First , Impression ♥

Hello , Idol !

" Rinnnnnnnngggggggggggg ................ !! " The alarm 's ringing loudly for Jessica to wake up from her Lala Dreams . Jessica was irritated , she try to search for the alarm clock without even bother to look and when she managed to find it , she throw the alarm clock away behind her , causing it to break into pieces . Jessica peacefully falling into sleep again . Unfortunately , her phone rings ..... " I HATE KPOP I HATE KPOP I HATE KPOP I HATE KPOP I HATE KPOP .... ! " , " Seriously .... " Jessica pick up the phone and find a sound very familiar . " Annyeong Haseyo ! Sunny yimida ! Are you still sleeping ? :) " It is Sunny , Jessica 's bestie , but a huge fan of KPOP , especially , SHINee . " Hello Sunny , Darling , Yes I am :) Since you know , Den .... WHAT ON EARTH DO YOU THINK YOU 'RE DOING ??!!! What is wrong with you ! Don 't you know I 'm lacking sleep recently ?!! And and i told you a lot of times , don 't use that disgusting KOREAN TONE and talk to me !! " Jessica shouted loudly through the phone furiously . Sunny hold the phone a few centimetres away from her ear . " Owwwwch ~! Unnie !! It hurts my earbum ! .... Ohhh ~ Arasseo arasseo :) But Unnie , don 't you remember today 's the first day of school ? :/ " Suuny reminded Jessica . " Huh ........ ? School ? .......... Ohh Gosh == " Jessica totally forgotten that today is the day school reopens . " Yup ... Umm Unnie ... , Do you mind helping me to open the door ? :) "  ,  " What the ... Don 't tell me you are ... " Jessica hanged up the phone and dragged herself up and managed to open the door for Sunny . " See ? Breakfast ! Let 's have it together ! :D " , " Yarh * rolled eyes * Yarh . Up to you , KPOP freak - 3 - " Jessica said annoyedly and left the door open . Sunny gave a smile and entered the room . Jessica falls back to sleep . " Oh no Unnie , tell me you 're not gonna sleep again :/ We are gonna be late for the first day of school ! " Sunny said as she 's trying to pull Jessica up from bed . " Fine fine fine i got it . I wake up , okhay ? == " She said as she rise up from bed and went to brush her teeth . Sunny was checking out the news for SHINee . She screamed , rushed and bumped into Jessica , causing Jessica choking with the water she suppose to spit out . " WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM !!! CAN 'T YOU SEE I 'M TRYING TO RINSE MY MOUTH ! " , Sunny apologised again and again . " SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY !!!!  Are you okhay ?! Omg .... Sorry !! " .... " Forget it . So what was all this about that you almost cause me to choke to death ? >:( " , " Sorry Unnie ... Anyway i was gonna show you this !! C'on , read this ! " Sunny said as she pass her phone to Jessica . Jessica read , " Ladies and Gentlements ! Your long - wait SHINee is finally coming to Singapore , and guess what ? They are studying in Singapore !! Yes , yes i believe you fans are shouting out loud right now !! Allow me to introduce the lucky school 's name , Ahem -- it 's BEAUTIFUL STU----------- WHAT ??!!!!!!! WHAT DID THEY JUST TYPED ??!!! IT 'S OUR SCHOOL NAME !! IT 'S BEAUTIFUL STUDYING POLYTECHNIC ..... ? "




CONTINUES NEXT CHAPTER :)