Final

He's not an Oppa

So this is my first time writing. Not just posting but writing!

I hope this is not that bad, also English is not my first language so...

 

 

~~~~

‘Youngjae hyung! ‘- Jimin entered the practice room - it is super cold outside.

‘Why do you keep calling me hyung? Can’t I also be Oppa at least?’

‘I’m sorry but I can’t call you that’ - she said getting near him

‘Ok. But there’re plenty different ways to call me you know? Like... honey’- jimin made a disgusting face making Youngjae laugh and taking another step to her.

‘Yeah that will never happen’

‘Then…’- he took another step- ‘what about boyfriend?’ - he wrapped his arms around her.

‘Mmm no I don’t like it either’ - she responded grinning and putting both arms on his shoulders 

‘You’re mean!’

‘Still you like me’ - she said getting closer to him 

‘Well…’- jimin glared at him - ‘I’m joking! You know I really like you’

They stared at each other leaning slowly until their foreheads touch


‘Why didn’t we realise this earlier?’ - Youngjae said whispering 

‘Because you were too weird for me, dah!’

‘Hey! You totally ruined the moment’

‘What can I say? This’s my speciality’ - she said smiling at him

‘I love when you smile like that’

‘Your smile is not that bad also’

‘Thanks?’ - he said laughing - ‘but really I shoul’ve noticed earlier. I feel like I lost some value time’

‘Don’t think about it. We’re together now’- now she was getting serious - ‘and I love it...I really do’ - she said before closing the gap between them.

They spent all the afternoon talking and laughing just like they’ve done since the night Jimin confessed her one sided love.

....

She knew beforehand the answer, still she was totally embarrassed. So she was at the practice room, hiding from Yerin when Youngjae entered. 

He was going to leave but he notice something weird on her and he suddenly wanted to know what was wrong, which is what he did. 
He stayed to talk to her, to make her laugh.

And for the very first time they got to talk without awkward moments like they used. 

For the very first time they enjoyed the company of someone else that much that they lost track of time. 

And just like that, they realise they had more in common of what they expected.

Just as common as it might sound, it all started.

....

‘Jimin are you sleeping?’ - he asked

‘what’s wrong?’

‘Why can’t you call me Oppa?’

‘Because I call all my guy friends like that’ - he didn’t get it and Jimin noticed.

‘And you’re different from them...you’re special’ - she said trying to find the words - ‘You’re not just an Oppa for me...you’re ...my boyfriend’

‘So...will you start calling me boyfriend then?’ - he said grinning

‘Agh! You’re impossible Choi Youngjae! Just come here and kiss me’

‘As my girlfriend wish’