one

Our Child
chapter one - the prologue

 

J

 

"Joonmyun."

 

The familiar broad figure of my ex-spouse gained my sight, only to be then dropped onto my gleaming son next to him. I stand up from the metal airport bench, dusting off the aired dust on my pants, and gave the two males a grin.

 

"Appa!" Yijoon ran to my legs and immediately ringed his pale and scrawny arms around them, leaving me strapped to the ground. I nod my head down and pet my son's mop of carbon brown hair.

 

"Did you enjoy your time with your baba?" I ask as I grabbed Yijoon by the underarms and pulled him into my chest, carrying him. Yijoon smiled and nodded, "yes."

 

I give him a nod and large smile, bouncing him once to show my utter happiness for him. As I lull my head up to meet Yixing, I'm slightly shocked to see a familiar pale actress pressed against his side.

 

"Lee Eunseo?" I spoke, my smile drifting towards the feminine actress. Eunseo, Lee Eunseo is an amateur actress who so often appeared in many of my past time shows, and as each time she reappeared, I fell for her - literally though not literally. Eunseo looks up to meet my gaze, and gave me a small pressed-lip smile. As I let my eyes scan between Eunseo-ssi and Xing - staring at their interlaced fingers, it clicked.

 

"Xing, is Eunseo your new lover?" I hype, my voice pitched higher than it should have been.

"Yeah." Yixing grins, his dimple appearing ever so gorgeously on his left cheek.

 

"Nice to meet you, Eunseo-ssi. I'm Kim Joonmyun." I released my right arm from under Yijoon, to shake hands with the slender actress. "Lee Eunseo." The actress replies back, her hands clutching back in front of her as she released from the handshake.

 

"I'm a really big fan, Eunseo-ssi, your acting and stage presence is so beautiful." I hype a compliment, and in return she gives me a nod. I turn my attention onto Yixing, giving him a smirk before dropping it into a sly frown. "Xing, you don't deserve Eunseo." I joke, a smile slipping back onto my lips. Yixing scowls and smirks, "go home, Joon."

 

"I am."

 

And as if on cue, the familiar shrill monotone voice of a female attendant, rang through the airport, announcing that the gates of the plane to Seoul Airport had now been opened.

 

"Say goodbye to baba, we're going home." I emphasised, stepping closer to Yixing to pass him our son. Yixing easily accepts Yijoon into his arms, hugging him tightly as he bounced him a goodbye. Yijoon stays novice, giving his father a small smile before asking to be put down. "Say goodbye to Aunty Eunseo, too." I whisper to Yijoon, and he complies, bowing a ninety degree bow to the actress - and I follow.

 

"It's been nice meeting you Eunseo-ssi, I'd be honoured to meet you once more - sometime, in Korea maybe." I close.

 

"And Yixing, goodbye to you, love. Treat Eunseo nicely."

Changsha, the prologue

this is just a small prologue, chapter two will be uploaded shortly, hopefully.

Please comment and subscribe, I do appreciate your thoughts for this story.

coded by aleric | client: donyale