Dean's Fans Page

Dean’s Fan Page
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 That girl must hurt him so bad

       I wonder who?

       What did she do to your heart, Dean sweetie?

       I wish I could help him to move on

       Dean, pls come to meee. I’ll love you like no one do.

       You stared at your macbook screen for quite long time, you usually take your free time to log in Dean’s fan page which is always crowded with his fan girls, talked about how handsome he is, how genius his music and how could he write such a heartbreaking lyric in a beautiful melody. But the reason of why you joined on his fan page is because you wanted to know how people’s reaction on your boyfriend’s music, or in other way you secretly stalked your boyfriend and disguised yourself as one of his fans. Sometimes you felt jealous because you knew how much girls out there want Dean, but in other hand you felt proud of him because his hard work finally can be recognized and appreciated, in addition you’re so lucky because you are his girlfriend and he loves you so much even though you have to maintain secret relationship.  

        It has been a week after his new album dropped, and the fans were currently talking about one of his song: Outro. They’re all curious, is that true if Dean wrote all the songs because of the girl who hurt him so much in the past and turned to be his inspiration for this album.  

         Oh, you guys wouldn’t really want to know what kind of broken hearted Dean was back then. 

         You sighed before you typed something in comment box.

         Deanwho: I’m sure whoever is the girl, she must be in a big loss now. 

         You pressed enter key on your keyboard furiously. Sending your comments.

         In few seconds, someone replied.

         Xdeanx: yeah, that must be crying over him to come back now. Pffft.

         You giggled uncontrollable and started to type again.

         Deanwho: Karma will hit her! Lets hate her together! 

         You like this moment, no one knew that you’re Dean’s current girlfriend who persuaded his fans to hate Dean’s ex-girlfriend. Without too much effort, there’s so many replies on your comment.

         Deandean: I wish she can’t get over him forever!

         Deanoppasaranghae : I’m sure she’s crying while watching Dean oppa’s MV

         Oppailoveyou : How dare he hurt our precious oppa!

         Xdeanx: I wish I can pull her hair!

         Deanie : Let me help you to do that!

         You couldn’t help but laugh at how funny are all the comments. They are all wanting that girl in pain as how Dean was back then. You already knew that he had been struggle in his past relationship with that girl, you know how much he loved that girl. He told you everything since the beginning of your relationship, Dean is very blunt person, he will tell what exactly he feels without hesitation. And you are okay with that, you feel thankful how honest he is. At first yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter