01. Tindr Date

It Gets Fluffier
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joy loves to troll.

 

But right now, Joy was left to her own devices and she was getting rather bored. Class was cancelled and Wendy has left two hours earlier for her morning lessons.

 

 

“Where is Wendy unnie when you need meme entertainment?” She sighed into her pillow. Often than not, the subject to Joy’s endless jokes and pranks is poor Wendy. Being the kind cinnamon roll that Wendy is, she forgives Joy after every prank.

 

It was like Satan answered her prayers when a notification from a phone beeped from across the room. Out of curiosity, Joy got up from her bed to see where the sound was coming from. Jackpot, its Wendy’s phone! Joy started to snicker to herself, thinking of all the possible fun there could be. 

 

Slide to unlock

 

Joy did as she was told, and to no surprise, there was no password. Wendy never learns. It’s gonna be so much fun, she already knows it. 

 

Apparently, Wendy was matched with a girl by the name Irene Bae on tindr. Looking through her profile, she found out that she's the popular upperclassman that Wendy has talked about. This ought to be interesting. Deciding to play a little prank, she started a chat. 

 

W: HEY GIRL U WANT SOME GOOD ?

 

Irene is now typing

 

“Omo she’s replying” 

 

13 minutes later 

 

I: No

 

“Well, that took a while, what a grandma.” Joy snickered at her own joke as she types a reply. 

 

W: THEN U CAME TO THE RIGHT GIRL

 

 

On the other side of campus

 

W: I CAN BE BURGER KING AND YOU CAN BE MACDONALDS. I’LL BE HAVING IT MY WAY AND YOU’LL BE LOVING IT

 

“Do people even use pick up lines anymore? “ Yeri read the latest message sent from Wendy, “Is this what old people do? “ She looked at her sister in question.

 

“Yah! I’m not that old, and she's kind of cute…” Irene smiled to herself, remembering a distant memory from the time she saw the cute sophomore in overalls running to class. She remembered trailing her eyes down and- 

 

“Unnie is a ert.” 

 

“I’m not!” 

 

 

Just as Joy pressed on the ‘send’ button, the front door is opened. “Joy, I’m homeeeeee” Wendy’s voice broke the silence in the small 2 room apartment. 

 

“oh , better put the phone bac-” “Why do you have my phone?” Wendy stood  by the doorframe, tapping her feet and looking at Joy expectantly. 

 

“I-I was… trying to be a wing woman! That’s right…” She muttered to herself, trying find a good excuse to be caught in the act.

 

“Let me see that" the older woman reached over and grab her phone, and read through the chat. Her eyebrows rose

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter