Impressions

''Hyung You Make a Pretty Girl!''

Hi dears! It's going to be a tight update schedule so please anticipate a regular update.

Hopefully you like it, if you do then my job is done!

Let's crack on!


''Dear me, Han Sanghyuk! You better explain what your earbuds do in my Oreo Milk Crunchies bowl!'' Ravi exclaimed, half across the kitchen table to the standing near the entrance door, a disheveled maknae.

''Aish, hyung, can you be more noisier?'' The youngest scrunched his nose in visible disgust and made his way towards a raging rapper. ''I have a lil headache.''

''Whatever. Just next time, it will be something else.''

'''Why, are you threatening me, hyung?''

''Yes..''

''Oh, spare your time.'' Hyuk splattered some milk in an empty cup nearby, before slamping into a chair. '' I am in no mood-''

'Ouch! Hyung!''

''You better not be so snarky this early in the morning. What's got your knickers in?''

''Nothing. I just...yesterday was a pain in the neck. I really hate those variety shows.''

Ravi knitted his brows in confusion. ''Magnae hates those types of shows? Are you serious?'' He then poked his finger at the youngest forehead. ''Is it you or some sort of an imposter inhabitting our lovely sweet pie magnae? You being not yourself - tell me.''

Hyuk swallowed hard, putting his spoon aside. ''Argh..It's actually Beannie-hyung.''

''What about him?'' More confusion insured.

''I- I think he's got more handsome.''

''Well, he di-'' Ravi blinked, as if putting two and two together. ''So you think Hongbin has got prettier?''

At what the younger started terribly disagreeing shaking his head and making strange hands gestures.''Nopie, no! Definitely not a way you are suggesting.''

''Phew, I got such a scare right now.''

''Nah, I like..like girls with long silky, a bit curly at ends hair and tall, very tall also types. With huge olive shaped eyes and slime waist but shoulders- they must be perceivable, you know what I mean hyung, like Hon-'' Hyuk stumbled upon a dangerous territory and decided to shut up altogether.

''Hyuk-ah, you should go to your room now and have a bit of rest, you are probably still sore from yesterday's performance.'' Ravi patted his magnae's head fatherly, hiding his sly smile. ''It will all be okay when you wake up. Trust me.''

''Aright-''

''What's gonna be okay?''

Both turned around at the sound of their visua'ls voice and while Ravi went completely numb, mumbling something alike 'Oh my cricket!' Hyuk was beyond repair, breaking his mug on the floor and getting himself wet. What a fortune no one was to see his poor sight. It would be shockers to the whole dorm.

''Yeon-Joo-ssi, no- um Honbinnie, why are you-''

The girl, khm the boy, was dressed in a white knee-long dress, wearing laced tights and ballet shoes. Mascara and light rosy lipgloss smudged around the corners of his every-girls-dream kissable lips.

''Hyuk-ah is something the matter?''

Lashes were fluttered innocently and magnae was not ready to response.

''I think you both need a time for yourselves. See you in two hours.'' Ravi got up swiftly, leaving the scene with nothing but tremendous anticipation of what was to come if their youngest was to make a move on Hongbin in that state - it was evident the scandal could be imminent but a mere thought that those two clumsy idiots would be suffering from their pining for too long, made rapper's chest clench with an avoidable pity and damn be gossips and other stuff if it meant that at least they could profess their feelings to each other without any prying eyes.

As soon as it was just the two of best friends in the room, the awkward silence hung like a rainy cloud on them. Waiting to pour down any moment.

Hyuk decided it was enough suffering of his own and standing up, strided towards seemingly oblivious Hongbin. It was when they were inches apart, the muscles on the raven boy's face twerked and he lowered it shyly. ''I probably made myself an utter cretin, dressing up like the heroine from that drama, yeah?''

Tentative fingers touched Hongbin's chin gently. ''Look at me.'' As if to encourage it, they ascended on plush cheeks, cupping them tenderly. ''You are beautiful.''

The chocolate orbs met Hyuk's, striking the latest with a power of lighting. So much ferocity and at the same time vulnerability was carved in to the very core of Hongbin's soul that his eyes were practically absorbing magnae with it's intensity. Taking away all of his previous nervousnes - only bold desire to full fill his long-time dream was left. And that was what no one could steal from his grip.

''Really? Do you like me like that?''

''I told you last night, didn't I.''

'' So girly?'

''...Ah, yes. Yeon-Joo-ah.''