We Better Like This

I HATE YOU I LOVE YOU

I miss you when I can't sleep
Or right after coffee
Or right when I can't eat
I miss you in my front seat
Still got sand in my sweaters
From nights we don't remember
Do you miss me like I miss you?

Next morning, you got your body got fever. "mom, i think im not go to school today" "are you sick?" your mom ask you with worry, you just node and hug her.

"baby, you not tell jongsuk that you got fever?"

"no mom, and please dont tell him, he with his girlfriend now" you said with weak voice, my mom just hug you back, then you release your mom, go to your bedroom and lay down for a while. then, you remeber you have to massage your friend, cause you promise to accompany her to buy a gift for her little brother birthday.

to : sunmi

from : you

sunmi-ya.. i can't go to school now, i got fever so.. i can't accompany you to buy a gift, mianhae :(

Beep Beep~

it's massage from sunmi "it's okay.. get well soon chingu~ i hope you can accompany me soon" she said in her massage.

suddenly you remember, before jongsuk have her. he always by your side when you got fever, no matter what.

"haaaaah" you take a deep breath, then you take your blanket and pillow go out from your bedroom and walk to TV room, you position your pillow on the sofa, lay down and cover your body with blanket, "honey, eat first, drink medicine then sleep" your mom command "arraso~" after eat and drink medicine you feel sleepy, you can't take it then like magic you go to la la la la land~.

like a dream, you feel jongsuk by your side, staring at you, but then all disappear because there is park shin hye beside him! PPOOFT! you wake up "AAAA!" you scream then you mom calming you, 'huft.. what a relief it's just eomma' you thought. but suddenly you heard "eomonim, where i can put this?" 'jongsuk' you think "just put on the table" your mom answer. you don't why, but right now you didn't want to see jongsuk, then you back to sleep without seeing jongsuk, but after a few second you heard footstep become near to you, you peek inside you blanket. no one and only jongsuk who come to you and now he sit infront of you. "Bubble..." he calling you, but you not answer "Lee (your name) i know you not sleep, please listen to me.." he can't say your name except he worried to you "why you not say to me that you got fever? i'm worry.." then he hug you.. you feel your heart just racing like crazy because his touch, but i think it's not right. he got someone else right now, eventhought you are his bestfriend but, your feel more than that "stop it jongsuk" you said "wae?" he answer but still huging you "it's hard for me if you still act like this" you said "what do you mean bubble?" he still hugging you "because i love you jongsuk!" you open you blanket and see him. he just look at you back " i know, but you like my little sister lee (your name), i can't feel more than that, your mom like my own mom" then he sit beside you, smile at you and touch your face "get well soon my bubble bubleee" then kiss your cheek and stand up "aish! BABO!" you said and throw the pillow "Aigoooo.. My little baby angry now" he teasing you "see you tomorrow okay, we go to school together" he said then go...

 

Next morning

you felt your body back to health again, you decide to go to school " good morning eomma, appa" you kiss your parents. you took your breakfast then leave "bye eomma, appa" you bid goodbye "taje care honey" your parents said, in outside jongsuk was waiting you "you ready?" he ask "hmm" you node, she interwined his finger to yours.

Jongsuk-ah i hope we always like this, eventhought you are not mine but you always by my side like this. cheer me up, make me not alone, it's enough. one side love it's silly but i love you.

you stare at him and he recognize it "what? am i that handsome?" he said "pfft.. you ugly!" you said "aish this kid!" 

"weeee :p" you mock him and run before he catch you. you panting after reach the gate of school "AARGH! GOT YOU!" he said "AAA!" you scream because surprise by him. then his phone ring, after a few minute he finish "hey bubble.. i got to go.. wait me after school finish okay?" she touch your head "Nae.. arasooo.. just goo Shoo!" you answer "aigoo.. bye, see you after school" he bid goodbye, you wave to him then go to your class, you low your head "haaah" you deep your breath.

is it hard for you to look at me?

I hate that I love you
Don't want to but I can't put nobody else above you
I hate you, I love you, I'll never be her

 

_End_