Chapter 1 - Someone Is Back In Korea

My Love For You Will Never End (Sequel From 'Your Smile')

I can seriously cry...I wrote the chapter finish in like about 30-45mins that when I wanted to add the chapter, the whole page reseted making all my hard work going down the drain.....Well lets get back to the story, hopefully I can still remember what I wrote.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'I NEVER LOVED YOU AND WILL NEVER WILL!!!!!!!! SO GIVE UP LEE KISEOP BECAUSE I, JESSICA JUNG, WILL NEVER BE WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!'

Kiseop sat up on his bed aruptly, sweating profusely and breathing heavily.

'What is that suppose to mean?' Kiseop asked himself as he wipped his sweat.

His eyes begin to be flooded with tears as those sad memories slowly came back to him.

'Come on Kiseop, be a man! Accept the fact that she left you.' Kiseop mentally scold himself as he harsly wipped away his tears that were about to fall and and made his way to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

As he was drinking his water, Kiseop's eyes burned with hatered as memories of Jessica came to him.

About how she broke his heart despite the numerous sincere confeesions that Kiseop gave her.

Also about how he embarrassed himself in front of his friends as his first love failed.

He wanted to stick to what he told himself when Jessica regetted him back then.

He wanted to continue to work hard to make Jessica his.

But the feeling of loving someone whom seems to not love you back is harsh.

Whenever Kiseop wanted to look for Jessica to spend some times with her, Jessica would purposely avoid him like he has some kind of disease.

Kiseop became very deppressed when he found out that Jessica has left Korea.

He felt that it was his fault that she made that decision.

After Jessica left, Kiseop tried to give up.

Filling his heart with hatered and bitterness, replacing the love and warm.

He became a cold person with a cold heart.

He was moody and easily angered.

So even s were afraid to talk to him.

Kiseop was like a ticking bomb which could easily explode.

He didnt believe in love and relationships anymore.

He treat girls with disrespect.

He had turned to become a playboy.

Always going out with girls.

Dating them for only a few days before harshly breaking up with them, shattering their hearts into peices.

Kiseop took all these girls as practice to what he will let Jessica feel one day.

To feel broken up into peices just like he did when Jessica left.

He hated Jessica for being able to take such a huge part of his heart.

He hated the fact that only she was able to change his personaily from bad to good and now good to bad.

He most certainly hated that he felt really empty without seeing Jessica's beautiful smile on her beautiful face anymore.

'I am going to get my revenge soon. Just you wait Jessica Jung. I make you regret all that you have done to me and repay you back with 100 times more worse.' Kiseop thought to himself, his eyes burning with anger as Jessica's face came to his mind.

 

---On the other side of South Korea---

'Wha~~ I am finally back in Korea. I can wait to see and catch up with my girls. We have been apart for so long. Who would had knew that I would be going away back to my hometown for about a year. Well I do deserve a rest after our great success with our comeback. I could also take this time to sort out my feelings. And boy was I glad I could do it, after thinking through for a year, I have finally decided what I want. I am ready to open my heart and to fall in love again! Yes, it did took me some time to figure it out, but I am glad I did. I realised that even though I thought I could carry on my the rest of my new life without love after the 2 heartbreaks, somewhere in my heart is waiting to be filled. And that is to be filled with love. Everyone needs some love in their love. It is what that makes us complete. So I am ready to get that part of my heart filled.' Jessica smiled widely as she thought to herself while making her way out of the airport and into a cab nearby,

While Jessica was sitted in the cab that was drving towards her dorm, she looked around at the places she missed.

The places that brought her joy and happiness.

Just then, a thought came to Jessica.

'Aujusshi, can you drop me of at the Han River instead I would like to walk to my dorm from there. Thank you,' Jessica polietly told the driver.

'Sure, no problem,' the driver replied as he slowly came to a stop near the Han River.

 

Jessica paid the cab fare and thank the driver again and took her lauggage as she walked by the river.

She wanted to enjoy the cooling breeze before she entered her hetic life again.

This might be the last chance she get to do this.

While she walked by the river, memories slowly came back to her mind.

'This was where he 1st confessed to her, he was so nervous and funny that time.' Jessica smiled as that incident replayed in her mind.

'And this was where I broke his heart,' Jessica's smile slowly faded away as that memories played in her mind as well.

As she remember that painfully incident that happen a year ago, tears started to welled up Jessica's eyes.

'How are you, Kiseop? Are you doing fine?' Jessica said out softy while looking at the beautiful stary sky.

She then looked down to the ground and continue walking, giving herself some time to cool down before going back to the dorm. She knew if her members saw her with swollen eyes, they would ask a whole string of questions.

While Jessica was deep in her thoughts, she didnt notice that there was someone walking the opposite direction as her, not paying attention as well.

Soon after...

'Bang!'

'Ouch!' a deep voice emerged.

Both Jessica and the man fell to the ground.

Being someone with a slow reaction, Jessica sat on the floor with a blank expression and blinked a few times before reality hit her as the pain for her elbow surfaced.

Her elbow was slightly bleeding due to the imapct when Jessica fell to the ground.

But also being someone with a very kind heart, she ignored her own ingury and stand up as she made her way to the one she bumped into.

'Oh my gosh! I am so sorry!' Jessica aplogised sincerly while bowing her head and reaching out her hand to help the guy stand up.

The man accepted Jessica's hand to help him stand up, while he replied her rudely saying,'Don't you have eyes? Watch where you are going!'

As it was quite dark, both couldn't see each other's face.

But when the guy finally stood up, the lamp pole at the side shone on their faces.

They stood really close to each other.

Both looking at each other's face intensively.

They stared into each others eyes as if they were lost in them.

After a while, they managed to came back into reality.

Their eyes slowly widened as the exclaimed in shock.

'YOU!!'

 

 

 

 

 

 

So who did Jessica bump into? Stay tuned to find out.

Well there you have it, the 1st chapter of the sequel.

I decided to write it today as I would be on a holiday tomorrow, so I am unable to update till Sunday.

So sorry about that, I hope you all will understand.

I will try to update my 2 fanfics when I come back (maybe even 2 chapters if possible, I will have to see 1st ^^) as an apology for not updating.

So I hope the 1st chapter of the sequeal wont disappoint you.

Please let me know what you think.

No silent readers please :P

Please continue to show your support!

Till next time, ciao! ^^