Finally~

My Heart still Belongs to You

Author's POV

Bomi's home from her tiring WGM filming, even do she enjoys it because of her partner whose very optimistic and weird that she finds it funny but still she miss her unnie, Park Chorongie~

Bomi saw Chorong sitting on the sofa while preparing her schedules, she walk towards her.

Bomi's POV

"Hi unnie!" I greeted her with my toothy smile even do I'm tired. I really miss her.

"Nae."She replied without even looking at me.

"Unnie, its very tiring." I pouted, trying to get her attention.

"Nae."She replied, same as recently.

I became serious and sat at the other sofa beside her.

"Unnie, I miss you very much." I stated seriously.

She gave me again the same reply that she's been giving me all the time.

"Is she doubting me? But still I want more, I've been tired and I miss her a lot then this is the only interaction that I will get from my girlfriend?" I thought, thinking hard.

"Unnie." I calmy called her.

I purposely called her multiple times until she gets irritated.

Then as I've planned she quickly faced me while glaring, she's about to stay something but I shut by pressing my lips against her, while is still open, I quickly entered my tounge insideit. I hold her cheek for support, and savor her sweet lips.

Author's POV

Chorong tried to resist the kiss, she keeps pushing Bomi and slapping her chest. But then, Bomi gently held Chorong's hand (the one she's been using to slap Bomi's chest) then she rested it on her chest. Chorong could feel Bomi's fast heartbeat, it melted her so she replied at the kiss, until they need to pull away because they need some air, but their foreheads are pressed against each other.

Chorong's POV

"Otteokke?" I thought while staring at her worriedly after our kiss.

She really never fails to flutter my heart. Earlier I've been sulking and planned not to give any attention to her and now, what happened? We just kissed and I really enjoyed it. My train of thoughts are been cut, when suddenly, I felt a pair of warm hands at my cheeks.

"I know your worried." Bomi stated.

"Please don't forget that,"she held my hand then she rested it on her chest, I can feel the sincerity of her heart. It made my heart to beat faster.

"My Heart Belongs To You"Bomi stated seriously then she kissed the back of my hand.

"I Love You"she said with a smile.

"I Love You Too" I replied and gave her a smile back.

=========> THE END<==========

Thank you for reading guys! :D Stay healthy and God Bless readers! ^_^