fin!

Stolen Kisseu!

 

 

Stolen Kisses

 

Myungsoo loves the way Sungyeol stole a kisses from him. His boyfriend did it very discretely, always far from the watching eyes. Sometimes it will be right before they’re on stage. After Sunggyu hyung gathered them around to do their cheer routine and the last minutes check up, Sungyeol would take his hand into his and walked them to somewhere dark and kiss him briefly. Though the kisses last short enough for him to crave for more.

 

Or sometimes, it will be on stage. Nothing much, but sometimes, Sungyeol would stand close –really close that his lips would accidently brushes Myungsoo’s cheeks. And Myungsoo would knew better if it really an accidental events. But for sure, whatever happens in their hotel room later after the concert was hell far from being accidental.

 

The stolen kisses were better when they used to live in one house. There’s one time when Sungyeol march in the kitchenette as Myungsoo munching on his toast. They barely exchanged morning greeting when Sungyeol lean down and take a bite of the toast in his hand and Myungsoo complaint on how Sungyeol should make his own toast. That’s an excuse, he only complaint because he knew Sungyeol will shut him up with yet another kiss.

 

His favourite event would be that one time when he loses rock paper scissor again –he lose count after nth times. So yes, again he’s in charge of doing their laundry and Sungyeol is there to watch him over (he never actually help), when his boyfriend stop him from whatever he is doing and pull him closer and kisses him softly. Sungyeol would slowly back him up against the door, closing it altogether, pulled back from the kiss smiling mischievously as he locked the door. It was then Sungyeol dared to venture deeper, devour his mouth with hand land possessively on the curve of his . 

 

That was a nice memories but nothing compare to the present time. Now that Infinite live separately, they no longer need to sneak into each other’s room. Sungyeol invite himself to Myungsoo’s often enough, and each time, Sungyeol will kisses him right after he close the door. Sungyeol stole kisses from him over their dinner, when he did dishes, when they’re sitting together side by side on the couch (that entirely ruin their plan of watching movie because it is impossible to stop). Myungsoo definitely doesn’t want Sungyeol to stop though.

 

“Don’t stop” he would say.

And Sungyeol comply.

 

FIN

 

 

im just THAT bored.

no excuses.