Please Enjoy the Drabble

Letting Go With A Smile

“You can do it!”  Ryeowook smiled at him brightly.

 

“How can he still smile at a time like this?”  Kyuhyun stared at his lover while cradling his face with his large hands, his thumb his skin gently.

 

“Don’t worry about me…I will be here I won’t go anywhere”  Ryeowook tightened his arms around Kyuhyun’s waist. At the corner of his eye, he can see the other’s luggage and he was reminded that he will be gone in a few hours. Flying to a really far away place for 2 years.

 

“I’m sorry I had to do this” Kyuhyun murmured on his ear.

“Don’t worry I understand…don’t worry too much ”  Ryeowook answered as he buried his face on the other’s neck.

 

“But I will understand if you…if you can’t wait for me”

 

“If I’m the one who’s leaving…you won’t wait for me?”

 

“Are you kidding? I’d be just right where you will leave me!”  Kyuhyun suddenly snapped his head to look at Ryeowook’s eyes.

 

Ryeowook smiled and he tiptoed to kiss his lips. Kyuhyun buried his hands on the other’s hair deepening the kiss.

 

He will be missing him so much.  He will be missing this. He will be missing everything but he had to be strong for Kyuhyun…for them.

 

Ryeowook smiled after the kiss and he tried to memorize every curl in his unruly hair, every strand of his long ashes, every curve of his kissable lips and every shade of color he can find in his beautiful eyes.

 

 

A/N: Where is your update for Listen To You? Where is Chapter 17? 

--> I know...I know...I'm sorry... I have no excuse right? So I'll just say sorry :( So far...this drabble is the only thing I can write...the only thing my remaining brain power can produce at the end of day. 

--> I have written an outline of each of the remaining chapters of Listen to You all the way to the end. If you want it, I can send it to you, just PM me. 

--> Will I continue the story? I myself don't really now. I don't want to make promises anymore coz it's also making me sad. 

--> to all my Kyuwook friends who I spent time with this weekend...I love you guys..thank you for loving Kyuwook all these years and please don't forget them in the coming two years

--> My A/N is longer than my drabble...I'm an unbelievable person. 

--> Thank you