Final

Show You Off
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been an hour already since the rain started to pour down. Tiffany left out a small sigh while standing near the main door of the university, waiting the rain to stop. Seem like the weather was pulling her leg as the rain starting to pour down harder and harder. Soon she noticed a light stricken in a blink of an eye before followed by the loud bang of thunder. Tiffany left out a loud yelled and dropped all the books which she was holding to the floor as she dragged her hand to cover her ears.

 

“Still afraid of thunder”

 

A voice was heard from Tiffany’s right hand side, and she quickly turned her head to look at the owner of the voice. A smile appeared on her lip, and she slowly dropped her hand from covering her ears.

 

The new comer bended down the body to pick up the books, which was laying on the floor, and brush the dust from the cover before hold it.

 

“Can you blame me?” Tiffany gave a small pout. The person who was standing beside only shook her head and handed her jacket to Tiffany. “Wear it, you’ll catch a cold”

 

Tiffany took it and obediently wore as she was told. She felt the warm not because of the jacket, but the presence of the person who standing beside her while holding her books. She took a moment to scrutinize that person from her head as her light silver short hair tie neatly into short ponytail, to the black t-shirt, which she rolled her sleeve up to her shoulder. The rip skinny jean and black pair of Nike matched perfectly for the petite lady.

 

“Aren’t you cold?” Tiffany asked. The latter just shook her head as replied. “Say, wanna go to the Cater 24 coffee shop later?”

 

“ You meant the place where you had the most embarrassing moment in your life?”

 

“Yahh. Must you bring it up?” Tiffany huffed in annoyance. Her girlfriend is always teasing her whenever she has a chance. That idiot.

 

“But it’s cute” The latter left out a small giggle, and lifted up her hand to Tiffany’s hair.

 

“Shut up”

 

“Let’s go. Seem like the rain stop pouring down now”

 

Tiffany tilted her head to look at the outside and nodded in agreement.

 

“Tiffany, Taeyeon” A loud voice echoed in the hall from another newcomer who was running to the main door.

 

Both Taeyeon and Tiffany, switching their body and vision to the voice that was calling them. “ Hey Yoona” Tiffany greeted when a girl whose name Yoona arrived.

 

“Hey Tiffany, Can I have a few words with you for a moment?” Yoona said. Tiffany turned to look at Taeyeon and nodded her head.

 

Taeyeon looked at the two that was standing few steps away from her while wondering what kind of favor does the doe eyes girl asking from her girlfriend. She saw Tiffany nodded her head whenever Yoona finishing her speech before biding the latter goodbye, and made her way back to her.

 

“What’s wrong?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“She wanted to have a group meeting this weekend”

 

“Oh. Let’s go” Taeyeon extended her right hand to grab Tiffany’s left hand and intertwined their hand together.

 

Yoona turning her head to have a look at the couple that making their way to the parking lot, and left out a smile when she saw Tiffany leaning her head on Taeyeon’s shoulder while strolling down.

 

“Aish. When will I meet my other half too?” She huffed and leaving that place

 

They made their way to the parking where Taeyeon parked her car at there. They spent around 30 mins to arrive at the coffee shop.

 

“I can’t believe you asked to take my picture at this place”

 

“How many times I told you it was a dare?” Tiffany threatens to punch Taeyeon but the latter didn’t bug down at all. A smirk appeared on Taeyeon’s face “ I just remembered that this weekend Orland amusement park has a special event for Halloween”

 

“What? Really? Oh my god” Tiffany left out a fangirl squeal.

 

“Yeah, but don’t you have a group meeting too?” Taeyeon reached out her hand to grab the drink that she was sharing with Tiffany and drink it.

 

“I think we can manage to finish it before noon. I can’t miss the Halloween event”

 

“Right. I will book the ticket then”

 

Tiffany was zoning out for a moment before a giggle caught her attention.

 

“What?” Tiffany came back to her sense and eyeing her weird girlfriend when the latter was laughing out of the blue.

“Just recalled the time when we first met” Taeyeon laughed.

 

‘Yahh stop it” Tiffany said and attempted to cover Taeyeon’s mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter