[1/1] Nightmare, daddy..

Nightmare daddy

Wonjun and Minsu had a little kink, to suger code their relantionship; they both had a , plus Minsu also had a age kink (which means he likes going into a smaller space). And Wonjun loved taking care of his baby boy, when he was in his little space. 

 

As he tucked him into his bed, as they shared a room (their kinks being a part of it, but Minsu could slip into small space whenever in the night or evening), he kissed Minsu on the lips softly, pulling back. "Goodnight Minsu, and remember if you either slip into your little space in the night, if you get hurt or have a nightmare, you just wake me up, or cry out 'daddy' okay?" Minsu nodded, and the older walked to his bed, and layed down, puddling underneath his sheets. He smiled at the younger's sleepig figure, and fell asleep. 

 

A few hours later, Minsu woke up, shaking and violently breathing; he whimpered, sliding into his little space. He closed his eyes, but being a good boy, he didn't want to wake up daddy. But, daddy told him to wake him up, if anything like this happened. He looked at Wonjun's sleeping figure, and said, "Daddy..?" No reponse, only a groan left Wonjun as he huddled his under a pillow. Minsu got glassy eyes, as he held back a sob. "Daddy...?" He got off his bed, and crawled over to him, tugging on his waistband of his boxers. Wonjun woke up slowly, and turned around to see Minsu in crawling position, glassy eyes. His daddy role kicked in, and he sat up, putting his hands underneath his armpits, lifting the boy up into his arms; so he was laying across his lap. "What's wrong, baby boy?" Minsu let a tear slip, needing comfort. The nightmare made him tear up. "Minsu had a nightmare, where daddy didn't love Minsu anymore... And left Minsu, hating him.. And-" Minsu sobbed, Wonjun's shirt in his hand. Wonjun cooed at him, holding him close. "Baby, it's just a nightmare. Daddy loves you, and will never, and would never imagine himself with out his baby boy. Not without you, baby. Okay?" Wonjun held the breaking boy closer to him, rocking him side to side, sitting on the edge of the bed. Minsu cuddled into his daddy's chest, not wanting to let go of him. Wonjun kissed his forehead, letting the boy calm down, so he could speak and his baby boy back to the right state of mind. "Daddy..?" Minsu looked at his daddy, his shirt in his hands, trying to sit up properly in his lap. 

 

"Yeah baby?" Wonjun looked at him, a thumb running softly over and over om his cheek, helping him sit correctly; ignoring how numb and bloodless his thighs was getting. "Minsu is sorry for waking daddy lige this, Wien it's only 1 am in the night..." Wonjun smiled lovingly and encouraging at him, leaning in and capturing the younger's lips in a chaste kiss. "It's okay, completely fine. Daddy told you to, remember? You're more important when you slip into little space, or when you're in little space. Always baby boy, that's how it is." Minsu nodded, looking down; fiddling and playing his daddy fingers. Wonjun smiled, running his free hand through his baby's hair. God, he loved his baby so much. How could people even think about hating on this sensitive, young rapper that was living out his dream with his bandmembers? 

 

Minsu cuddled into his embrace, the words repeating in his head. His daddy was the best daddy ever. "Baby, look at daddy." He looked up, and Wonjun engulfed his lips in a slow, sweet kiss; he wrapped his arms argument his neck, kissing back as Wonjun poker his baby's lips with his tongue, making the younger rapper giggle against his lips. He smiled into the kiss, repeating the action. Making the rapper giggle again, and he tickled him slightly. Minsu laughed, almost falling backwards as his daddy catched him, arms around him. "Baby, how about falling asleep in daddy's bed? So daddy Can comfort you of it starts again?" Minsu nodded, yawning as his daddy started singing a little lullaby for him, laying him down and laying down besidde him, an arm around his waist. 

 

They fell asleep quickly, Minsu faster than his daddy. Wonjun smiled, kissed his forehead. "I love you, baby Minsu."