Chapter 1

The Bracelets

A/N : Hello peoples! Thank you for subscribing, even though I haven't done anything thing to recieve your kindness. Well, I mean, now I have. But, seriously, I didn't think that people would subscribe so soon. *Bow* thank you for subscribing. I actually was not planning to do a chapter today, but I decided to do one because of you subscribers! *cough* *cough* bangtanARMY101, Wmh_chim, Lyssi1616, -Saki-. *cough* *cough* Thank you! I really think that it's you subscribers that push us authors to write more and more. Anyways, I won't ramble anymore, I bet you really want to read about Jikook!

 

Omniscient


    Today was the first day he'd be going to school. Jungkook gulped nervously. He reached into the special compartment in his closet and got out his links.

   "Jungkook-ah! Are you ready?" Jungkook's mother shouted up the stairs.

   "Y-Yeah, I'm coming mum!" Jungkook carefully tucked his links into his pocket, and ran down the stairs, where his mom was waiting with toast and his bag.

   Jungkook stopped infront of his mother, who had a worried expression. "Jungkook, make some linked friends, okay?" She said soothingly.

   "Eomma," Jungkook looked scared. "I've never had a single linked friend!" he rubbed his bracelet worriedly. It didn't have a single link linked to it; the bracelet looked three colors, and... empty. Jungkook's bracelet was silver, gold, and white intertwined with each other. Silver meant prestige and wealth, gold meant achievment and victory, and white meant new beginnings. Jungkook had studied his bracelet thousands of times, and yet he never understood why his one year old self had chosen this particular bracelet. It was rare for even just silver, gold, or white to appear on a bracelet, and when it did, even if it was just from a link given to your child, your child was considered very lucky. However, all three colors had appeared on Jungkook's bracelet, and beacause of that, his mother decided to homeschool him. But, he couldn't be homeschooled forever, and so, he was going to the public high school now. However, because Jungkook was so smart, he skipped two grades, which makes it even more stressful.

   "Jungkook?" Jungkook's mother waved her hand infront of his face. "You're going to be late!" She stuffed the piece of toast into his mouth, he reached for his backpack, slung it over his shoulder, and ran out the door.

   He barely made it to the classroom in time, having to ask around for instructions, he thought that he was really lucky to have made it in time. Silently, he slipped in the front, and sat down, inevitably sitting in the same row as someone. He carefully hide his bracelet under the sleeve of his shirt, making sure no one could see the colors. The boy in his row has a head of orange hair, black eyes, he was wearing a white short sleeved shirt, and ripped black jeans. His shoes were brown boots, and his shirt showed off a bracelet with several links on it. Jungkook looked enviously at the boy's bracelet. It was obvious he had many friends.

   Just then, a teacher walked in, "Hello, everyone, I am your teacher this year. For those of you who do not know me, my name is Elle Kim, but of course, your have to call me Ms.Kim." her introduction was short and straight forward. She continued, "I will be teaching you about the bracelets that you all know about."

   "First, the color or colors of the bracelet that you have usually tells others what kind of person you are, but actually, every property of the bracelet factors in." She paused, "I know you all already know this, so I won't bore you anymore." She erased the board.

   "Now, moving on," she looked around "who wants to tell me what red means?"

   "Anger!"

   "Danger!"

   "Violence!"

   "All good answers," she looked at Jungkook. "do you have an answer?" she asked.

   "Um..." he hesitated, " Passionate love?"

   "Correct!" Ms.Kim smiled. "Let's end the lesson here today."

   Jungkook walked out of the room, and as he did, he saw the boy's orange hair in the midst of several people. He was about to walk past them, when he heard, "C'mon, Jimin! Let's be friends!" Spoken by a big tall jock.

   Jimin looked at him, "You know that if you force a link, it'll rust." he whispered. His eyes were cold as he carefully took off his glasses and put them in his pocket.

   "When did I force it?" the jock shamelessly asked.

   Jimin didn't say anything, all he did was growl.

   Jungkook stepped in before Jimin could do anything. His face darkened, "You were his friend?" he asked innocently, "From the way you were talking to him, I thought you had a crush on him." Jungkook laughed. Eomma, why did I get myself into this mess? "Byeon Yeong Hoo, is it?" Jungkook asked, reading the nametag on his bag.

   The jock growled, then said, "Let's go." He turned around, and left.

   Immediately, Jimin's face lightened,