Unfortunate

unknowingly fallen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They both turned around and they saw a……………large wooden door which was carried by streetman  for the construction work which was ongoing not too far. When the door passed Shinhye’s phone began ringing. She was about to see the person but the phone interrupted her. Yonghwa was about to see her when someone yelled “yonghwa”. He immediately turned in the opposite direction and saw his sister waving hands alongwith NoEul.

Shinhye answered the phone and it was her mother yelling at her to come back soon. She replied the phone call and decided to leave when she rembered something, she turned around and saw no one. She felt a little disturbed because she knew that she felt something and she was surprised to see no one.She decided to go home.

On the other side Yonghwa crossed the street and went towards his sister. As soon as he went towards the other side he turned back to see someone but to his luck there was nobody there. Hannah started the conversation Are you looking for someone……….Me aniyo………he replied. It seems so……….you’re turning back often………..she insisted. Oh I felt like somebody very close to me was standing there but there was no one……….he said. Your always in dreams now days something fishy going on………she said. Noona!!! Don’t think that way…………..he said. Alright if your free help me with the things we need to buy for the birthday party tomorrow….she asked. Arra noona come I’ll help you……………During shopping yonghwa helped his sister buying groceries and also took care of his niece.

It was 9 pm and Yonghwa just had his dinner and was lying on the bed. He was thinking of the fire accident and what happened today, he felt something was connected. I’m a commondo officer and I  always do mind reading to handle the terrorists but now I’m not able to read my own mind………Whats really happening to me I just cannot get my mind of those eyes………He sighed and then tried to sleep.

Shinhye stared at the ceiling in her room. Something was running in her mind. She was not able to sleep. she kept thinking about the incident that took place within these two days. She turnrd around left then right but was not able to sleep. She then took the necklace from the purse and kept staring at it. Who will be this baboooooo………she thought in her  mind. Chincha this is driving me crazy……and then she buried her head under the pillow and tried to get some sleep.

The next day……

Yonghwa was helping his hyung and father with the decorations while his mother and sister were busy at the kitchen. He was blowing balloons and gave some of them to his niece because he liked the way she played with the balloons. It is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter