The Habit

Habit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone knows, their relationship is awkward. It is because of their shy personality that made everything so awkward.

'You guys haven't even held hands?!' Bo Mi's jaw dropped straight to the ground after hearing what her friend said.

Eun Ji nodded and looked down. The bubbly and cheerful girl was actually quiet and reserved for the first time. Never would they know Eun Ji would be this shy when it comes to dating. But the worse is her precious boyfriend, Su Ho, was even more shy than her. Cho Rong sighed, not knowing what to do. Namjoo was still staring at Eun Ji, wide-eyed. Na Eun and Ha Young, despite being the youngest of the clique, were shaking Eun Ji's shoulders, with Na Eun exclaiming, 'Unnie... You can't let this happen. You need to make the move if he's not doing it!'

Ha Young continued, 'Unnie, you have been dating for 3 months for god's sake, how could you guys not have the simplest form of skinship?!'

'Aishh molla..' Eun Ji sighed. She stood up and walked away from the group, heading towards the washroom.

After Eun Ji left, Bo Mi gasped suddenly. The girls turned to look at her, only to see a glint in her eyes which was followed by a smirk. They gave her a questioning look.

'I have a brilliant plan... and it will definitely work.'

The girls automatically gathered in a circle upon hearing that, keen to know what's up Bo Mi's sleeves this time. Although Bo Mi is known as the most mischievous one, her strategies are always successful.

'Daebak!'

'Yoon Bo Mi... jjang!'

'This will definitely help our dearest Eun Ji... kekeke'

~

The girls eyed each other, as they watched Eun Ji gulp down glasses of so ju. They didn't even have to tell Eun Ji to drink more, she cleared bottle after bottle herself and this was the first time when the girls are appreciative of Eun Ji's love for drinking. So, the plan was to get Eun Ji drunk and they all know, what her drinking habit is - having the urge to kiss people when she's drunk. Anyone. 

The girls knew it was time when Eun Ji's face became all red and she leaned towards Bo Mi, staring at her face for a long time.

'Eun Ji-ya, andwae.' Bo Mi knew how to handle a drunk Eun Ji as she covered her own mouth to prevent Eun Ji from kissing her. Cho Rong fished out her phone from her pocket and dialed a familiar number. She walked away from the girls and once the receiver picked up the phone, she said, 'Hi Su Ho! Is there anybody in your house tonight?' 

'Err.. no. My members are out of town. Why?'

Cho Rong smirked.

'Oh, because Apink has a schedule which Eun Ji does not have to attend tomorrow, but as you see... your girlfriend is quite drunk now. We have to rest early to prepare for tomorrow's schedule. So... could we trouble you to take care of her?'

'Oh... sure! Where do i go to pick her up?'

Cho Rong told Su Ho the address and walked back to the table, giving an 'Okay' sign to the girls. The girls grinned cheekily while they continued to tend to the drunk Eun Ji, having a hard time to stop her from kissing them. This plan is going to be a success.

~

'Thanks so much Su Ho! We wil get going now!' The girls left the bar as Su Ho was leading the drunk Eun Ji back to his car. Su Ho saw that Eun Ji could not really stand still and was walking with unstable steps so he had no choice but to place his arm on her waist to support her while walking. Eun Ji was unconsciously leaning on him, with her eyes closed while her head on his chest. Su Ho could feel the immediate acceleration of his heartbeat.

She's so close... Su Ho held his breath.

He looked down at Eun Ji. Eun Ji looked so cute with her flushed face. She looked so vulnerable, making Su Ho feel like he was taking advantage of her. Eun Ji was putting her entire weight on him, but Su Ho felt that she's actually really light. Why does she always complain about being heavy to me then... Su Ho wondered. He tried really hard to ignore whatever he's feeling right now and continued to walk Eun Ji to his car.

When they on the road, Su Ho felt Eun Ji staring at him. He ignored it at first and focused on driving. However, after a while, he could see from the corner of his eyes that Eun Ji was still facing him and looking at him.

'Eun Ji-ya, what's wrong?'

Eun Ji didn't reply but continued to stare at him. However, she wasn't really staring at him. She was staring at... his lips. Why do his lips look so y?? I wonder how his lips feel like... E

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter