along with the situation tomorrow."

-----

That night, HyeKyo couldn't fall asleep. Even though after hundreds of tossing around the bed, she still couldn't sleep. She just couldn't wait for tomorrow to come. 

-----

HyeKyo woke up in the morning with eye bags and dark circles down her eyes. 

"Why didn't I sleep yesterday? Stupid me."

With all her cosmetic products, she tried her best to cover her eye bags and dark circles. Within minutes she get to cover it with the help of her make-ups. 

Seeing the clock, she's almost late for the meet up with JoongKi. She quickly change her clothes and went to her destination. 

----- 

Entering the coffee shop with a fluttering heart is HyeKyo. She was more than ready to accept anything by now. 

"Here goes nothing."

-----

Sitting quietly at the corner of the coffee shop with two cup of still hot coffee on the table is HyeKyo. 

"HyeKyo!"

HyeKyo turns back and spotted a grinning JoongKi. 

Damn. How I miss that smile.

JoongKi then take the seat infront of HyeKyo.

"How are you?" JoongKi start a conversation.

"I'm fine. Long time no see."

"HyeKyo..."

"Yes?"

"I miss you so much."

That line makes HyeKyo heart skip a beat. 

"This is dangerous. I can get heart attack because of this guy." HyeKyo whisper to herself. 

"What?"

"No. It's nothing. Are you still working as a......

-----

They continue to talk for almost an hour. When they were about to part..

-----

"I think I have to go now. It's late."

"This fast?" Asked JoongKi who's reluctant to let HyeKyo go.

"I'm afraid I have to."

"HyeKyo...can we start all over again? No..it should be can we continue our relationship? We havent officially break up yet. I still love you and will love you more from now onwards. I won't repeat the same mistakes like how the old foolish JoongKi would do."

HyeKyo's eyes are wide opened wandering whether she heard the right thing that came out from JoongKi's mouth. 

"W--what?" Dumbfounded HyeKyo asked.

"I said I love you and will love you. I said that I want to continue our relationship that we haven't break it yet. Ok? I'm willing to repeat it a thousand times if you want me to. I love you, HyeKyo. Sincerely with my heart."

"I--I will c--contact you again."

With that, HyeKyo take her bag and left the coffee shop in hurry. 

"Was I too rush?" JoongKi question himself after HyeKyo left and lean himself against the chair he was sitting. 

-----

HyeKyo quickly stop a taxi and went back home. Thoughts are running wild in her head. 

"Why? Why does he want be with me again?"

"Is he serious? Or is he trying to get revenge?"

"Does he still love me?"

"What's happening now?" 

She mess her hair up and think, "What should I do now?"

-----

The next morning

HyeKyo woke up with a pair of bloodshot eyes; the result of not sleeping at night. 

"Aish. Finding trouble for yourself."

-----

"HyeKyo, where are you?"

"In the kitchen~" HyeKyo replied. 

"Why? What are you doing?"

"Abviously cooking for you, dear JoongKi~" Answering JoongKi at the abvious question. 

"Really? What are you cooking?" 

"Your favourite glass noodles"

"Wah~~ must be nice" He said with glittering eyes.

"How are you soo sure of it??" 

"Because I'm soo sure of it. Since you are the one who cooks it."

HyeKyo just smiles at his sweet statement. 

"Ack!" 

"Why? Why? What happen?" Panic JoongKi run towards HyeKyo. 

"Nothing. Just accidentally cut my finger."

"You should be careful." JoongKi said while bring HyeKyo to the living room. 

"Is it painful??" JoongKi asked with eyes full of concern. 

"I won't die!" HyeKyo said followed with laughs. 

"That's why. Why would you find yourself trouble just for me? I could bring you out to eat." 

"JoongKi, eating outside with the eating inside is totally different. Food that cooked by other people and me are also totally different. Understand? I want to do something for you even it's just merely a meal." 

"But I don't want you to get hurt because of me."

"JoongKi, it's not because of you!" 

HyeKyo almost laugh at JoongKi's c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter