You and Your Antics

7 Days of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

prompt: ancient

 

"I will always love you."

 

 

I am about to open the door to our house, but I take my time to fix myself before entering the cozy place of us. My mind still thinking about the bad day I had at the office earlier, and I really wish that I could just rest. The sweet scent of roses enters my nose and I raise my brows, eyeing my surrounding while taking another sniffs. Yeah, it’s rose, but I don’t find any rose nearby.

I put my key and open the door just to find candles were lit, rose petals everywhere and there is a paper at the beginning of it.

Go to where the light ends.

What did he plan to do in the middle of the week? If I am not mistaken he had scripts to read with the other junior actors and actress, but…

Still full of confusion, I follow the candle path while thinking about the mess he made. I hope he has a good method to clean the petal roses. Obviously not an easy task to do, but our children can help us anyway.

The candle path ends and I open the second door that leads to the garden. The ivory colors were everywhere. There was a table for two people, perfect for a candlelight dinner, decorated lightly with two roses at the center. Then… He greets me.

“Hello, Gorgeous.”

His figure still the same as before, stunning and breathtaking. The black suits he wears multiplies his magnificent aura that still makes me squealing inside. It is like a fan who meets his idol, can’t keep the heart steady in its cage.

I didn’t realize that I was holding my breath until he smiles to me. The difference is just he has gray hair between his black ones that wasn’t from a hair dye. He never tried to hide that, except when he has to –well, for his roles in a drama or movie. He puts one hand on my hip and pulls me closer to him to kiss my cheek.

“I hope you didn’t mind with this dinner,” he smiled.

Then it hits me. “Oh my. It’s our anniversary!”

 

**

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter