1.First Day

It's Snowy Here

Gimpo Int.  Airport- 08:00 PM

"Yah,Junsu hyung!" junho shouted to his hyung cheerfully,he hands a passport wallet.Junsu look for voice behind him and found his band member heading to him.

  "How can you forget your most important thing?What a silly hyung!" Junho glare at his hyung,his hyung give back his glare with a smirk.

"Geez,how polite your way to speak,give it to me that!"He take his wallet.

"Take care,hyung." woo young and chan sung smiled. "Stay back from beautiful ladies,"taecyeon pat him on the back.

"Yah,Ok Taecyeon!Where is khun btw?"

"He's the one with busy schedule in our holiday."

"Hope he'll allright then.See you all."Junsu waves his hands.

"See you!"

He head to his plane that will take him to Switzerland,country that always make him crazy about.(yay)

This is his first time come there and he is planning to spent this whole month holiday there,refresh his mind,doing ice skating,and eat a lot.Since other 2pm members are have their own planned,so now he is. Alone in almost 19 hours flight to Zurich. But it's ok though,away from that noisy junho,cheesy taec,weird woo young,winky khun,and childish chan sung. (author:sorry for that hottests,don't mind it ;p)

hour 1 - take his macbook,maybe compose some songs.

hour 2 -still busy with his notebook

hour 3-order some food

hour 4-listen some song from his ipad

hour 5-stop by to change plane -asleep-

And almost of his flight spent by sleeping -_-'

Zurich Int. Airport-03.00 PM

He drag his suitcase,"Wow,what a beautiful city." Then he saw an asian girl bring paper that wrote his name in Hangul (?) That girl is you.He's heading to you.

"You're Mr.Kim Junsu,right?"

"Yes,who are you?I thought I'll stay in native house,you're korean?"

You smiled to him with your coolest expression,"I'm Park Minyeong ,yes I am korean and yes again you'll stay in native house,I stay there too.I'm studied here.Our guess mother is catch a cold today,so I'm here picking you.However you need a guide too,aren't you?So just follow me."

He's speechless and just follow you to the car. He thought 'this girl seems like junho in woman version'

You drove him in silence.

Your P.O.V

'I knew he is a member of popular boyband or something,but why must me do this pick up thing?Why Mrs.Charlotte sick today?I'm really tired from my college-thing'

I'm Park Minyeong,almost nineteen years old.I've stayed here for 4 months during my one year student exchange in Mrs.Charlotte's house.She's a Germany-Mediterranian old lady that stay in her house(althought she said it a 'house' it's more like a mansion to me) alone.

Finally, we arrive at our destination.

End of your P.O.V

The view there is amazing.An old brick-wood house with chimney and clear glass window stood beautifully,not far he can see a lake(could it called a lake if its perfectly frozen and seems like mirror ).

"Yah,close your mouth perfectly before your teeth frozen,you crazy" then you drag his suitcase inside the house.

You ring the bell and  not so long,a maid open the door.When you two enter,an old lady sat on sofa greet with full smile on her face.

"Welcome home,minyeong."you nod at her."Wah,our special guess finally here,welcome to our house Mr.Kim Junsu.Fye(the maid's name),bring his suitcase to his room." you left them to the kitchen.

"Thank you Mrs.Charlotte."he smiled back to her.

"How is your flght?I think it's tiring,you can rest now,I think."

You comeback to the livingroom bringing two cups of hot chocolate.

"The weather is frozen these days better had a warm drink. "Thank you Minyeong,you could place mine here." Mrs Charlotte speak ,"ah and could you bring he to his room?I think our guess should have some rest time."

"Ok,sure."

Then you two walk to his room.

"Thanks for all."

"You're welcome.I'll be downstairs,if you need some help.I'll call you later on dinner." You handed his hot chocolate and go downstairs.

"Minyeong-sshi?"You look back at him.

"Have a nice afternoon." he say with fullsmile mode,you make a -WHAT THE- face at him and leave

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------end of chapter one----------------------------------------------------------

 

such a boring chapter I think,mianhae

comment and subscribe :D

update soon